Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he's gonna be the #1 option for that 50 shades movie

=/

I hope he doesn't get involved with that movie.

=/

Ah 50 Shades of Grey, the biggest fanfilm ever.

tumblr_mls2ezkW681qkx4nbo1_250.jpg
What Henry Has Learned to Love About himself?
Henry Cavill
“The fact that I’m a serious geek. I mean I seriously want to own a unicorn when I’m older…..or a Pegasus….yeah Pegasus sounds better.”
Source:People Magazine
What? :hehe:

Handsome and geeky? The perfect man! :awesome::hrt:

If he didn't want us to objectify him he shouldn't be wearing those sexy clothes...

Because, of course, a clothing-free Cavill would be totally free of your objectification. :o:oldrazz:

Because, of course, a clothing-free Cavill would be totally free of your objectification. :o:oldrazz:
Merely thinking of such a thing fogs my brain. Me not know how to. type no more.

I am not going to be able to concentrate on the actual movie am I?:(

=/

I'm not into that s**t but for Henry I can have an open mind. :atp:

I concur. Hopefully he'll be offered an assortment of movie roles after MOS, good ones that is. :)

Looking at his IMDB page, I do wonder if his schedule post MoS is pretty empty intentionally, with WB wanting to get a sequel in the works ASAP since rumours are they love MoS and will be banking on this making a lot at the BO.

So is the hair hanging down of Cavill's face deliberate, or not? Cause, like really

^ Well, I hear he's recently dyed his hair back to black to promote MOS, so probably. :D

From an upcoming interview with Zach Snyder

“God, he’s so Supermanish it’s crazy!"

"If I’m dressed up like Superman it’s like a Halloween costume. If you’re Henry it’s your clothes. "

Damn is Henry Cavill a good looking son of a gun. #my manhood depreciating

if you look at the lower right corner where they show other people's reactions, at the 20 second mark the lady puts her
hand in front of her face and grabs her chin almost as if she's saying "He really DOES look like Superman, especially his chin!" hehe

When are we going to get a pic of Cavill as Clark Kent at The Daily Planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"