Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved how every now and then he kind of looked like Tom Welling, to me, especially when he was with Lois at the planet at the end of the movie. Cavill did great I was very unsure of how he would be as I was less than impressed with his acting in 'Immortals' and 'Cold Light of Day'.

When the army woman called him hot someone from the audience shouted "Amen, sister!"

Preach.

Henry Cavill is one of the hottest men I have ever seen. Definitely the best part of the movie.

Cavill really inhabited the role of Superman in a way that I, IMO, think that none of the others have in the past. He WAS Superman.

BTW, the girls I saw it with today made a lot of crude comments... both during and after the movie :p
This proves my point, most of you only thought he was great cause he was hot. Which isn't a bad thing. :p

:D

0613f_superjump2_jd_50p.jpg

Good GOD what a damn sexy man. Those arms, those legs... the chest hair. Ughhhh <3
Sounds like someone would like to motorboat him. :o

it's a great shot probably one of the best he looks confident and strong suit looks amazing in that photo

it's a great shot probably one of the best he looks confident and strong suit looks amazing in that photo

It is a great shot, and I actually replaced the Initial bank vault picture for the wallpaper on my work computer with this shot. I think Henry looked confident and in charge, and the suit looked amazing and it's absolute best, in the scene:
shot at Edwards air base in California where he is telling them about the phantom drive and he blasts off to deal with the World engine

Assuming the cavill side wasn't actually maniped they actually don't look that far apart. Closer than i thought at least.

tumblr_mkaiohvzKh1re3lcoo1_500.jpg

It is a great shot, and I actually replaced the Initial bank vault picture for the wallpaper on my work computer with this shot. I think Henry looked confident and in charge, and the suit looked amazing and it's absolute best, in the scene:
shot at Edwards air base in California where he is telling them about the phantom drive and he blasts off to deal with the World engine

oh yes, This scene is stuck in my head. He looked perfect giving orders and stuff while walking with that swagger in the suit. :o

Henry Cavill bringing the chest hair back...thats what I am talking about :up:

From the Soldier Of Steel workout video. I'll just leave this here.....
BM9O9APCYAAePAf.jpg:large

:eek:

Wow, it didn't look like him from that angle... but god dammit! :D

I thought I saw C.Reeve face when Supes was looking up under the gravity beam too but now I'm not so sure anymore

vlcsnap_2013_06_17_13h18m26s137.png

vlcsnap_2013_06_17_13h18m31s208.png

vlcsnap_2013_06_17_13h18m47s103.png

vlcsnap_2013_06_17_13h18m53s153.png

Eerie resemblance IMO.

Last edited:
Kinda scary the more you look at him and think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"