The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

I meant to post about it but kudos to the old lady make up on Atwell. That was some top notch work. I usually hate old person make up as it rarely looks natural to me but they did a helluva job here. Her eyes if anything could have stood to be a little duller or clouded some but otherwise flawless.

Same here man. I was concerned for the possibility of it looking cheesy, like how bad Weylan looked in Prometheus ...... but to my surprise they did an excellent job of making her look believably old.

So Marvel makes the May 6th 2016 date official.

It's a mute point anyways, since one of them (probably Batman vs. Superman) is moving.

Can't wait to hear the title for Cap 3, Please either introduce Zemo or bring back The Red Skull.

Can't wait to hear the title for Cap 3, Please either introduce Zemo or bring back The Red Skull.
Captain America: The Living Legend would be my pick. It probably won't be, but syllable-wise, it matches The First Avenger and The Winter Soldier. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg1LP8d_oHM

I found this ad funny. They say "even better than The Avengers" and then follow it with Fury saying "it's about time".

Makes it seem like they are putting down the previous Phase 3 movies. :oldrazz:
Phase 2 you mean?

10247253_850919761591264_1857921495_n.jpg

In the montage scene where we see what happened to the shield agents after it was disbanded. they could've shown what happens to the Galaga guy from the avengers. I think he opened up an arcade in the lobby of the avengers tower.

Same here man. I was concerned for the possibility of it looking cheesy, like how bad Weylan looked in Prometheus ...... but to my surprise they did an excellent job of making her look believably old.

Whoa what? I legit thought that was a completely different actress. That blows my mind.

Any one realize that Captain America:The Winter Soldier and GI Joe retaliation both has similar plots but Captain America felt no where near as cheesy as GI Joe retaliation did.

Funny since GI JOE and Cobra were based on SHIELD and HYDRA.

Funny since GI JOE and Cobra were based on SHIELD and HYDRA.

Yeah, even the logos are similar (GI JOE has eagle and obviously Cobra is a serpent). I also like GI JOE, but the movies have done a disservice to the fans of this series imo.

So I just found out that the voice of the A.I. in Fury's SUV is the same guy that does the voice for Jim Raynor in the StarCraft games. Am I the only one a little geeked out by that?? Yes??

Okay... *slinks back under rock*

:oldrazz::oldrazz:

So I just found out that the voice of the A.I. in Fury's SUV is the same guy that does the voice for Jim Raynor in the StarCraft games. Am I the only one a little geeked out by that?? Yes??

Okay... *slinks back under rock*

:oldrazz::oldrazz:

The narrator's voice at the Captain America exhibit is Gary Sinise. That's ****ing cool. :woot:

The narrator's voice at the Captain America exhibit is Gary Sinise. That's ****ing cool. :woot:

You are s***ing me?!

I didn't even realize... That is so cool!

Gahhhh... I can't wait to see this movie again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"