• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cute when people misunderstand copyright law.

Everyone is mad Tommy and crew are gone, but deep down know Turbo got better when Tommy and his crew hit the road

These are 4 of the 5 God Status Power Rangers in space

Not true, Turbo was the weakest series of Power Rangers. Having the original team leave was very difficult to deal with the new replacement rangers took time to grow and TJ crew weren't cutting it.

Now the success of In Space improved on what made Mighty Morphin & Zeo good. Also Andros was a far superior to TJ as a leader.

200w.gif
Same.

Like holy hell do people get into the weirdest tangents over this flick.

Same.

Like holy hell do people get into the weirdest tangents over this flick.

I was talking about how I felt about the movie, then I was accused of being a Pirate.

.....That is a weird tangent.....being a Pirate. I don't even own a ship.

get your seats now for power rangers , because once good reviews come out on monday these things are going to go fast, then wed the 22nd when power rangers has 250 free screenings at the same time, there isn't gonna be any more to tickets to find because of Word of mouth

Mark my word power rangers 100,000,000 Opening weekend, because everyone thinks the movie is bad when they find out that it's good, the flood gates are gonna open

We can mark your words all day long but even if WOM is good, PR isn't opening over $100 million.

I'll post myself eating a hat live on YouTube if it does. :cwink:

We can mark your words all day long but even if WOM is good, PR isn't opening over $100 million.

I'll post myself eating a hat live on YouTube if it does. :cwink:

Be careful making bets like these. :oldrazz: A miracle could happen and u might end up eating a hat. :yuk:

Wait... so this movie isn't terrible? Color me surprised.

Be careful making bets like these. :oldrazz: A miracle could happen and u might end up eating a hat. :yuk:

:oldrazz: I know, but I'm feeling confident, and I really don't believe it's going to hit that large of an opening. The highest I see it going is in the 70s or so.

Again, though, we shall see soon.

I am pretty sure it will hit over 100 million. Kids ard families are the factor.

I am pretty sure it will hit over 100 million. Kids ard families are the factor.
Doubt it. Beauty & the Beast is going to steal most of that audience from Power Rangers. They need to focus on the audience Beast won't assimilate. Nostalgic fans, teens & adults.

Doubt it. Beauty & the Beast is going to steal most of that audience from Power Rangers. They need to focus on the audience Beast won't assimilate. Nostalgic fans, teens & adults.

True! I did not consider Beauty and the Beast, despite its backlash for characters' sexual preferences apparently. But yeah I definitely see PR's audience being stolen by the movie.

So Dean Israelite keeps up with the new comics and commented this on a Power Rangers/Justice League crossover.

Why A Power Rangers And DC Crossover Needs To Happen, According To The Director

I was really excited when I heard about the new comics that are combining them with the DC world and the Justice League. I actually think that's a phenomenal idea. ... What I think is so interesting about that is there's a real darkness and a grittiness to the DC world, and we've gone in a different direction. Of course, hopefully this movie feels edgy and raw in terms of the teenage world. But what I ultimately remember about Power Rangers is sort of this warmth and this heart and this joyousness from my childhood watching, and I think that contrast could be really interesting [on screen].

I'd rather it crossover with the CW Arrowverse tbh.

Every DCEU character is too OP compared to the Rangers, Batfleck could solo Rita

Last edited:
No thank you Dean. Power Rangers is better in its own universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0