Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I just woke up to a workman for my building unlocking my door and barging in while I was sleeping and partly naked, and then when he saw me, instead of saying 'Oh, i'll give you a minute' he just said 'Oh, i'll just be one minute, i'm reading the meter' and started walking in.

I said 'Excuse me, but i'm in bed, you can't just come right in', and he huffed at me like I was the one being rude.

I really really hate people invading my privacy.

As a rule, I don't like anyone coming to check anything in my room without being prewarned of at least the DAY they are coming, if not the time as well.

I'm going to complain to the landlord. It's not on. I could have been doing a lot worse things and just not heard him knocking.

Like dancing naked in my headphones! Not that I do that :p, but I bloody well could be!

Last edited:
I hate added flavors to popcorn, all that thing needs is salt, and some butter, to taste the best it ever could

Greek yogurt. I'm just sick of seeing it.

I hate added flavors to popcorn, all that thing needs is salt, and some butter, to taste the best it ever could

Caramel or Butter Toffee flavored are also extraordinary.

I hate that I just woke up to a workman for my building unlocking my door and barging in while I was sleeping and partly naked, and then when he saw me, instead of saying 'Oh, i'll give you a minute' he just said 'Oh, i'll just be one minute, i'm reading the meter' and started walking in.

I said 'Excuse me, but i'm in bed, you can't just come right in', and he huffed at me like I was the one being rude.

As a rule, I don't like anyone coming to check anything in my room without being prewarned of at least the DAY they are coming, if not the time as well.

I'm going to complain to the landlord. It's not on. I could have been doing a lot worse things and just not heard him knocking.

Like dancing naked in my headphones! Not that I do that :p, but I bloody well could be!

I would have told him to straight up f**k off and get to steppin' the f**k on out the door and when YOU'RE good and ready, THEN he can check out the meter...

and if it doesn't sit well with him, then oh well, too f**king bad...

Your landlord is should have given you heads up about when this person is supposed to come by and do their job. He's probably just trying to get in and out to the next place. I'd let the landlord have it for not letting you know.

I would have told him to straight up f**k off and get to steppin' the f**k on out the door and when YOU'RE good and ready, THEN he can check out the meter...

and if it doesn't sit well with him, then oh well, too f**king bad...

F*** yeah, man. I mean, f***. You know? Like, f***.

I hate how much focus in placed on higher Math at the college level. No one, save for a select few how will be physicist's, scientist's or mathematicians, is going to use the **** they teach in college math. Yet, if I don't know math or excel at that one subject I'm looked down upon as not being smart, despite doing great in every single other class I've ever taken. This quote comes to mind in my deal with the "academic standards" that are forced upon people: “Everybody Is A Genius. But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree, It Will Spend Its Whole Life Thinking It’s Stupid.”

Your landlord is should have given you heads up about when this person is supposed to come by and do their job. He's probably just trying to get in and out to the next place. I'd let the landlord have it for not letting you know.

F*** yeah, man. I mean, f***. You know? Like, f***.

you're f**kin'-A right , buddy, LOL... :woot:

I hate how many fans want the old cast from X-men to return in the new one. Especially Berry as Storm. :whatever:

I liked a lot of them but they had their time to shine...lets move on.

Unless The Wolverine bombs I don't see Hugh Jackman leaving the franchise. Most of the others will probably be recast though.

Unless The Wolverine bombs I don't see Hugh Jackman leaving the franchise. Most of the others will probably be recast though.

Jackman is just so visible and identifiable as Logan, I just can't imagine anyone else replacing him...

To be honest, I'm really sick of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

It's not really his fault, he's just so overexposed and crammed down our throats. They made him the central focus of the "ensemble" trilogy while completely giving Cyclops the shaft, and now his origin series, the first of which sucked...

I'm over him.

I hate how much focus in placed on higher Math at the college level. No one, save for a select few how will be physicist's, scientist's or mathematicians, is going to use the **** they teach in college math. Yet, if I don't know math or excel at that one subject I'm looked down upon as not being smart, despite doing great in every single other class I've ever taken. This quote comes to mind in my deal with the "academic standards" that are forced upon people: “Everybody Is A Genius. But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree, It Will Spend Its Whole Life Thinking It’s Stupid.”
That's how I feel. I'm pretty good when it comes to non mathematical subjects , but then people say I have a learning disability because I don't do so well in math. I get it when I really concentrate , but I don't always have that luxury.

To be honest, I'm really sick of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

It's not really his fault, he's just so overexposed and crammed down our throats. They made him the central focus of the "ensemble" trilogy while completely giving Cyclops the shaft, and now his origin series, the first of which sucked...

I'm over him.

that's just what I mean, he's just too visible and so over-exposed to the point that seeing anyone else as Wolverine would be almost impossible...

who COULD be a good replacement for Hugh?

Ugh!! I hate math.

I hate people who shoplift

Oh man...I worked for a national shoe store and I couldn't believe the stuff that was taken from there. People would steal just one sock out of a 10 pack, shoelaces, candy (that was a big, big one.) They would take one piece of gum out of a pack, and put the pack back on the shelf. I can't tell you how many boxes we found with someone's old *disgusting* shoes inside.

God, I hate it when you get AARP age people telling you that you need to "live in the moment and not worry about the future so much." etc. etc. That's easy for them to say when they've lived a full life and have one foot in the grave already. I just roll my eyes and say to myself, "Screw you gramps I want to live a nice long life myself you greedy SOB."

Last edited:
I hate people who shoplift
a friend of mine can't walk into a convenience store without snatching a pack of gum or some sh**. It annoys the crap out of me.

God, I hate it when you get AARP age people telling you that you need to "live in the moment and not worry about the future so much." etc. etc. That's easy for them to say when they've lived a full life and have one foot in the grave already. I just roll my eyes and say to myself, "Screw you gramps I want to live a nice long life myself you greedy SOB."
you must be such a treasure to be around.

you must be such a treasure to be around.

I do tend to get a bit testy when old guys, to placate their waning rock star libidos, want me to lower myself to the level of pond scum and cheat with them on their wives by using the above words to pressure me into a dead end relationship with them. I hate how selfish their side of things are when they tell me to "live a little" by being their little play thing instead of considering that I don't want to become the nasty, loathsome creature they want me to be. I am not an adulterer and no amount of telling me to "live in the moment and not worry about the future so much." will get me to lower myself to a drooling Zinjanthropus starved for sex all the time. I always worry about the future because that's all I live for, a bright, glorious, contented, humble, uncomplicated future, not some flash in the pan relationship with a married man.

Besides, I really really do not like the people some of these guys hang around with because they are violent or exploitive creeps. I find the company of pixels in my Sims 3 game much much more satisfying.

Last edited:
so you think whenever older people advising you not to waste your life and live a little...they're trying to seduce you...wow I don't even have a punchline for that.

so you think whenever older people advising you not to waste your life and live a little...they're trying to seduce you...wow I don't even have a punchline for that.

You misunderstand me bub. I have had horny old men trying to advise me on having relations with them when they're married to other women hiding their intentions with words that sound like advice when it's not. I'm sorry but I am not going to subject myself to their psychopathic wives hatred and jealousies that have nearly gotten me killed just for them. A woman can only take so many vehicular near misses by the friends of the wives mistakenly hating on me because of the amorous advances of the husbands while crossing the street when I have the right of way. They've also threatened to cause a car "accident" too because they erroneously hate me so much for something I'm not consciously involving myself in. These are the sorts of screwed up things I have been facing for the past few years recently because of all these psychos pestering me when I just want to be left alone. Like I said I have had much more enjoyable social interactions with my Sims in my Sims 3 game. At least none of them want to kill my Sim Self like these nutcases want to do to me in real life. It's like the Twilight Zone for me seriously. This is not what I consider normalcy. I am not kidding that these people want me dead. It's just so so too too weird for me to fathom.

Last edited:
:cmad: I ****ing HATE my dorm neighbors. They are obnoxious, loud, rude and act as if they're still in high school. They're freakin' juniors for christ sake. Not only do they harrass me behind close doors (because apparently they're frightened by me) but one of them has the balls to make fun of me behind my back within earshot. I mean, I know I'm a little intimidating, but damn, they just go the whole nine yards and use every ****ing steryotype associated with my apperance. Then he says "what's up" to my face later that day, and what led me to post this was the fact that him and his buddies walk in loud as hell, and comment that I need to put something in front of the door vent to cover up the light from my room, even though it's not a problem that they have the light on 24 ****ing 7! :cmad: I really want to say something, but I know I'll just look like a bully because as we all know, the coach's favorites never do anything wrong. :o:cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"