Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you ban me,
Oooohhhh, I quiver with anticipation.
then The Apatow Crew will spiral out of control
For the millionth time.

to the point where Gil will make fun of him too much,
Gil has to be funny before he can make fun of anyone.

causing him to be banned,

thus Aesop Rocks won't have a rival anymore,
Aesop Rocks doesn't even warrant being a wart on JAL's little toe.

sending him in life of no meaning.
Read his posts....he's already there.

Sawyer will become depressed
More so than he is already?

because of Aesop Rocks being down all the time in the lounge.
people ignore him all the time now....they will ignore him moreso later.

This will cause posters to leave the lounge due to negative vibes,
Oooooh, I quiver with anticipation.

until no one enters it anymore.
There will be dancing and singing and much jubilation in the streets.

Everyone will celebrate like crazy
That's what I just said....didn't you hear me?
because the lounge is gone,
Gone gone gone....the way of the Batusi.

leading to too much drinking
Just waking up leads to too much drinking around here.
and more bannings for acting out of control that night.
Ooooohhh, I quiver with anticipation.

The next day there will be missing posters
Missing....and being missed....do not necessarily go hand in hand.

and the hype will feel empty
For 32 seconds.

causing more posters to leave the site
And return days later with thier tails between thier legs hoping no one noticed.

until no one is left.
Except for the couple hundred thousand non problem causing posters.

Site interest will spiral downwards
For about 29 seconds.
leading into the closing of the site....
For the ones IP banned.

For the millionth time.

Gil has to be funny before he can make fun of anyone.

Aesop Rocks doesn't even warrant being a wart on JAL's little toe.

Read his posts....he's already there.

More so than he is already?

people ignore him all the time now....they will ignore him moreso later.

Oooooh, I quiver with anticipation.

There will be dancing and singing and much jubilation in the streets.

That's what I just said....didn't you hear me?
Gone gone gone....the way of the Batusi.

Just waking up leads to too much drinking around here.
Ooooohhh, I quiver with anticipation.

Missing....and being missed....do not necessarily go hand in hand.

For 32 seconds.

And return days later with thier tails between thier legs hoping no one noticed.

Except for the couple hundred thousand non problem causing posters.

For about 29 seconds.
For the ones IP banned.

Your just a floating evil head in the sky, aren't you?

But if you ban me, then The Apatow Crew will spiral out of control to the point where Gil will make fun of him too much, causing him to be banned, thus Aesop Rocks won't have a rival anymore, sending him in life of no meaning. Sawyer will become depressed because of Aesop Rocks being down all the time in the lounge. This will cause posters to leave the lounge due to negative vibes, until no one enters it anymore. Everyone will celebrate like crazy because the lounge is gone, leading to too much drinking and more bannings for acting out of control that night. The next day there will be missing posters and the hype will feel empty causing more posters to leave the site until no one is left. Site interest will spiral downwards leading into the closing of the site....

Pssh... do you actually think I care enough to give Aesop any attention? HA!

Pssh... do you actually think I care enough to give Aesop any attention? HA!

Well, oddly enough you probably cry yourself to sleep every time someone doesn't want to talk to you about Curb Your Unfunny Oldman.

*shakes head*

*walks out of thread*

:yay:
clear.gif

Yeah like being banned ever stopped you before. You defeated the mods countless times.

Just to clear things up. My last banning was a self imposed request. I was going through a situation in my personal life where I wanted to try an "experiment" to see if me staying away from the Hype could improve that particular situation in my life. In other words, this place is like crack and I need it all the time... so I figured "maybe if I can NOT access this site... I will eventually stop feeling the need to come to this site".

Pathetic? I guess so. Color me a dark shade of pathetic.

The staff has, for the most part, been very patient with it all but comments like the one that Lunar made do not help the sitation. I am not "untouchable" or "unbannable". Far from it. I'm very much so a target to be banned if I slip up. The staff was just doing their best to honor my wishes to maintain my privacy.

Just wanted to clear that up. Make so with the attack if you feel you need to.

What about Bamfer? Can you ban him instead? I don't like the cut of that kid lately. I think it's the way he walks, just seems to please with himself.

I love Drak's subtle approach. I doubt the user will catch it.

However, I would prefer to just ban all of you: Lunar, Bamf-Bamf and 'Bleed. Ya know...for the sake of love.

please dont talk about banning Bamf...why would you? he hasnt done anything wrong.

this will get you on my bad side....not that it matters i guess.

please dont talk about banning Bamf...why would you? he hasnt done anything wrong.

this will get you on my bad side....not that it matters i guess.

I'd like him to be banned as well...so you can add me to your list of people on your "bad side"

Again, that's all fine and dandy and I respect a restaurant's right to ask someone to leave. But I here I have the ability to not be distracted or annoyed by bothersome people because of the ignore button.

I guess I'm really just asking for people on the hype to not complain about other people so much.

If you are cluttering up a thread with insulting posts it is going against the rules of the forum, the rules that are for everyone.

By the same token the site is simply asking people to keep their debates flame free.

Bullsmurf! I've been to countless restaurants where people are cussing up a storm and no one says or does anything.

The Kebab shop at 2am on a Saturday does not count.

No, its just that some of us are gullible....

:argh:

I think some people are taking some posts way too seriously...*slowly backs out of thread*

Just to clear things up. My last banning was a self imposed request. I was going through a situation in my personal life where I wanted to try an "experiment" to see if me staying away from the Hype could improve that particular situation in my life. In other words, this place is like crack and I need it all the time... so I figured "maybe if I can NOT access this site... I will eventually stop feeling the need to come to this site".

Pathetic? I guess so. Color me a dark shade of pathetic.

The staff has, for the most part, been very patient with it all but comments like the one that Lunar made do not help the sitation. I am not "untouchable" or "unbannable". Far from it. I'm very much so a target to be banned if I slip up. The staff was just doing their best to honor my wishes to maintain my privacy.

Just wanted to clear that up. Make so with the attack if you feel you need to.
Don't worry about what I say, I was just kidding around. 96.7% of what I post is not serious or not intended to cause any harm. I am friends to all on the hype, even to the unpopular posters.

Uh, that's pretty depressing.

At least he doesn't take real crack...Or does he?:csad: Be pretty upsetting if one was to take crack and spend all the time here too. I'm half ways there by spending too much time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"