Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - - - Part 15

I confess... Everytime I glance at @Guts current avy that I think it's Kyle Rayner GL, even though it's obviously not.

i confess i finally downloaded Tinder. i also confess that a pretty good looking guy Super-Liked me (that's what the notification said anyways), and my self esteem is so low that i'm too embarassed/worried to Like him back because i know he won't be interested in me if we were to meet :tinyviolin:

i confess i finally downloaded Tinder. i also confess that a pretty good looking guy Super-Liked me (that's what the notification said anyways), and my self esteem is so low that i'm too embarassed/worried to Like him back because i know he won't be interested in me if we were to meet :tinyviolin:
I'm there right now.

i'm always there
/debbiedowner

I have zero capacity in my DNA to 'live for the day' and relax, I'm either all in or do not engage to my own detriment and it's ruining my life. Relationship gone. :(

I confess that Trump’s tight tennis shorts are highly appealing!! What a beautiful bigly athlete!

CC, LL, let's all make a club, the loser's club :funny:

Am making a 'public' correction to this post of mine, this was supposed to be self deprecating humour aimed specifically at myself and not anyone else, being single is not a 'loser's position', in other peoples' lives and this is what it appears I am suggesting. I should have worded it, 'Does anyone want to join my Loser's club :funny:', not automatically include CC & LL, please know I would never poke fun or make miserable someone in that position or place, I'm not that kind of bloke. Apologies to both CC & LL. Regards, Jim

dude all is good, i wasn't mad at all. i have been a member for years lol

I confess I had an idea for an SNL sketch that may be in poor taste.

Does anyone else's supermarket have a 30%-70% for prepared foods/baked goods? Has anyone seen a sheet cake and debated getting it for oneself? Neither have I. :o

What've you got to lose by liking back? Although it was my understanding that you can't see who's liked you unless you've liked them too? Maybe Tinder works differently for girls, than it does boys.

i'm always there
/debbiedowner
Except when you find yourself in an elevator that started on the bottom floor. ;)

What've you got to lose by liking back? Although it was my understanding that you can't see who's liked you unless you've liked them too? Maybe Tinder works differently for girls, than it does boys.

Except when you find yourself in an elevator that started on the bottom floor. ;)
is that how it works? i thought it told you instantly

is that how it works? i thought it told you instantly
No, at least, I was under the distinct impression it only told you if there was a match; both parties would need to have swiped right on each other first. Super-likes may be different (and I just haven’t received one myself) but with normal likes, unless you’ve liked them back, there’s no way to see who’s liked you - at least not without a subscription package which, quite honestly, are a ripoff for what they offer.

You should take it as a game, ladies! Instead of playing "Candy Crush", play "Tinder". As we have seen in the forum, men are as insecure as we are sometimes and there's nothing to be ashamed of!

What if you get a match? Play dumb? No, you start a conversation and if the conversation goes nowhere then say goodbye to that match, it's not the end.

Good luck with those super-likes! I got two (yup, I once used to have Tinder) of those: one from a guy I already knew and was an ass and the second one from a guy 25 years older than me.

Does anyone else's supermarket have a 30%-70% for prepared foods/baked goods? Has anyone seen a sheet cake and debated getting it for oneself? Neither have I. :o
Sheet cake for 1 is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"