Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BAFTAS has started on BBC1, think ill catch the highlights i.e Henrys award bit online later though

Carano looked great when she was younger.

gina-carano-picture-63.jpg

lrg-207-carano-general-39.JPG
She's put on some weight since taking these pictures though, and it's changed her appearance.
She's gained a more masculine look to her face as she's grown older.

Carano looked great when she was younger.

She's put on some weight since taking these pictures though, and it's changed her appearance.

I still think she still looks mighty fine. Nothing wrong with some extra curves on the wimmens.

Curvy1.jpg

Last edited:
I find them to be an incredibly cute couple, they look great together! :)

I don't, really. I've just always found her very unattractive for some reason.

Why do you care?

It's the tone and wording that makes you opinion come across a bit too cold and shallow. At least for my taste.

Saying you had hoped for something better looking for him also implies that Henry has the same taste as you.

Dating/love is not just about looks. So what if Henry, in your opinion, could get something better looking, when the most important thing is that they feel for eachother. :)

Shes definitely pregnant or has gained a ton of bad weight.

well so much for my secret...it's mine. And look at Henry standing there in the rain all like, "**** your rain"

my guess is pregnant since she has the baby bump and her hips have widened

They do look good together it's to bad only one of them knows how to act.

She's gained a more masculine look to her face as she's grown older.
What...how...what? :dry:

I read somewhere that she usually has trouble making weight for MMA matches, so it makes sense that she'd gain if she wasn't training for something.

I still think she still looks mighty fine. Nothing wrong with some extra curves on the wimmens.

Curvy1.jpg
That is the wrong picture to use for Crystal Renn. She lost weight again recently, and you can really see it on her face, because her eyes are sunken and they didn't use to be that way before.

THIS is the picture to use for Crystal Renn, forever and always.

CijZZPVY5p6qr2aqjSBPKwtno1_400.jpg

But yes, Henry Cavill, he is fiiiine. :atp:

Shes definitely pregnant or has gained a ton of bad weight.

She was around that size during the filming of Haywire, so I don't think she's pregnant. If so, however, that's TWO ways Superman is faster than a speeding bullet! :oldrazz:

Let's play a little "Earth 2" here:

What if...and I know I'll catch hell for this, but what if Cavill is playing for the other team and his courtship with Carano is an act? Since people have thrown her name around for Wonder Woman and he's playing Superman..so this looks "good" to the press? I know it's not the 50s anymore...but hey. Could happen.

I know Cavill is straight and all and there's really nothing to support the notion that he'd be "gay". He just got out of a long term relationship in which he was engaged and now...enter Carano. Who isn't bad looking...if not what she used to be. I do think he could do better though as far as looks go but she's pretty enough.

I just find it odd that they are dating. And I don't know why. I just can't quite put my finger on it. It seems like a fan casting or something. Like her of all people...anyone else get what I'm saying? I'm not saying it's not possible...just saying I find it a little...odd for whatever reason.

But then again it's 3 am over here. And I've been sleep deprived lately. Hrm.

they met on the set of fast and furious 6 henry is best friends with luke evans who plays that film's villain and carano is in that movie

highly doubt wb were like he henry those guys over at shh are fan casting her go date her lol

What if...and I know I'll catch hell for this, but what if Cavill is playing for the other team and his courtship with Carano is an act? Since people have thrown her name around for Wonder Woman and he's playing Superman..so this looks "good" to the press? I know it's not the 50s anymore...but hey. Could happen.

I know Cavill is straight and all and there's really nothing to support the notion that he'd be "gay". He just got out of a long term relationship in which he was engaged and now...enter Carano. Who isn't bad looking...if not what she used to be. I do think he could do better though as far as looks go but she's pretty enough.

I just find it odd that they are dating. And I don't know why. I just can't quite put my finger on it. It seems like a fan casting or something. Like her of all people...anyone else get what I'm saying? I'm not saying it's not possible...just saying I find it a little...odd for whatever reason.

Shut up Silent Bob...

Let's get back to Earth 1.

She's a good looking woman (regardless of weight gain recently) and he's a good looking guy, so I don't see why some people think he could 'do better'. It's not even about looks - maybe they just totally clicked in terms of personalities and that's why they're together. Either way it's his business who he dates and why.

Yeah, why do people say **** like, "oh he can do better", based on looks? It's about personality and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"