C. Nolan's Interstellar - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's an easy target, that's all that is. Comes with the territory.

Also about those pics up there of Anne at the cancer event. Now 'insiders', aka haters with an agenda, claimed she was rolling her eyes and told people to stay away. A claim which has been denied, and really, look at her sitting next to Rachel Zoe.

Anne seems like one of the nicest stars out there... so happy and enthusiastic. I'm sure she has her days where her agent and publicists say otherwise, but aside from her playing the 'humbly surprised' card for every win she got for Fantine, I don't get the hate for her.

Some people are just looking to stir up trouble when there's none.

Man I'd hate to be famous. I mean, I'm happy go lucky and I have a perpetual smile on my face, but I'm also an introvert and I wouldn't want to HAVE to look like :D and be nice to everybody every damn time I show my face in public!

My husband is an extreeeeeme introvert, and I'd hate to think of what would be written about him if he were famous. :funny: People would think he's the worst person in the world.

From an Interview with Michael Caine-
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-michael-caine-20131031,0,6443175.story#axzz2jJM1bW4N

Have you finished Nolan's "Interstellar"?

I have shot some in Calgary, and I shoot more in Los Angeles in November. I don't have a big part in it. I play the part of the science professor. He gave me another wonderful character in this one. The thing about Christopher Nolan is that he writes so you really believe the characters. In many of these big movies, the characters are just ciphers.

Now pretty convinced that apart from Matt and Anne, all the other actors are playing supporting characters, unless Damon has more to film in LA.

Matt is the undeniable lead. Anne has the biggest supporting part. Whoever's part of the space crew (in addition to Matt and Anne) will have the biggest roles among the supporting cast.

If we compare it to Inception, Matt is obviously Cobb (but with more scenes) and Anne is more or less Arthur (with Ariadne's expositions :funny:). Chastain's role is about the size of Mal. Small but poised to be a scene stealer because of the emotional weight attached to the role.

Last edited:
McConaughey said in a recent interview he has filmed mostly with Anne and Wes Bentley.
David Gyasi has a lot to film as well if you look at his comments on his facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Gyasi-Actor/116685321699152?ref=stream

Real complex but poignant scene today. Really loving working through it! We return to it tomorrow to finish off.
Day off today involved, sleep, exercise, an audition tape and reflection. Am learning so much daily. There is a tangible spirit of excellence that emanates from the top down on this film. It's completely inspiring!
LOVE my job right now!!! Filmed a couple of beautiful scenes today then hit the gym

Last edited:
McConaughey said in a recent interview he has filmed mostly with Anne and Wes Bentley.
David Gyasi has a lot to film as well if you look at his comments on his facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Gyasi-Actor/116685321699152?ref=stream

I stopped keeping track of the shooting for this but I guess that means they're both part of the crew. Topher I think is [BLACKOUT]Cooper's son[/blackout], right? Not sure who Casey is playing since he was in Calgary so it seems like he's not part of the space crew.

I stopped keeping track of the shooting for this but I guess that means they're both part of the crew. Topher I think is [BLACKOUT]Cooper's son, right? Not sure who Casey is playing since he was in Calgary so it seems like he's not part of the space crew.[/BLACKOUT]

Someone on set said there was a robot sidekick on set in Calgary so I guess that was Casey
Bill Irwin is also a part of the space crew.

Someone on set said there was a robot sidekick on set in Calgary so I guess that was Casey
Bill Irwin is also a part of the space crew.

Interesting. But I'm glad Casey is [BLACKOUT]part of the space crew[/BLACKOUT]. I adore him.

Trailer with the Hobbit:awesome:
Hopefully a trailer for Transcendence too!

This international division of Warner Bros. has also confirmed that the 1st trailer for Interstellar will debut with The Hobbit in December!
https://twitter.com/movie_maniac_/status/397090962683355136

Y38SWu8.gif

Last edited:
Oh cool. I have no interest in this movie. Only a trailer will spark interest for me.

Matt is the undeniable lead. Anne has the biggest supporting part. Whoever's part of the space crew (in addition to Matt and Anne) will have the biggest roles among the supporting cast.

If we compare it to Inception, Matt is obviously Cobb (but with more scenes) and Anne is more or less Arthur (with Ariadne's expositions :funny:). Chastain's role is about the size of Mal. Small but poised to be a scene stealer because of the emotional weight attached to the role.
Damon is the lead and not McConaughey?

If it is a teaser it will probably be utterly vague and puzzling like Inception's teaser. I ain't getting excited for that reason.

The Inception teaser was pretty awesome. I'd be more than happy with something like that.

Great! No surprise though I figured they would, most of Nolan's films do a teaser a year prior.

Interstellar and Godzilla trailers with The Hobbit... :eek:

Put TASM2 and most likely Edge of Tomorrow with that too. :wow:

^Plus one for Amazing Spider-Man 2.

I bet the teaser is just some Zimmer music with maybe a voice over along with some shots of space and the space crew.

I bet the teaser is just some Zimmer music with maybe a voice over along with some shots of space and the space crew.

Or just a empty room with Chris sitting in a seat. All he says is "November b****". :oldrazz:

As long as the teaser isn't pointlessly as long as a full trailer (I'm looking at you Days of Future Past) I will be fine with it. I'm okay with teasers, I like a well done teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"