The Avengers Crowd Reports!

My theater was very enthusiastic at nearly every point of them movie. They laughed at all the humor, clapped when Hulk stopped that one Leviathan from going through a building, clapped when the lights dimmed when it started, clapped when the lights came on, and cheered at Thanos.

In out theater the people clapped and cheered when the saw the Marvel logo :p

My theater was so packed, that they had a HUGE WAITING LINE outside of the theater just for the people who bought the tickets. The only time that I've heard of something like this happening was the midnight premiere of HPDH2.

Needless to say, everyone responded with the right reactions to all of the right moments, and everyone left with such high spirits.

Sat crowd was jam packed with people and compare to the Friday audience this one was more vocal, laughing at all the key comedic moments. When the credits roll there was a smattering of claps. I do wish that there'll be some sort of standing ovation next time I go but hey, I am pleased with the crowd's reaction as a whole.

Not really a crowd report but at least we know people are supporting this movie :)

tumblr_m379aneDml1qzmoamo1_500.png

I saw this movie Friday on IMAX and yesterday on IMAX and the crowd definitely makes it THAT much better. While it was still fun on Saturday, Friday honestly the best experience I've had in a theater. Everbody was so into it. People were cheering and clapping and laughing. The whole third act had people high fiving each other (even if you didn't know them) and freaking out. And when the circle around shot of the group happened well.... grown men were screaming like teenage girls.

Seeing it a second time, people loved when Coulson blasted Loki, Banner stopping the Leviathan in the street while turning into the Hulk, Hulk sucker punching Thor, Hulk ****ing up Loki, and Hulk screaming to wake Tony. Applause at the end. Great showing. Apart from the little kid behind me who couldnt' shut the **** up and kept asking questions.

Seeing it a second time, people loved when Coulson blasted Loki, Banner stopping the Leviathan in the street while turning into the Hulk, Hulk sucker punching Thor, Hulk ****ing up Loki, and Hulk screaming to wake Tony. Applause at the end. Great showing. Apart from the little kid behind me who couldnt' shut the **** up and kept asking questions.

Yeah, every time i see this movie (three times now) i have yet to hear The Hulk's voice, because the audience is going nuts when he starts trashing Loki, lol...

The crowd at my theater loved the film. They laughed at all of Tony's jokes and clapped when Hulk trashed Loki. The scene where Hulk sucker punched Thor after fighting the army got the biggest laugh/applause. The crowd was very much into the movie. Great experience overall.

Personally my favorite scene was Bruce turning into the Hulk as he got ready to fight the alien army. That was amazing and unexpected! :woot:

I saw the movie twice at the midnight premiere and a 6:30 PM showing on Saturday. The midnight screening is a no brainer since it's full of fans and movie goer enthusiasts. They were so engaging and they knew when to laugh, cheer, fist pump, and be quiet during a serious or a sad scene. Sadly, it wasn't the same for the 6:30 PM show since the majority were families with little kids or babies. The only time they laughed were the Hulk moments at the end.

I had a similar experience with my 2nd viewing.

1030 morning show, mostly families. No where near as much energy as the midnight crowd.

Hulk slamming Loki got the biggest reaction of the whole movie

Late crowds are the best!!

I went to a 7pm showing on Friday and the crowd was decent.

But as I was leaving the Theatre, the crowd for the 10pm showing was HYPED.The line was wrapped around the mall.

The energy felt so fun, I was tempted to stay and watch it again.

The biggest reaction at my showing was definitely the Loki/Hulk rag doll scene.

I did see a group of kids reenacting the "I'm always angry" Hulk/Leviathan punch

Late crowds are the best!!

I went to a 7pm showing on Friday and the crowd was decent.

But as I was leaving the Theatre, the crowd for the 10pm showing was HYPED.The line was wrapped around the mall.

The energy felt so fun, I was tempted to stay and watch it again.

Yeah, definitely. There is something about late night showings that usually have the better audience reactions in my experience.

Probably has to do with less kiddies around. Lol.

I got at my theater for a 5:55 pm showing but it was sold out that the next showing was at 8:00 pm so instead of driving back home and coming back I bought a move ticket for a movie that I didn't care for (Safe) and when 8:00 pm came I sneaked into one that was showing The Avengers.

The audience really liked it and laughed at all the right places [blackout]with the Hulk giving Thor a love tap[/blackout] really bringing the house down.

2nd time I saw it, groups of black guys just hollered, shook their chairs and ran around the theater when
Hulk smashed Loki

It was pretty funny to watch...One guy was also bowing to the screen at the end of the film LOL

I went last night and the theater was packed an hour before the movie started. The group i was with had to break up to find seats.

2nd time I saw it, groups of black guys just hollered, shook their chairs and ran around the theater when
Hulk smashed Loki

It was pretty funny to watch...One guy was also bowing to the screen at the end of the film LOL

lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"