BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine THIS with the full beard and the black suit...
:drl::drl::drl:

:awesome:

Or this...

2bxc2Zb.gif

:thud:

I still want to see another Superman movie with Cavil, but it doesn't look like those at WB are interested. It also seems a little less likely given what they did with a certain Superman character (that they didn't even name in the film itself).

They've already said when they announced the slate it would include solo Batman and solo Superman films. I would say the lack of announcements or rumours probably stems from the way the character was left in BvS. I would anticipate when it happens it will be after JL Part 2.

I'm still hoping for a Superman cameo in WW. I'm hoping Snyder's statements have been so obtuse because he's trying to keep that secret.

What would you guys like to see in a stand alone Superman sequel?

I'm still hoping for a Superman cameo in WW. I'm hoping Snyder's statements have been so obtuse because he's trying to keep that secret.

Given what Cavill said I think it's got a good chance, I think it could be a vision or if the amnesiac Clark is something they go for they could see him somewhere.

What would you guys like to see in a stand alone Superman sequel?

To much :funny:

No I'm all seriousness what I do want is a Superman whose confident and knows what he's doing. I want to see hi m land a plane or stop a moving train. Him take on a villain like Mettallo and just lots of interaction with the Daily Planet staff and people like Bibbo. Despite them saying Clark is dead I have a feeling they've already thought of a way to a make it happen.

Clark Kent the reporter is dead, you guys. I really don't see them bringing him back. Plus, like it or not, I guess it's a way for Snyder and Co. to sidestep the whole disguise angle.

Clark Kent the reporter is dead, you guys. I really don't see them bringing him back. Plus, like it or not, I guess it's a way for Snyder and Co. to sidestep the whole disguise angle.

They can bring him back, it's been done in the comics many times. If he were to sidestep it he wouldn't have done it at all. Unless you have a crystal ball that can see the future you don't know for sure (but if you do can I have Saturday's lottery numbers please :woot:)

I still want to see another Superman movie with Cavil, but it doesn't look like those at WB are interested. It also seems a little less likely given what they did with a certain Superman character (that they didn't even name in the film itself).

Yeah that didn't bode too well. Even if Snyder didn't want to do another solo Superman movie he'd have left all the toys in the sandbox for someone else to play with if WB were interested. The fact that he seems to be able to get rid of them with impunity leads me to believe that another Superman movie is not on the cards. It's a shame and I really feel for Superman fans.

I predict we will never see another standalone Superman film with this version of Superman.

Just my 2 cents, Cavill WAS Superman in this. He totally nailed it with whatever he was given. I just feel he could have been given more.

Even if Snyder didn't want to do another solo Superman movie he'd have left all the toys in the sandbox for someone else to play with if WB were interested. The fact that he seems to be able to get rid of them with impunity leads me to believe that another Superman movie is not on the cards. It's a shame and I really feel for Superman fans.

I predict we will never see another standalone Superman film with this version of Superman.

q4wfcxQ.gif

Yeah that didn't bode too well. Even if Snyder didn't want to do another solo Superman movie he'd have left all the toys in the sandbox for someone else to play with if WB were interested. The fact that he seems to be able to get rid of them with impunity leads me to believe that another Superman movie is not on the cards. It's a shame and I really feel for Superman fans.

The fact that they [BLACKOUT]killed Clark Kent[/BLACKOUT] makes me SO angry, it's not even funny. Why? FFS, WHY?

When would/should Superman return (pardon the pun)? End of JL1? JL2? The stand-alone Batman movie? WW?

It'd be nice if he returns at least in the first hour of the JL movie. That's just me.

It would be cool to see an opening sequence/credits scene devoted to his return.

When would/should Superman return (pardon the pun)? End of JL1? JL2? The stand-alone Batman movie? WW?

Since Amy has read the script and says she is in it (JL1), I am assuming he comes back in JL1. Unfortunately it will be near the end of the 3rd act IMO. Hope that Amy isn't held back till then too.

In the Batman movie, like this:

180k70h.gif

Seriously though, JL Part 1 and as early as possible. No Force Awakens situation.

While it's likely to be Justice League 1 where Superman returns I would have liked to see him do so in a solo film preceding it. If only because I would find it hated to see them have characters like Steel, Eradicator and Cyborg Superman in a JL movie.

Maybe Lex makes his own Superman replacement that degrades into Bizarro, and Clark returns to defeat him with the league.

In the Batman movie, like this:

180k70h.gif

Seriously though, JL Part 1 and as early as possible. No Force Awakens situation.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if it's another Force Awakens situation.

I felt all positive after watching BvS. I loved Superman arc and even loved the ending for how emotional it was for me. It's only after I read and listened to Snyder's interviews that I realised the story might not go towards the direction I wanted it to. My scepticism didn't come out of nowhere.
Seriously, the best evidence is snyders own words, the other side is nothing but wait and see. I liked bvs, and then read his reason for doing it and it's like, what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"