Days of Future Past 'Days Of Future Past' BOX-OFFICE worldwide prediction - Part 4

Even though i dont see FOX buying Warner i wouldnt mind.
Warner has only f*ed up the DC properties so why should i be concerned ?
They are totally incompentent.
Ofc FOX isnt better either but they have limited properties as far as Comic book movies are concerned.

Btw Maleficent will beat CAP2 TWS Worldwide that a LOCK. But beating XMEN-DoFP isnt a sure thing. I think its unikely considering XMEN finishing at 735-738mil or so.
Maleficent is not doing 740mil. I dont see it happenning.

Even though i dont see FOX buying Warner i wouldnt mind. Warner has only f*ed up the DC properties so why should i be concerned ?
They are totally incompentent. Ofc FOX isnt better either but they have limited properties as far as Comic book movies are concerned.

The owner of Fox, Rupert Murdoch already tried to buy Warner. Anyway, I kinda want it to happen just for curiosity. But looking at the other side, there's gonna be shake-up at the entertainment industry big time if it happens!

The owner of Fox, Rupert Murdoch already tried to buy Warner. Anyway, I kinda want it to happen just for curiosity. But looking at the other side, there's gonna be shake-up at the entertainment industry big time if it happens!

If that happens there would essential be 2 heavyweights studios.Fox which
would also own WB and Disney which owns marvel and Lucasfilm.

There Is part of me even though I consider Rupert Murdock to be scum would like to see that happen to upset those wanting Fox to be In bad fiancial situation.

Even though i dont see FOX buying Warner i wouldnt mind.
Warner has only f*ed up the DC properties so why should i be concerned ?
They are totally incompentent.
Ofc FOX isnt better either but they have limited properties as far as Comic book movies are concerned.

Btw Maleficent will beat CAP2 TWS Worldwide that a LOCK. But beating XMEN-DoFP isnt a sure thing. I think its unikely considering XMEN finishing at 735-738mil or so.
Maleficent is not doing 740mil. I dont see it happenning.

They are incompetent? Wasn't it Warners that made the TDK Trilogy?

If that happens there would essential be 2 heavyweights studios.Fox which
would also own WB and Disney which owns marvel and Lucasfilm.

There Is part of me even though I consider Rupert Murdock to be scum would like to see that happen to upset those wanting Fox to be In bad fiancial situation.

Fox owning Time Warner is going to be way bigger than Disney buying Marvel and Lucasfilm. Theres cable networks like Hbo, the whole Tv and movie catalogue of WB pictures such as Harry Potter, New Line Cinema, DC company. Who knows if Warner Music would be included in that buyout.

Do i really have to make a list about all DC properties Warner took a huge DUMP on ?

They have

the JLA,Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman,Aquaman,The Flash,Green Arrow,Martian Manhunter,Green Lantern,Lobo and MANY more.
and the only produced 1 single succesful and good trilogy.(thanks to Nolan that is) YEAH i call that pretty incompentent.

The just managed to get Supes right (i really like Man Of Steel. its in my top5 off all time superhero movies). Im keeping my fingers crossed for their Cinematic universe but i dont keep my hopes high. they are fail.

DOFP Is projected to hit 230 million through the weekend In it's domestic total but has dropped to 21st place.

I think we can safely say it won't get to 234 million domesticly which was the unadjusted number for Last Stand.It's going to be struggle now getting to 232 Million Domesticly.

DOFP Is projected to hit 230 million through the weekend In it's domestic total but has dropped to 21st place.

I think we can safely say it won't get to 234 million domesticly which was the unadjusted number for Last Stand.It's going to be struggle now getting to 232 Million Domesticly.

Still possible as DOFP is more than doubling what X3 was making at the same point of release, and X3 did not have the dollar theater run. 700k estimated this weekend, which is only a 31.7% drop from last weekend. X3's weekend at the same point was 300k

It theatre Count Is low and getting even lower.It's projected to do 700,000 for the weekend.

It theatre Count Is low and getting even lower.It's projected to do 700,000 for the weekend.

Captain America 2 at this point (week 9) had $255 million. It has since added another $3 million. I see no reason why DOFP can't do the same.

It's not as if next weekend DOFP will drop from $700,000 down to $100,000. Probably by this Friday it'll be close to #231 million, and will be closing in on $232 million...so no, it won't struggle to get there.

You seem so negative about the box office returns for this film (domestic).

it was kind of obvious since some weeks ago that Dofp will end around 232m, if we follow boxofficemojo showdown.

2m are left. a bit more is possible, but at least those 2m are guaranteed.

If DOFP can hit 232 Million it reaches the adjusted gross of first X-Men.

Once GOTG Is in theatres that may really take away from remaining theatres Inless DOFP Is simply at dollor cinemas.

If DOFP can hit 232 Million it reaches the adjusted gross of first X-Men.

Once GOTG Is in theatres that may really take away from remaining theatres Inless DOFP Is simply at dollor cinemas.

It's going to hit $232M domestic. It's $1.6 million away from doing so. It's in week nine of release. It has roughly another six weeks of release before finally closing.

And, it's up to $736M WW :D.

yeah, 505m overseas. Officially the highest comic book movie overseas this year, as expected.

Officially the highest comic book movie overseas this year, as expected.

Unless you discredit for the toyline coming out a bit first (both started in 84) , that would belong to Transformers. Has had long running comics since the 80s which impacts the films.

Last edited:
yeah, 505m overseas. Officially the highest comic book movie overseas this year, as expected.

Also worldwide at box office and in terms of reviews it is currently the best reviewed comic book movie critically of this year. This one also looks to be a favorite around the time when you can rent and buy it (I personally would recommend it highly to anyone). Say what you want about the domestic numbers but I really do think the next movies can get closer to 1 billion if marketed right and they open up the scale of the film and world, and of course they keep the quality.

$4 million to go. Well, who knows. Hehehe

Days of future Past now ahead of Amazing Spider-Man 2 with 505 Million Overseas to it's 504 Million.

Transformers Is technicaly a comic book film althought these films are really only based on Toy line.I haven't seen the new one so I have no way of knowing how
it translate transformers compared to previous films.

If FOXs plan was to increase its audience internationally then mission complete. In terms of superhero movies, X-Men: DOFP is only behind Marvel's Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Ironman 3, and Spiderman 3 in terms of highest overseas numbers. Keep in mind the X-Men movies never broke more than 300 million overseas till DOFP, so FOX are probably happy about that.

I wonder what will be the ending overseas number, maybe 508 million to finish overseas and about 233 domestic finish, for about 741 worldwide finish. But if FOX really wants to pass X3 somehow, then 235 could be domestic finish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"