CW Presents: The Vampire Diaries - Part 1

Check Online and you will find some who watch VD don't like elena.

Right but see i dont care what people online like, i like Elena and don't think she is that bad.

That was actually my train of thought as I was watching Katherine die. She's just too amazing of a character to kill off. I'm totally in love with Katherine :hrt::hrt:

On another note, I also think Damon is doing this to help Elena, they pretty much said it in the episode when Silas or someone told him that he's trying to prove that he's good enough to be Elena's boyfriend (which is more like is she good enough for him, really)

Back In season 2,a much better season by the way,I was so afaired they were
going to kill off Katherine.

Nina Dobrev Is so much better as Katherine.I have often wondered why they don't settle the triangle by having Damon with Elena and have Katherine back with Stefan.

It still baffles me that Damon would turn on Stefan for Bonnie.Of course If I actully liked Bonnie maybe i wouldn't care.

Right but see i dont care what people online like, i like Elena and don't think she is that bad.

Yeah but there are people who watch VD who don't like elena.

You will also find those who like Katherine more than Elena.

If they would write Elena better you may not have that problem.

Seems like this and the Originals thread have their Milos.

I find it strange that Ian Somerhalder is always the go-to nomineee for the People's Choice Award Lead Actor on this show. I generally find Paul Wesley and (when he was on the show) Joseph Morgan to be much stronger actors.

Then again, these are up to the fans, so it was likely based on who is more crush-worthy rather than actual acting ability.

Dobrev's got three roles to play now? Good lord... she's going to pass out from exhaustion.

Damon needs a doppelganger now. Who is the Augustine Vampire? Looks like Katherine is rapidly aging now so maybe the college professor/scientist will help her become a vampire again & then will want to devamp Elena.

I find it strange that Ian Somerhalder is always the go-to nomineee for the People's Choice Award Lead Actor on this show. I generally find Paul Wesley and (when he was on the show) Joseph Morgan to be much stronger actors.

Then again, these are up to the fans, so it was likely based on who is more crush-worthy rather than actual acting ability.

Well with pretty Little Liars I always wonder why they are always so deperate to nominate lucy Hale.When there are so much better actresses on show.

Ian Somerhalder Is more popular actor of the 2.So that Is why they want to nominate him.

So X Factor is doing so horrible that TVD managed to tie with it in demos. Go CW.

Oh lord, the original "Elena", Katherine, and Elena all around at the same time. Nina Doberv must be having a blast switching between 3 personalities now.

And I am so tired of Bonnie always putting everyone before herself.

Last edited:
Oprah would be saying

"You get an Elena, & you get an Elena & everybody gets an Elena"

They just need to knock Dobrev's socks off and throw Tatia (Elijah and Klaus' first "Elena") into the mix too.

You know, the only thing I would change about some of these dopplegangers...would be their hair or something. Let one of em be a blonde or a red head.

They should just rename this show The Doppelganger Diaries.

Nina Dobrev Is going to be exhusted by end of the season.

You know, the only thing I would change about some of these dopplegangers...would be their hair or something. Let one of em be a blonde or a red head.

That would be annoying for the actor / actress though & the people that change it between takes & scenes

I'm kinda worried about Katherine.

I think she's dying at the 100th episode. One of the characters will apparently pull a reverse (and accelerated) Benjamin Button and Dobrev said that something made her "sad" at the 100th episode so I'm guessing she dies.

I always chuckle when people say that. You're really watching for just the one character? Come now... :o

Great episode, I wish they would have played the whole Katherine is Elena thing longer at the college but oh well. Wonder if Silas is dead, glad to see Stefan get his memories back that was strong writing.

If Katherine survived being drained to get to the cure, I can't imagine Silas wouldn't.

I think they're going to want all doppelgangers on deck.

That makes sense but it seems something different is happening with Katherine.

poor katherine, aging quickly and no one to help her other than the professor.

That would be annoying for the actor / actress though & the people that change it between takes & scenes

Why? It's a wig. They already take time out to change up her entire look. If anything it makes their job easier.

lol these teenagers and their willingness to **** with the laws of nature to get their friends back.

Hope the trade-off was worth it for you, Bonnie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"