Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nilarfCuuo1s2prmyo1_250.gif
“Slade is definitely [resurfacing] in the present day,” showrunner Andrew Kreisberg affirms. And his disposition remains unchanged. “Not that he’s ever happy, but he’s particularly unhappy,” says the EP. “When he comes back, he’s out for blood.” Bonus scoop: Speaking of baddies, Vinnie Jones (who on Wednesday begins an arc as Danny “Brick” Brickwell) teased for me a fight scene in which a stunt woman jumped out a high window and grabbed a rope dangling from a helicopter above. Hmm, which character could that be?

I definitely have to say that Sara looked better in the Canary outfit than Laurel, who kind of looks a bit weird in it.

I definitely have to say that Sara looked better in the Canary outfit than Laurel, who kind of looks a bit weird in it.

I won't argue with that. But that's not to say Laurel didn't look great at all. At first, when the photos were released, I didn't like it at all. But now, after watching her debut episode, I didn't think it was so bad.

But you have to understand that Caity and Katie both have different bodies. So its not like that Katie is going to fit into her outfit. She'll need her own, thus which she now has. I think the outfit will grow on people as the show goes on.

I wonder how quickly the Police will find out that she's the Canary. She must be leaving fingerprints all over the place.

She wipes off her fingerprints after everything she touches because she is the smartest person in the world. duh!

But with how Starling police are, I doubt they look for fingerprints that much.

I won't argue with that. But that's not to say Laurel didn't look great at all. At first, when the photos were released, I didn't like it at all. But now, after watching her debut episode, I didn't think it was so bad.

But you have to understand that Caity and Katie both have different bodies. So its not like that Katie is going to fit into her outfit. She'll need her own, thus which she now has. I think the outfit will grow on people as the show goes on.

I wasn't really looking so much at their bodies though. I was looking mainly at their faces. Caity's wig seemed to blend more with her face so that she actually looked like a blonde in a costume for whom that could have been her natural hair. Katie looks more like she's wearing a bad wig, and the mask isn't as flattering on her. Maybe it's because it's made for someone else? But also Katie has a longer and pointier face.

She wipes off her fingerprints after everything she touches because she is the smartest person in the world. duh!

But with how Starling police are, I doubt they look for fingerprints that much.

did Oliver ever wipe his fingerprints :whatever::whatever:

Black Canary preview scenes/interview segment for next episode.

Looks good, so excited. It will be fun to see Laurels stumbles and evolution in her skills. It is one of the things I always wanted to see from a superhero in their first few nights out.

I wasn't really looking so much at their bodies though. I was looking mainly at their faces. Caity's wig seemed to blend more with her face so that she actually looked like a blonde in a costume for whom that could have been her natural hair. Katie looks more like she's wearing a bad wig, and the mask isn't as flattering on her. Maybe it's because it's made for someone else? But also Katie has a longer and pointier face.

They kind of molded her face for the mask......so it aint for anyone but her. But the mask is fine to me, the wig just looks cheap, though it looks better in motion.

I've only seen the mask really in motion in this week's episode.

did Oliver ever wipe his fingerprints :whatever::whatever:

Pretty sure they are referring to the fact that Laurel is using finger less gloves, which is probably the stupidest and most pointless thing a vigilante could do. Oliver meanwhile is smart and wears actual gloves so your sarcastic point is irrelevant.

Pretty sure they are referring to the fact that Laurel is using finger less gloves, which is probably the stupidest and most pointless thing a vigilante could do. Oliver meanwhile is smart and wears actual gloves so your sarcastic point is irrelevant.

these double standards

these double standards

Umm....no. One is wearing fingerless gloves, the other is wearing gloves with fingers. It's stupid to wear fingerless gloves as you'll likely end up leaving prints, while you won't with gloves that have fingers. Not a double standard.

Oliver wasn't even wearing a mask he first debuted. Wasn't hard to spot who he was if you got a decent look at him. But with all the little things writers have let slip this season, I am not surprised they have let the fingers slip, just like they will let her fingerprints slip, though thus far she is good to go since she would have to touch a lot of stuff and leave her weapon behind to get anything on her.

I wonder how quickly the Police will find out that she's the Canary. She must be leaving fingerprints all over the place.

Let's not bring reality into a comic book show. Oliver Queen just got stabbed through the chest and kicked off a cliff.

Let's not bring reality into a comic book show. Oliver Queen just got stabbed through the chest and kicked off a cliff.

Also Diggle went to the police warehouse with no mask and left bullets from his gun and DNA from his head/facial wound there as well. I cannot remember if he wore gloves or not. If you want to get realistic he should be in jail next week.

Also Diggle went to the police warehouse with no mask and left bullets from his gun and DNA from his head/facial wound there as well. I cannot remember if he wore gloves or not. If you want to get realistic he should be in jail next week.

And Arrow fans have been complaining about that also since the show began, that doesn't make Laurel's costume less dumb.

Will Det. Lance immediately recognise his daughter, or will he wonder who was that masked woman? :p

Will Det. Lance immediately recognise his daughter, or will he wonder who was that masked woman? :p

Well if Thea can't tell it's her brother from 5 or so feet away... :o

Well if Thea can't tell it's her brother from 5 or so feet away... :o

That is really silly. Imagine if, like these other damsels in comic books, she were to suddenly develop a crush on the Arrow and keep wondering who it could be behind the mask. Imagine how awkward that could be. :dry:

I wonder if, in that case, Ollie would be motivated to tell Thea that he is in fact the Arrow.

And on another note, how come these female heroes never turn out to actually be a man in drag?

[YT]wGgC2ZzQFdU[/YT]

How to start reading Black Canary comics | Meanwhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"