Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to rumor wolverine's mind Is trapped In past and apocalypse wakes up In temple in future the mutants sent wolverine's mind back from.

Well actually there was 2 rumours 1 was basically said he wakes up in the temple so everyone assumed it was the future temple, but another added to that by saying the same but said he wakes in the same temple in the past by his future self which makes more sense him waking up on the past seeing as apocalypse is in the 80s

You post the gayest gifs. I love it.:hrt:
GirlBYE.gif

When AoA was announced, I assumed that the DOFP future changes into an AoA type future, kind of like the ending of the Wolverine and the X-Men animated series.

But they never announced AoA - they just said Apocalypse would be the main villain in the next movie. People are automatically assuming it'll be AoA when everything they've shared about the movie pretty much says it's not.

What if future Xavier was really Apocalypse this entire time, manipulating events to change the past for a future that falls in his favor? That's one way to explain his resurrection and inconsistencies all in one (or we can just believe that he has a crippled twin)
Talk about mind shattering twists!

What if future Xavier was really Apocalypse this entire time, manipulating events to change the past for a future that falls in his favor? That's one way to explain his resurrection and inconsistencies all in one (or we can just believe that he has a crippled twin)
Talk about mind shattering twists!

That's way too awesome for anyone making dofp to think of lol.

:up:

If dofp is a lead in to apocalypse, which it has been said to be, i kind of need my theory to happen. It's the only thing i can accept at this point. It would be the cliffhanger to challenge and beat all cliffhangers in the MCU(not a fox fan boy here, i love them both, equally). Where the hell is Singer ,damnit, we need reshoots.

If it were up to me, DOFP would act as a "Legion's Quest", the exacerbated mutant conflict awakens apocalyse years before he should. I assume in the original timeline, before X1, mutants are still being discovered, a huge event like the fights in the trailer, and sentinels couldn't have happened.

But if anyone is Apocalypse in disguise, that would be Trask (I'm betting he is Sinister)

If dofp is a lead in to apocalypse, which it has been said to be, i kind of need my theory to happen. It's the only thing i can accept at this point. It would be the cliffhanger to challenge and beat all cliffhangers in the MCU(not a fox fan boy here, i love them both, equally). Where the hell is Singer ,damnit, we need reshoots.

I think you might be disappointed. DOFP isn't just a setup to lead into Apocalyse like a Thor movie going into The Avengers. DOFP is its own mega blockbuster, with the original cast and FC cast, and I think it will be the biggest X-movie ever due to that alone.

This is why I wish Singer would shut up about Apocalyse for now and focus on the movie that's, you know, coming out in two months, not two years. It makes all the X-fans focus on the next big thing as opposed to the present BIG thing right in front of their faces.

Descriptions of the footage screened at CinemaCon 2014:
The sequence was in the future, and Sentinels are dispatched to find and kill mutants living underground. Their delivery system (and the world) is reminiscent of The Matrix, but once the Sentinels - who can adapt to any situation and change their form - drill into the secret base it gets real good.

The mutants on hand: Sunspot, Iceman, Bishop, Kitty Pryde, Blink and Warpath. Kitty Pryde and Bishop immediately run off while the other X-Men keep the semi-liquid metal robots busy. There are good action beats using the characters’ powers, especially Blink, whose portals allow Warpath to do some really fun run and jumps onto the Sentinels. Iceman glides around on an ice slide, and Sunspot becomes a being of lava and fire as he blasts robots.

Kitty and Bishop (who uses Sunspot’s fire to charge his big dumb gun) are running off to a closet someplace. Bishop lays down and Kitty starts massaging his temples, and it becomes clear that she’s sending his consciousness back in time. The others are buying them minutes… with their lives. A Sentinel snaps Sunspot’s neck. Iceman has his head popped off and is crushed underfoot. Blink gets skewered. Warpath gets blasted to smithereens.

But it was worth it! As the Sentinel breaks into the closet, blasting fire, Kitty looks up and says, “Too late, *******!” and everything disappears. The past has been changed.
http://badassdigest.com/2014/03/27/fox-screens-days-of-future-past-mutant-massacre?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+badassdigest+%28Badass+Digest+ALL%29

The sequence starts with Sentinel transports hovering over a decrepit future London. Below the city, however, are some familiar mutant faces including Kitty Pryde (Ellen Page), Iceman (Shawn Ashmore), Colossus (Daniel Cudmore) as well as Bishop (Omar Sy), Blink (Bingbing Fan), Warpath (Booboo Stewart) and Sunspot (Adan Canto). The Sentinels disembark from the transport drilling themselves into the ground ("Matrix" flashback). When they enter the Mutant's compound Kitty Pryde and Bishop race out of the main room while the rest of the "team" prepares to battle these Sentinels.

Unlike the recognizable purple and grey robot killers in the comic books, these mechanical killers are shape shifting and completely black. They appear somewhat similar in form to the robot from Fox's recent reboot of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" but try to wipe that from your memory for a moment. They are not the Sentinels you expect, but they are intriguing and certainly deadly.

As the Sentinels engage with our favorite mutants we witness Colossus turn into metal form, Iceman go complete "Ice" and ride an ice bridge (similar to footage from the recent trailer), Blink's teleportation windows are impressively executed, Sunspot looks powerful (although you might confuse him with Sunfire to be completely honest) and Stewart stunningly transforms himself into Warpath. No joke, the later is almost completely unrecognizable form his "Twilight" days. To say he put on a new physique is a huge understatement.

One by one, unfortunately, all of these X-Men die at the hands of the Sentinels. The robots are too powerful and even mega-level mutants like Colossus (at least in the comics) are not strong enough to survive them. While these battles are waging,though, Bishop and Kitty Pryde have entered a secured vault where Kitty Pryde is using her powers (new powers? powers tied in with Bishop's set?) and concentrating on something with his brain. As the Sentinels finally burn through the vault, Pryde basically says something akin to "screw you" and then both she and Bishop vanish. In fact, everything vanishes. The Sentinels, any damage to the underground bunker. It's all gone. No bodies. No mutants. Everything is clean, but empty.
http://www.hitfix.com/awards-campaign/first-10-minutes-of-x-men-days-of-future-past-features-lots-of-death-2#GXDVOhftdhzyEkab.99

What if this opening scene is actually a further future, and when Kitty and Bishop are resetting time, they return to the temple where everyone is still alive?

What if this opening scene is actually a further future, and when Kitty and Bishop are resetting time, they return to the temple where everyone is still alive?

well we know bishop is from the future so yeah maybe the pre-title sequence acures some time later, maybe its happened so much now and everytime they have died and thats why they get desperate

A little more detail on how each of them go out.

http://io9.com/weve-seen-the-horrible-x-men-bloodbath-in-days-of-futu-1553144353

The giant monsters creek in. They look 100% like the new fangled Gort from The Day The Earth Stood still. Like furry, metal monsters. And they can do ANYTHING. Literally anything — it's almost too easy and it kind of feels like cheating. But that's kind of the point because this terrible mutant future is supposed to be so bleak, and such a no-win situation that the only option is to go back to the past and prevent this future. An ethically dangerous dilemma, but necessary when everyone is dead. The Sentinels begin to fight, and here's how it goes down. (Spoiler alert: Not well for the mutants.)

Colossus goes full metal and takes on a Sentinel. The robot rips off his arm. And later STOMPS ON HIS HEAD. Colossus is dead.

Another Sentinel chokes Sunspot out. He tries to melt the sentinel but the thing just adapts, the Sentinel freezes himself to counter balance the heat. Sunspot is choked to death.

The exact opposite happens to Iceman. The Sentinel heats up and rips off his head.

Another Sentinel opens up its face and melts Warpath to bits with a laser blast.

And Blink is impaled by a giant Sentinel arm.

If this is true, then it sounds as almost perfection, I want to see this brutal Sentinels at big screen.

Last edited:
Omfgggg wtf, they rip-off colossus arm before smashing him into a tortilla :(

Last edited:
and they can also copy others mutants powers I wondering where they got that from?

wolverine and the x-men show would be my guess, the sentinels in the show could copy mutants' powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"