Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane your gifs are always on point, easily one of my fave shots of the trailer. Overall this was a nice surprise for sure. The cast look to have chemistry which is important for me. The zord looks too over complicated thouh guess they meshed that with the power rangers costumes aesthetics, CGI is ok zordon and rita look solid aswell. I got more enjoyment out of this than Logan's trailer which just straight up sucked. Funny how logans first trailer was on point while Power rangers was bland now its the total opposite :loco:

Really enjoyed both trailers.

Breh, I think any parent in this day and age would wonder if their kid was on drugs talking like that. I'm 26 and got the look of some apartment buildings mixed up. My mom thought I was drunk. This was last night.

Having the cup gives it that extra umph of humor though.

Yeah it's what I'm saying the scene reads fine, and is funny too!
The spaceships "story" has them at their limit.
I love her brothers reactions!

Last edited:
I thought the trailer was really bad. CGI is as bad as Pacific Rim was which is a film I did not like. The Zords and Goldar look horrible. Hated the Kayne West music in the background. The dialogue sounded cheesy and awful as well as the comedy. Zordon looks fine as well as Alpha but it does not make up for a bad trailer.

tumblr_ok169rVZtr1rqd7jqo8_500.gif

tumblr_ok169rVZtr1rqd7jqo6_500.gif

tumblr_ok169rVZtr1rqd7jqo7_500.gif

tumblr_ok169rVZtr1rqd7jqo3_500.gif

I thought the trailer was really bad. CGI is as bad as Pacific Rim was which is a film I did not like. The Zords and Goldar look horrible. Hated the Kayne West music in the background. The dialogue sounded cheesy and awful as well as the comedy. Zordon looks fine as well as Alpha but it does not make up for a bad trailer.

LOL how many times have i seen this. That film's CGI was solid just as good as transformers imo , Im tired of kanye though. Can't stand his music.

Oh and that rift at the end was the power rangers theme right.

Pacific Rim was a mixed bag but the CGI was great.

The CG is fine here. Actually it's better than what I thought it would be.

Kane52630 can you gif the worms-eye-view shot of the Zords stalking towards Goldar.

I had to stop reading after that. This is a joke post right?! :oldrazz:

No it's not a joke, some people just have different opinions i really did not like Pacific Rim at all especially the CGI.

It was, ok. Still not really a fan of many of the redesigns. But the trailer itself was alright and the cast seems decent enough.

as someone who was more of a fan of the offbeat PR shows - RPM, SPD - Im ok with this

They should've used "I've got the Power" just like in the 90s movie :o

Seriously, very excited for the movie.

Hey guys, I got here late. Did the studio release a new trailer spotlighting the fun, Power Rangers action/adventure and larger action sequences taking place in the daytime?

Or are they still hiding this?

Ok, so obviously they cut this trailer for the young adult crowd. But this doesn't exactly look like a train wreck. Looks like it could be a lot of fun. Looks a lot bigger budget/more involved in the design department than I was expecting, specifically the Command Center.

Last edited:
As someone who loved Pacific Rim, I'd have no problem if this were like that. It's freaking Power Rangers, I'm not expecting high art here. Just a fun movie with some effort put into it.

As someone who loved Pacific Rim, I'd have no problem if this were like that. It's freaking Power Rangers, I'm not expecting high art here. Just a fun movie with some effort put into it.

i feel the same way.
it looks like the tv series, but with a big budget and for a 2017 audience.

i'm not expecting gone with the wind with superheroes for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"