The Dark Knight Rises Cast The Dark Knight Returns

HELL NO! I'd prefer Kurt Russell or Dennis Quaid.

You all are casting way too young people!

Bruce is supposed to be in his 60's in DKR.

Batman: Tom celic might not be that bad but he always stuck me as too much of a nice guy, maybe an older Russel Crowe, I always liked Keaton but he's just not big enough.

Joker: Has anyone thought of Mark Hamil? The guy only has the best Joker-voice around, and with makeup they could probably make him look pretty good, but if not him then definatley Nicholson he was great.

Superman: mel gibson just get him to bulk up a bit.

Two face: Bruce willis

Gordon: Clint Eastwood-he woulda been a good Batman but he's just too old.

Robin: I really don't kno she really wasn't given that much character depth in the book, it wouldn't be terribly hard to play her.

Flass, I like your idea for Daniel Day Lewis to play Sups. He diffinitly looks the part of an older hardened Superman but still young, Sups doesn't relly age as fast as humans.

But isn't Cartellini a little old to playing a teenage Robin? Robin is quite young in DKR.

spdrknight said:
Flass, I like your idea for Daniel Day Lewis to play Sups. He diffinitly looks the part of an older hardened Superman but still young, Sups doesn't relly age as fast as humans.

But isn't Cartellini a little old to playing a teenage Robin? Robin is quite young in DKR.
Hey! Daniel Day was my idea! MINE MINE MINE MINE! (Aren't I a stinker?! :p )

spdrknight said:

How about one of the Olsen twins as Robin? They need to work! :hyper:

Robin91939 said:
Batman: Russel Crow, I suggested him about a month ago
Gordon: Harrison Ford
Joker: Willem Defoe
Two Face: Ray Liota

-R

The only thing I don't agree on is Russel Crowe. Good actor, but a big *******. I would go with Keaton. He's the right age and was Batman.

ya keaton was my favorite batman but i think hes too small, the batman in DKR was huge, now u prb wont find ne 60yr old man lookin like that but keaton's got a really slim frame

raybia said:
Hey! Daniel Day was my idea! MINE MINE MINE MINE! (Aren't I a stinker?! :p )

Ok Ok Raybia... good idea. There you go... lol. :p

Detective Flass said:
You all are casting way too young people!

Bruce is supposed to be in his 60's in DKR.
No, his mid-fifties.

Then Alfred should be in his 80's or 90's....and The Joker should be in his mid 60's.

Cartellini still looks young, and she looks perfect for the role.

She has a mature look to her, she plays a mother on ER right now. Robin is suppose to be a young girl... barily in her teens.

HAMIL FOR JOKER DAMMIT. besides the guy needs work he hasn't done anything besides star wars and the batman cartoons.

Batman: Alec Baldwin or Tom Selleck
Joker: William Dafoe!
Supes: Mel Gibson
Two Face: I like the idea of Ray Liotta (sp?)
Alfred:....someone who is dead.
Gordon:.....someone who is also dead.
Robin: Not too sure...i'd be fine with anyone thats female, young, and small in stature

Mel Gibson is way too old for DKR Supes. Supes wouldn't look that old for another five hundred years.

Batman - Viggo Mortensen, Batman's in his 50's and Viggo's pushing 50. Nothing that makeup couldn't fix. Besides....he has the PERFECT jawline and chin.
Superman - Brenden Fraser, he might not look the way Superman is usually drawn, but Frank Miller didn't draw Superman looking the way he usually did. He's also a pretty good actor...just check out his versatility in Bedazzled.
Gordon - Harvey Keitel, I always thought he'd make the perfect Gordon. He's also in his 60's pushing 70.
Joker - Tim Curry, nuff said.
Two Face - Ed Harris, nuff said.
Alfred - I really have no clue. Maybe Ian McKellen.
Robin - Another no cluer...um...Lacey Chabert?

drastic_quench said:
There's only one guy who has the:

1:age

2:bulk <--this is Miller's Batman - no rubber armor - BLUE and GRAY tights w/ kevlar plate

3:Bruce Wayne's moustache - seriously though, the guy who has the look for both Bruce and Batman is...

Tom Selleck. If you've only seen him on Magnum P.I. and Friends then you haven't really seen what he's capable of. He was very good in Ike: Countdown to D-day. He's got the look, height, build, and the acting chops.

Oh and a skinny Tim Curry for the Joker.

Yes, I see where your going and Tom Selleck is a Great Actor. I used to think he could of been a Great Jim Gordon. It might be just me but don't you think he has quite a ressemblence to Gordon in the Animated Series?

I certainly do..

The Dark Knight Returns

Starring

Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Johnny Depp as Clark Kent/Superman
Jack Nicholson as The Joker
Christopher Walken as Commissoner Gordon
Natalie Portman as Robin
Michelle Phiffer as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
Michael Gough as Alfred

Directed by Tim Burton

Yeah, that's how the movie will probably be if Burton directed.

This is my choice.

Michael Keaton.....Bruce Wayne/Batman
Daniel Day-Lewis...Clark Kent/Superman
Mel Gibson...........Harvey Dent
Jack Nicholson......The Joker
Elisha Cuthbert.....Robin
Michelle Phiffer.....Selina Kyle
John Cleese.........Alfred

Music by
Danny Elfman

Director of Photography
Bill Pope

Production Designer
Rick Heinrichs

Written by
Paul Dini

Produced by
Bruce W. Timm
Paul Dini

Directed by
Tim Burton

You guys aren't thinking old enough. Batman in DKR is in his mid to late 50's.

Russell Crowe= Too young, Clint Eastwood=Too old.
Burt Reynolds=Just right

ComicBookGuyT.....

...there IS such a thing called make up ya know?

It's this stuff people put on their faces to make themselves look older, younger, prettier or scarier...

...have you been under a cave for the last century or so? hehe, man!

just messin witcha dude...

Batman/Bruce Wayne - Kurt Russell
Com.Jim Gordon - Sean Connery
Alfred Pennyworth - Michael Gough! Hes in his 80s, the right age for a DKR Alfred..
The Joker - Jack Nicholson(obvious choice imo)
Robin - Keira Knightley
Two-Face - Harvey Keitel
Superman/Clark Kent - Daniel Day-Lewis is a good choice, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"