Deadpool 2 Spoilers Thread

Discussion in 'Deadpool 2' started by Fallen, May 11, 2018.

1. ironman_rick Registered

The taxi driver had a bigger arc and some nice jokes which were funny....but if it was up to me....i would have reduced his role and gave nagasonic, her awesome gf and colossus bigger roles instead.

Juggernaut does more justice to his role than the utter crap we got in X3. So thats a good thing i suppose. He is huge and is a brute in terms of strength. He does talk with an english accent....is he supposed to be english in the comics ?

But other than that i can't think of anyone else. I was expecting bedlam to have a bigger role (as he did some power moves in a trailer) but he died like everyone else.

2. psylockolussus Disco Mutant

Why is someone like Dopinder even relevant? Lmao he doesn't even eXist in the comics.

3. Loki882 Registered

So minor question but I'm curious
    Do Negasonic and her GF kiss onscreen in the film?

4. samsnee Ok

I guess because he's a fan favorite from the first one? Personally think he just perpetuates a Hollywood stereotype of Indian people, but what do I know.

5. 2kt09 Snyder Rent-Free

Everyone's a Hollywood stereotype in DP tho.
    The british villain, the muscly henchman that doesn't talk much, the sassy old black woman, the edgy teenager, etc.

6. ironman_rick Registered

It would have been awesome if they did...... but no.

7. psylockolussus Disco Mutant

That would have been cut in many countries.

8. Kev4000 Registered

Who is that unexpected cameo? :)

9. ironman_rick Registered

Brad pitt ?

10. terry78 I'm not cap'n crunch, fool

He's not in the books but for the sake of continuity.in the movies he's a Brit I guess.

11. psylockolussus Disco Mutant

Vanisher is the cameo, though they wasted him in a pointless comedic role. The price for a joke...

12. ironman_rick Registered

and you just see him for 1 second only. You blink and he is gone.

13. psylockolussus Disco Mutant

Geez! A literal blink & you miss it role! Thanks FoX!

14. samsnee Ok

That's my problem with what I'm hearing. I get it's Deadpool and supposed to be irreverent but sounds like it's just action scene, pop culture reference, action scene, pop culture reference...

I'm sure I'll be entertained but probably won't think twice of it again after I leave the theater.

15. BoredGuy Never Did a Popular Thing

Also, everyones saying these end credits scenes are “best in the genre” but I read some spoilers, and if correct, they just sound like a couple lame meta jokes... for anyone whos seen, why were the credit scenes so great?? Were Wades jokes just that good?

16. kasjan Registered

It's SPOLER therad, so I won't hide it, and you're reading it on your own risk.

Good movie, bit a little dissappointed.
    Expected better movie than first Deadpool, after watching trailers.

No more trailers.
    Hulk running in Wakanda, no Hulk in movie.
    Bedlam fighting a guy, Shatterstar photos as he fights, then no Bedlam or Shatterstar fighting anybody in movie. Killed in stupid scene, just to make it funny.
    Teenage whatever has more screen time time than a character like Shatterstar.
    Vanisher being invisible and not talking, really?
    Also Black Tom Cassidy killed off just like that, because a character like Russel is more important in comics...tell me more.
    Sorry but for me Deadpool serie isn't more comic accurate than X-Men movies.

Colossus has russian accent, but he's the whole time in metal form, like it's his normal skin.
    Yukio (not Surge?) was Wolverine girlfriend in comic, not Negasonic Teenage's whatever...

What is this timeline present/future/past? Other X-Men are young like in 1991, Logan toy like he's killed in 2028. I know Deadpool comic is same stupid, but expetcted less jokes and more good plot.
    Cable coming from not too distant future like in comics, here it's like 40-50 years into the future (so he's already born, where is he as child, in Xavier school with Summers? oh he isn't called that in movie).
    Hoped they will make him look tall as Deadpool, but no he's short as Brolin.

Mid credit scene is just another stupid joke, connected to X-Men: Origins. If he's 40 in present, how could be 25-30 in 80's? Those scenes just for audience laugh are just dumb.
    Bringing back Peter to live, it's not telling us Shatterstar is saved too or not.
    No post credit scene (it was cut off, because it was even more stupid - with Hitler), so nothing leading to next movie.

Maybe it's a comic accurate when we talk about Deadpool behavior, but in first Deadpool his origin isn't even connected to Weapon X project.
    Ok it's Deadpool, I understand, but for me it's not a movie at level like Logan, First Class, DOFP.

At least Colossus was more badass than in first movie, when I wanted barf while watching soft Colossus in first movie: ,,Oh tit, oh blood, barf..."
    His fight was better one, than in first Deadpool movie.
    And Juggernaut is a mutant in prison once again, but he's bigger this time and Xavier is his brother.

Why not killing off Teenage whatever? Because teenage audience likes this character? They didn't even read, but who cares. Money cares, as Deadpool dancing at begin for Celine.

Bring on real famous characters for X-Force movie.
    Don't even know what to expect, whos killed off or being alive in this new timeline, what/which timeline?

17. FVD Launder the Conscience

I laughed out loud when Deadpool replied to Cable's "Who are you?" with...

"I'm Batman." :lmao:

18. Filmfan93 The Man in Black

That Vanisher jumping scene from the plane was spot on :D

19. craigaat World's Greatest Spy

Hilarious, I loved it, but people need to stop expecting direct adaptations from their favourite comic arcs.

Question: who is playing the guy talking to Alan Tudyk when Cable first arrives in the 'present'?

20. Addictive Registered

Awesome, loved every minute of it. Hilarious throughout. Enjoyed it more then Inifinity war!

21. Addictive Registered

I watched it, but I might have missed a bit of it. What was so great about it that people are saying it’d the goat post credit sequence?

There was the green lantern bit, the xman part and the part where he steals the time machine form cable and makes the Genius Bar joke?

Did I miss anything?

22. GuestStar2004 Registered

I just saw Deadpool 2 and i have to say i preferred the first half to the second half, everything after Cable gets help from Deadpool became abit convenient and fell abit flat.

it was funnier than the first one and i did prefer this type of sillier comedy to the first one personally.

Someone said the X-Men cameo was meant to be the cast reading their scripts but it didn't look that was the idea to me. Was funny though.

#97 GuestStar2004, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  23. fobi Registered

Who did the X-Men cast consist of? What were they doing exactly? Were they in their uniforms or regular clothes?

24. GuestStar2004 Registered

Its a very quick Cameo. your eyes really do have to look around as quick as possible to see whose in the room, and beasts quick reaction to closing the door really does draw your eyes more towards him.

I believe beast was wearing a regular white or light grey tie suit. there was 5 or 6 in the room standing in a group shot.

#99 GuestStar2004, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  25. fobi Registered

Oh ok cool. And Beast wasn't in his human form I assume?