The Avengers Crowd Reports!

Dave40

Civilian
Reaction score
Showings sold out...theaters full...advance tickets sales reports...Lets track here how big The Avengers is going to open!:woot:.

"The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED)" may cover this.

"The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED)" may cover this.

Thats different.This isnt a thread about reviews,or opinions.Its about crowd reports.

Every big comic book movie has had similar crowd reports threads apart from the reviews threads on Superherohype for a long time.And if there is a movie that deserves a pure crowd reports thread,thats The Avengers,because its going to be huge.:yay:

I plan on seeing this opening weekend, most likely Friday afternoon or Sunday afternoon since I work on Saturdays, of course, whether or not crowds are flocking to it.

Thats different.This isnt a thread about reviews,or opinions.Its about crowd reports.

Every big comic book movie has had similar crowd reports threads apart from the reviews threads on Superherohype for a long time.And if there is a movie that deserves a pure crowd reports thread,thats The Avengers,because its going to be huge.:yay:

ok :yay:

Well, my first screening has been sold out already. I'm not sure how many people the theater can sit, but if it's like anything my theaters here are, probably anywhere for 380 to over 500.

Well, my first screening has been sold out already. I'm not sure how many people the theater can sit, but if it's like anything my theaters here are, probably anywhere for 380 to over 500.

Great!.Thanks for your report.When is your screening?.:yay:

I think the WOM is so good now,that advance ticket sales are going to increase very fast...specially after the fan screenings this weekend.:woot:

I'll be working the midnight shows on Thursday night, but I will see a 1:00 p.m. 3D showing before I go in to work.

We'll probably sell out a couple of theaters. Unless the buzz is through the roof, our theater won't sell out all 15 auditoriums.

I'll be working the midnight shows on Thursday night, but I will see a 1:00 p.m. 3D showing before I go in to work.

We'll probably sell out a couple of theaters. Unless the buzz is through the roof, our theater won't sell out all 15 auditoriums.

Thanks!.I really hope all auditoriums are sold out!.Keep us updated.:cwink:

I hope we can get some crowd reports from today´s fan screenings.

I'll be seeing it opening weekend. Probably a matinee, people can get better seats at matinees.

I wonder if there will be standing ovations at the end of the movie!.

I've only ever seen that at the Transformers films.
The last standing ovation I witnessed at a movie theater was.....No Holds Barred :dry: I couldn't believe it. Honestly, I couldn't believe I went to go see that movie. :doh:
Jd3BK.jpg

Yikes. :facepalm:

The only deserving ovation was for Rocky II. That I witnessed.

LOL...I saw it, too. (No Holds Barred, that is) I don't remember a standing ovation at the end, though.
Guerrilla...I saw it at the old Lindbergh 8 in SoCo? You?

LOL...I saw it, too. I don't remember a standing ovation at the end, though.
Guerrilla...I saw it at the old Lindbergh 8 in SoCo? You?
Hmmm..might have been at northwest plaza...or maybe that theater in florissant. It's (thankfully) a hazy moment in my life. :yay:

The last standing ovation I witnessed at a movie theater was.....No Holds Barred :dry: I couldn't believe it. Honestly, I couldn't believe I went to go see that movie. :doh:
Jd3BK.jpg

Yikes. :facepalm:

lol I remember that crazy film

Really?!?!? Was that at screenings for special kids???

(I'm not insulting you only the TF franchise. :yay:)

nah, probably just the same audience that drove it to the box office numbers it enjoys. the real world is very different that the cynical one the internet presents itself as.

In my short life, I've only witnessed two standing ovations:

1.) The Dark Knight (met with gloom)
2.) 300

nah, probably just the same audience that drove it to the box office numbers it enjoys. the real world is very different that the cynical one the internet presents itself as.

True.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"