Chris Hemsworth is Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend ran into him and Idris Elba at Starbucks the other day. She said she didn't know who they were but they were "way too hot to be locals" lol. She said her and Elba were exchanging flirtatious looks but she was too shy to go up to him. Which I replied, "Are you kidding me?! You coulda boned Heimdall!!!!"

All he needs is to grow his hair out and he'll look exactly like Thor

Sure - if you think Thor has the physique of a swimmer! But in the comics, Thor is built more like Mr. Olympia - something Hemsworth is not.

All I can say is that they're going to have to do some serious CGI work on him; else they'll have to add some padding muscle to him.....or something.

they dont need to cgi chris, or put him in a muscle suit. He is in fine shape as it is for thor. And like many folks have stated comics looks are so out there for regular folks to be. Unless you want some just body builder with super riod up muscles playing theses roles.

See I knew that was going to pop up sooner or later. Chris won't need CGI.
If you look at Journey into mystery 83 where Thor first appears, he's not as big as he is today!
No worries.

Sure - if you think Thor has the physique of a swimmer! But in the comics, Thor is built more like Mr. Olympia - something Hemsworth is not.

All I can say is that they're going to have to do some serious CGI work on him; else they'll have to add some padding muscle to him.....or something.

Not really. :dry:

Swimmers physique? When was the last time you saw a swimmer who was like 220 pounds of solid muscle?

Seriously why is so hard for people to realize that comic book characters are COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS. And especially ones like Thor and Cap are drawn that way as FANTASY. To get a real life human being who is not been on the roids all their life built like COMIC BOOK Thor or Cap is IMPOSSIBLE.

Emphatically co-signed, Ace. Just when you think we've evolved from the 'Wrestlers/Bodybuilders for Thor' shouts, one rears it's ugly head.

Anyways, for the record, only a Mr. Olympia looks like Mr. Olympia.

It's the sash that does it.

I found this pic of Thor that really reminds me of Chris Hemsworth. Probably been posted but I'm bored. :woot:

chris_hemsworth_01.JPG

Thor-marvel-comics-4514659-1024-768.jpg

AHHH!!! Ulty-Thor! My eyes! My eyes! J/K ;)

But really Ultimate Thor is pretty well hated around here. At least his design is.

Ultimate Thor was the bomb until that bastard Loeb got his grimy hands on him. why in gods name does Marvel give this dude so much work? guess most of his crap sells

Maybe character-wise but people really never dug his look.

AHHH!!! Ulty-Thor! My eyes! My eyes! J/K ;)

But really Ultimate Thor is pretty well hated around here. At least his design is.
More than just his costume for me. Although I suspect that may be mostly because I'm such a big fan of the main Thor.

well i got into the Ultimates before i ever read the Avengers. i was a big X-Men fan. actually the Ultimates made me interested in the Avengers.

Just as long as you like the Avengers more than the Ultimates now. :argh:
um I,ll always love the Ultimates,as long as that hack Loebs not writing it. but i am a huge Avengers fan at the moment. theyre two completely different books. they dont compete in my eyes. its all good so to speak. haha. i did miss out on the Avengers tho, funny thing is i cant stand the X Men now. i can barely read it anymore.

Yeah, I was just kidding. I really can't stand the X-Men either. Beast is the only one I can tolerate since Cyclops decided hit squads were a good idea and the rest of the X-Men gave their tacit approval. I was so very, very happy when he jumped ship for SWORD to be with his li'l green-haired love bunny. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"