Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ok1dl5e7we1rwnp75o1_1280.png

both equally goofy and titillating

I ain't even gonna lie...the new trailer looks pretty dope! A million times better than the first trailer. The first one didn't do it any favors, in fact it did more damage to the movie's reputation than necessary. This one looks to put the fun in the forefront, where it should be. I'm still not crazy about a lot of the designs but at least the tone is lighter than that murky, moody, angsty first trailer. If the rest of the movie looks as fun as this trailer does then the movie might just earn it's budget back!

So they did what the original movie tried to do and decided against...
Faces being shown!

It just... no...
F this crap!

That picture encapsulates the progression of feminism over the time period.

Welp, that nostalgia kick guaranteed my day one purchase.

Still deep down in my heart I don't think this'll be the adaptation I'd been waiting for, but if there's enough dumb fun and roots to the OG series, that may keep the expectations at least for this film.

Also:

tumblr_ok197ybJa11vmm1nwo2_540.gif

Most unnecessary snap-zoom ever? :funny:

Better trailer than the first. Still looks like **** to me though.

Welp, that nostalgia kick guaranteed my day one purchase.

Still deep down in my heart I don't think this'll be the adaptation I'd been waiting for, but if there's enough dumb fun and roots to the OG series, that may keep the expectations at least for this film.

Also:

tumblr_ok197ybJa11vmm1nwo2_540.gif

Most unnecessary snap-zoom ever? :funny:

Ha! And Pink can't reach the ground.

I think some of the footage looks pretty good, but the cut and song choice is the trailer pretty meh. I might check this out.

Last edited:
The trailers and the costumes aren't working for me. I'd be very surprised if this turns out to be good.

That zord's gonna get her walking side to side :funny:

Just wait till she sees the Dragonzord

This looks like a dumb fun movie with a dose of nostalgia.

I don't care what anyone says, that Kanye track was perfect for this trailer and not just because he says "Power" in it.

Not bad. Cracked a grin or two. It looks FUN FUN FUN. So I guess that crowd got what they wanted. :whatever:

I might catch it. Definitely renting it soon as it's available.

The trailer was ok. Certainly better than what they were selling in the last one. Looks more entertaining. Still don't like pretty much all of the designs.

Not a bad trailer. Designs still look like **** but the actual trailer wasn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"