Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey Grammar back!!! Sounds great! I hope its done well!

And if they are doing this happy ending with all of the good mutants reunited for the 1st time in like a long time, I hope there's a scene of them taking a group picture. It sounds cheesey but whatever.
You are right that does sound cheesy.:oldrazz:
I'd rather they just show them at the mansion doing business as usual all teaching and perhaps Cyclops and Jean kissing. It would be such a cool send off to the original cast.

Maybe after they are attacked by the Brotherhood and they have the full on X-Men animated series "collide" scene and that's how the movie ends. That would be :awesome:

If they did the x-men collide thing I would die there and then in the cinema, that would be the BEST thing to ever happen. They could even put in the tone of the 90's intro music as a slow dramatic piece as they collide... The visual I have in my head is mind blowing!!

You are right that does sound cheesy.:oldrazz:
I also imagined Nightcrawler as the photographer and before the camera flashes, Nightcrawler teleports to the group so he can be included in the picture.

Last edited:
^
tumblr_inline_moci32z4GR1qz4rgp.gif

If they did the x-men collide thing I would die there and then in the cinema, that would be the BEST thing to ever happen. They could even put in the tone of the 90's intro music as a slow dramatic piece as they collide... The visual I have in my head is mind blowing!!
Especially if Rogue was flying in it! :hubba

Why have people put spoiler tags in the spoilers thread? :o

So I saw this rumor about the plot of the film on another site (I'm sure it's fake though):

The film begins in the future with Blink and Wapath being attacked by Sentinels , and subsequently being saved and recruited by the X –Men, composed by Xavier , Magneto , Wolverine , Storm , Kitty Pryde , Iceman and Colossus . They have taken refuge in a temple . Wolverine has his metal claws back thanks to Magneto . Xavier is alive because it sent his mind into the body of a dying moments before Jean Grey disintegrate your body . The cure is mentioned as temporary . Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake are dating . Rogue is mentioned as a prisoner of the Sentinels .
Storm is killed by a Sentinel , which makes the X -Men decide to wipe out the terror in which they live . That's when Xavier got the idea of sending Wolverine awareness for your body in 70’s to prevent a murder , which resulted in the creation of the Sentinels . The first submission is not successful, but subsequently the intangibility of Kitty aiding in their success .

In your body in the past , Logan goes to Xavier , which uses part of its power to create the illusion that you are walking . He lives with Hank, who makes use of a serum to suppress their mutant appearance. The two live in the mansion of Xavier , a telepath after having abandoned the "X -Men " project. Wolverine tells him the whole story . The young Xavier does not believe , but a telepathic contact with Xavier of the future through Logan convinces .

In the future , the X-Men knows Bishop , a traveler , who circumstantially joins them .

In the past, Logan , Xavier and Hank recruit difficulty with the young Quicksilver, a fast mutant who lives with his sister Wanda , who is also a mutant . And with your help , Magneto rescued from a prison to help them .

Mystique tries to kill President Nixon , but is prevented by Xavier , Magneto , Logan , Quicksilver and Hank , this one has a small clash against Magneto to see him get heavy with his former love interest . As they struggle , Mystique escapes .
Wolverine believes that the act saved the future, but in telepathic contact with Xavier 's future, discovers that the date does not reflect the actual date of the murder .

With the attack on President Nixon , the mutant hater Bolivar Trask gets permission to start the Sentinel Project . He is secretly supported by William Stryker , the leader of a secret mutant unit.
In the future , the X-Men save the mutant Sunspot an attack , and he also ends up joining them , but during the battle Warpath is dead.

In the past, the mutant Mystique finds out about William Stryker unit and infiltrates it to recruit his former fellow X -Men , Havok , who refuses to help her . But the proposal draws attention mutant named Toad , which leaves the place with the mutant .

In the future , Kitty Pryde and Colossus are wounded in battle , and the mutant finds it difficult to enhance the trip Wolverine , what needs to be done consistently . The body of Logan in the future begins to move , as if close to waking , while , in the future , the mutant begins to feel weak . Magneto says he has an idea .

Seeing William Stryker as a false friend of mutants , Wolverine has to Xavier , Magneto , Hank and Quicksilver everything you know about the military, and then they end up discovering that he and Bolivar Trask have initiated the creation of mutant hunting robots . Meanwhile , Magneto and Quicksilver are developing a strong bond of friendship.
Xavier , Magneto and Iceman arrive at the temple of the X -Men in the future with Rogue after they rescued her . She absorbs the powers of Kitty and shall strengthen the temporal trip Wolverine instead. Xavier says that Logan needs to return to his body in the future for the changes to happen .

In the past, Mystique , with the help of Toad , back to invade the White House , the day consistent with that described by Xavier from the future to assassinate President Nixon , but is surprised to be attacked by a Sentinel . Logan , Xavier , Magneto , Hank and Quicksilver step into the battle to help her . Other Sentinels arise , and Mercury is killed in battle, but before he asks Magneto to take care of his little sister . After a long battle , the mutants can defeat the Sentinels . Mystique discovers that Trask was responsible for creating the robots , and kill him, escaping later with Toad . Wolverine believes could save the future , and decides to wait a contact from Xavier of the future to communicate what happened and return to your body. After all that had happened , Magneto leaves Wolverine , Xavier and Hank .

In the future , Xavier ends up being killed by a Sentinel , which breaks the psychic link with the mind of Logan , and holds its prey in the past consciousness. Bishop leaves the X -Men , and follows his journey .
In the past, Magneto invades the home of William Stryker to assassinate him , but finds his son Jason trapped in a sort of private secret laboratory . Stryker tells the Magneto that his son is a dangerous mutant. Magneto leaves with Jason after demolishing the place, but Stryke survives.

Some time seems to have passed, and without hope of return to the future after all this time , Logan , tired of his bone claws , says demand Stryker have a proposal to make him possibly the Weapon X project
Some years pass , and in the 80's , Magneto goes to Mystique and Toad with Wanda and Jason , now older , and proposes her return to being partners .

At the newly opened Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters , Hank tells Logan that Xavier was seeking its first three students . Then , the telepath , now bald and having taken his stance wheelchair , arrives at the place with young Scott , Ororo and Jean , who soon attracts a startled look of Logan . Scott asks Hank who is he , and is replied that’s the mutant Wolverine , an old friend . The film ends with Scott and Logan are facing .

In a post- credits scene, the team of the future , composed by Kitty Pryde , Rogue , Iceman , Colossus , Blink and Sunspot , and led by Magneto , discovers the hard way that the temple that houses belongs to a dangerous and powerful mutant , he is accidentally free.

Fake.
Sunspot was in the begin scene in Moscow, we saw pics.

That summary seems almost plausible until it mentions Wolverine voluntarily entering Weapon X because "he's tired of his bone claws."

If the fake summary is based on a lot of research, did I miss somewhere that Quicksilver gets killed?

Yea that VERY loose description sounds amazing if any of it turns out to be true. It could very well be, its happened before. We will possibly get a better idea when the next trailer hits in a few hours, and we will pick it apart!

The problem with crappy descriptions like this, is that you have to use a bit more of your imagination and connect some pieces yourself lol. just because wolverine is "tired of his bone claws" doesn't mean thats how it will play out in the film, its just how the person loosely described it lol.

if it does turn out to be true I'm down with pretty much everything stated there, especially that god damn ending in the 80s, my head will completely explode.

I think Magneto might be the one that gives Wolverine his metal claws back.

Finally got around to seeing this trailer, this is first thing about this movie that has wowed me, love love love the v trailer such a great time to be a fan of these marvel characters.

True question is : will they succeed to erase DOTP timeline for a best future with everyone alive

True question is : will they succeed to erase DOTP timeline for a best future with everyone alive

Yes but there are rumours of a timeline split with a nice ending for the original trilogy version of the characters which will complete that arc but with the past guys going in an alternative direction leading to next film

Yes but there are rumours of a timeline split with a nice ending for the original trilogy version of the characters which will complete that arc but with the past guys going in an alternative direction leading to next film

So we will gets 2 differents timelines at the end :

Past -->x-men trilogy --> DOTP reality modified by a better future .

Past --> alternate reality due to DOTP cancelled (Apocalypse' s reality ???)

So we will gets 2 differents timelines at the end :

Past -->x-men trilogy --> DOTP reality modified by a better future .

Past --> alternate reality due to DOTP cancelled (Apocalypse' s reality ???)

That's the rumour by 2 or 3 different sources yeah

Last edited:
I really hope they do a good job of explaining all of this because none of it is making any sense to me now.

One rumor says wolverine wakes up to Xavier and Magneto working together at mansion and Cyclops and Jean are alive and walkng with Storm

another says 2 timelines are created.The trilogy and wolverine films exsist In 1
and the other is what occurs In alternate past because of time travel.
Xavier In future Is suspose to sense alternate past.

According to rumor wolverine's mind Is trapped In past and apocalypse wakes up In temple in future the mutants sent wolverine's mind back from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"