CW Presents: The Vampire Diaries - Part 1

Im sure they will find a way to suppress the pain for Bonnie.

And I feel like Katherine should cross over to TO and get super witch to help her.

So unless that cult at the school is the new bad guy. We gotta deal with Stefan & his drama & now Bonnie for the rest of the season ?

Last edited:
they got rid of silas awfully quick.

All season I haven't been able to shake the feeling that Silas was made out to be a bigger threat than he should've been, like it shouldn't be this hard to get rid of him. His death was met with a resounding "well that took long enough"

This show has never really done the season-long Big Bad thing anyway. It's usually a shifting thing throughout the season. Take season 1, the show started with Damon very much positioned as the villain, but by the time the season closed he was more the antihero and they had the Founder's Council and **** to deal with, and then Katherine came back and so on.

I'm just glad to see the gang finally won one.

I'm going to miss Silas and his snarks. I think they'll now focus on The Initiative that secret society at the campus thing.

Just have Stefan & Elena end up together & move Damon to New Orleans. He can be Marcels new bff

I'd actually rather see the reverse. Damon and Elena can have eachother. Give Klaus his Ripper back.

That could work if Stefan went back to his Ripper self

with him suffering from PTSD, he could very well head in that direction.

This past episode was great but now we have Bonnie back with Nightwing, ****.

I really don't see how they can not have katharine die this time.She's aging and It doesn't look like she can bereturned if vampire blood won't heal her.

I really don't see how they can not have katharine die this time.She's aging and It doesn't look like she can bereturned if vampire blood won't heal her.

One word. Magic.

There are plenty of witches out there who could probably do something for her.

Yeah but who on show would do it for her.

She has almost noone on her side.While a large group of fans would want her to survive it remains to be seen if writers feel the same way.

While Katherine no doubt has made plenty of enemies over the years, I'm sure there are plenty of witches that don't know who she is.

Also being a Doppelganger is huge for witches. She is a walking magic super upgrade.

Bonnie looks GOOOOOOOOD with that short hair. I hope she regains some of her witchiness though.

I'm really interested in finding out more about Augustine now that Damon was/is their labrat.

Katherine was brilliant in roping Stefan that way. :funny:

Augustine sounds ****ed up.

Damon as the Augustine Vampire is awesome. I like this direction the plot is going in but this does seem initiativy to me.

i don't think damon was the only one. it sounded like there was a few test subjects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"