Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I..... I enjoyed that quite a bit.

And I'll admit that the Putties are cool looking. Like an army of Clayfaces.

Yeah, Power was genius decision... I can't believe I never thought of it before hand.

Still don't know if I like the face plates retracting, a little too Raimi Spider-Man bs.

But, everything else looked wonderful.

Loved that Zordon has a vibe like the future thing did in The Flash at Star Labs.

this looks like it will be fun and a cool movie for teen audiences.

the megazord design is a bit meh but i'll wait to see it in full action for a final verdict.

besides that, i like the designs on everything else.

Trailer was pretty fun although I'm still lowering my expectations.

tumblr_ok17nyOy4X1rgu597o1_540.gif

Also, the "I'm black..." "uh, no you're not" was hilarious.

Looks like they just grabbed Synder's Kryptonian pinscreen technology wholesale for Zordon.

Trailer made me wanna vomit. Which is a shame, because the first trailer I thought was a really solid tease of something potentially awesome. That having being said, I'm digging the substance of the footage. The designs definitely work well in motion. The post production tweaks on Rita really help push her design up a notch.

Trailer made me wanna vomit. Which is a shame, because the first trailer I thought was a really solid tease of something potentially awesome. That having being said, I'm digging the substance of the footage. The designs definitely work well in motion. The post production tweaks on Rita really help push her design up a notch.

Really? How so? I think this trailer improves upon the teaser. Dramatically. And it's not like it's betraying anything that was featured in the teaser itself, so I don't get your vomit reaction!

Looks like they just grabbed Synder's Kryptonian pinscreen technology wholesale for Zordon.

Pin screen VFX had to around before Man of Steel right? Snyder can't be the first to do it...then again, he was one of the first to usher in speed ramping.

Pin screen VFX had to around before Man of Steel right? Snyder can't be the first to do it...then again, he was one of the first to usher in speed ramping.

X-Men (2000) had it.

Edit: Well, not quite the same thing, but yeah.

I'm glad they're making her into a Latina. I hate it when they hire an actor of a certain ethnicity, and when you see their family members, they're Ayran as heck. Case in point, Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four.

Spider-Aziz said:
The cup moment made me laugh, but thinking about it more though, don't teenagers have their fantastical fantasies too? Without relying on drugs?
Yeah but she said it like she was serious. She's probably been pushing the parents, to where they are at their limit. Little do they know.:funny:

Anyone catch Billy putting on the headband, to go fight the holograms!:woot:

Last edited:

Kane your gifs are always on point, easily one of my fave shots of the trailer. Overall this was a nice surprise for sure. The cast look to have chemistry which is important for me. The zord looks too over complicated thouh guess they meshed that with the power rangers costumes aesthetics, CGI is ok zordon and rita look solid aswell. I got more enjoyment out of this than Logan's trailer which just straight up sucked. Funny how logans first trailer was on point while Power rangers was bland now its the total opposite :loco:

Where's the shot of the Sabretooth Tiger zord jumping on Goldar?

Yeah but she said it like she was serious. She's probably been pushing the parents, to where they are at their limit:funny:

Breh, I think any parent in this day and age would wonder if their kid was on drugs talking like that. I'm 26 and got the look of some apartment buildings mixed up. My mom thought I was drunk. This was last night.

Having the cup gives it that extra umph of humor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"