Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - - - Part 15

Please, God, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
:woot::woot::woot:
I imagine that would break a million ladies hearts.

But a superhero sequel almost never has a shirtless scene. They have it in the first movie to show the characters physique and once that is established never bother showing it again. Like The Dark Knight, Spiderman 2, The Avengers etc.

Through MOS, we already what Superman looks like without his shirt on (pretty freakin insane), Snyder put the shirtless scenes in there because he wanted to show that Cavill's physique in the suit was indeed real. Now that that has been established, he might leave Cavill off the hook and have him just get into suit-shape instead of shirtless-shape for the sequel.

I know Henry is a hard working actor but I hope he gets a stuntman to do the extreme stunts in MFU. Wouldn't want him to get hurt and end up delaying MOS2.

I know Henry is a hard working actor but I hope he gets a stuntman to do the extreme stunts in MFU. Wouldn't want him to get hurt and end up delaying MOS2.
he was complaint being too serious. lol

He's definitely not Superman big now but I didn't expect him to maintain that and he still looks really good. I feel sorry for him if he feels "ashamed" to take his shirt off at the beach because he doesn't look like an alien god.

Yes I believe some girls here are objectifying him and that isnt allowed on the Amy/ Lois thread, so why should that talk be allowed here?

...I feel sorry for him if he feels "ashamed" to take his shirt off at the beach because he doesn't look like an alien god.

That's taking things a little too seriously, IMO. He shouldn't care that much about what we think.

The interview I read did not say he felt ashamed. Someone else on here interpreted it that way. He just said he was keeping his shirt on for a while since people on the internet take everything so seriously and expect to see him in Superman shape all the time.

That's taking things a little too seriously, IMO. He shouldn't care that much about what we think.
He does take his body image very seriously. There were interviews for Immortals that he said that he felt very stressed before his shirtless scenes wondering if he was cut enough or if his body was good enough or if his abs were showing. It sounded like either he has very high standards and was aiming for the stars or was slightly insecure about his body. Its technically a moor point because he looked shredded to bits in Immortals but its worth pointing out that he did stress over it.

Wooo stay away from Henry's IMDB forum, those girls are going crazy over Henry and Kaley. Calling him fake, a liar, a womanizer, I'm scurred.

He does take his body image very seriously. There were interviews for Immortals that he said that he felt very stressed before his shirtless scenes wondering if he was cut enough or if his body was good enough or if his abs were showing. It sounded like either he has very high standards and was aiming for the stars or was slightly insecure about his body. Its technically a moor point because he looked shredded to bits in Immortals but its worth pointing out that he did stress over it.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look your absolute best for a role. Refusing to take your shirt off at the beach because of fan reaction is another thing entirely.

It's probably a bit of insecurity due to being in less-than-perfect shape as a kid. He's said in interviews that he was made fun of for being overweight. As someone who was a bit chunky as a kid, I can say from experience that sh** stays with you throughout your life and even when you're spending 2+ hours in the gym and running 5-10 miles a day, you still feel like you should be doing more.

Hmm...good point. I never thought of that.

He's still "Fat Cavill" on the inside. Could totally understand why he may be sometimes insecure about his physique.

Wooo stay away from Henry's IMDB forum, those girls are going crazy over Henry and Kaley. Calling him fake, a liar, a womanizer, I'm scurred.
it would be perfectly ok if Henry picked them. lol

To be fair, Cavill didn't say that much either. But his performance was so subtle that his expressions sold the performance.
to be fair he was by himself alot of the times

only hero who can be by themselves and have a crap load of stuff to say is Deadpool LOL

cLB3auc.jpg

^He looks soooo Clark Kent-ish here..ahah:woot:

This was back in 2009...I think I like him better less bulky and thinner. But that's just me!:oldrazz:

eyrKcLL.jpg

It's probably a bit of insecurity due to being in less-than-perfect shape as a kid. He's said in interviews that he was made fun of for being overweight. As someone who was a bit chunky as a kid, I can say from experience that sh** stays with you throughout your life and even when you're spending 2+ hours in the gym and running 5-10 miles a day, you still feel like you should be doing more.
It depends on how much it sticks with you. When I was little, I was made fun of for being so skinny. In my mind, I'll always be skinny, although I've been lifting heavy weights and have gained enough to be a "normal" BMI. But to me, I'll always be that skinny girl. I just don't care about it now, and don't apologize to anyone for my body type.

He honestly just might not want the trouble being photographed in a non-Superman state and having it be talked about. Tabloids always expect actors and models to be at their fighting weight all the time, which is just impossible.

Wow he looked so thin then.

The IMDB is so funny. Women there are acting like Henry cheating on them with Kaley. Love it.

I didn't follow his relationship with Gina. But I knew I had to check out IMDB when news of his relationship with Kaley broke. They get so upset. They feel personally betrayed by him.

I didn't follow his relationship with Gina. But I knew I had to check out IMDB when news of his relationship with Kaley broke. They get so upset. They feel personally betrayed by him.

Yeah, it's a madhouse in that place. But then again it's imdb, soo..:whatever: I have my own thoughts about it but majority of the imdb boards as well as the gossip sites think it's a PR stunt, and that's why the fans were hurt because they didn't think Henry would resort to such a thing. Well time will tell though.

The IMDB is so funny. Women there are acting like Henry cheating on them with Kaley. Love it.

Pleople aren't upset he's dating Kayley, they're upset because he's always been a very private person so all this feels like a staged PR stunt and they're afraid he's gonna be a tabloid star if this crazyness and bad press continues.

He has a fantastic sense of humor, I can see why he would be attracted to Kayley, I think they make a very cute couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"