Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 3

You know, I honestly wonder...

Ever since seeing the Comic Con Panel for MOS...I've been wondering if Nolan may have a lot more leverage when it comes to this film since:

1. The trailer that we got at CC would have definitely been the first one released under a normal Snyder Production given his track records with his trailers. Heck, didn't someone also hear and say that Snyder had somewhat jokingly told the audience not to tell Nolan that he had brought them so much good footage for the comic con panel?

2. Despite the fact that everyone's known about Zod being the villain of the film, along with MS and others confirming it several times in the media, Snyder for some strange reason was reluctant to even say who the villain was, let alone that MS was Zod, and given on how Nolan is known for being one of the most secretive directors when it comes to anything that he's involved with, I wonder if that's further evidence.

We know what happened with the other Kryptonian in the description for the Superman Returns sequel...

tumblr_ma41pm8qvr1r6u65zo1_1280.png

Lol I don't know how I feel about superman hitting a woman, regardless of how powerful she is. Which leads me to think if its true, that maybe he doesn't want to strike faora

That seems like a sexist way to look at it... its not like he's abusing Lois or something. He needs to defend himself because his life hangs on the line, as well as the humans that Faora's presence threatens. What's he supposed to do, wait for Wonder Woman to swoop in and handle the fight for him? If it was that way, female villains would always get a pass from male heroes in future movies, whereas on the other hand it will be perfectly fine for heroines like WW to beat the hell out of men. See how that system doesn't work? I'd understand if he doesn't want to fight a fellow Kryptonian at first, but he needs to start fighting her back eventually.

Kal-El is basically a 'rookie' when faces off against Faora. So, why would be it ludicrous for a highly-trained soldier with Kryptonian powers giving Superman a savage beating? I personally believe it makes sense.

Gender has nothing to do with it. Faora could effortlessly kill Earth men. Does that bother some men out there too?

Okay, So you're telling me this source of yours told you this stuff but yet you didnt ask details like... How does superman beat all three of them at once when he gets owned by just ONE woman?....
Or how does the Army hurt him? Like, do bullets hurt him? Tanks? Bombs?.. And what do you mean by hurt? Does he bleed, or just gets blasted through a building and gets back up?

These are the comic issues where he gets a beat down from Faora.

Faora.jpg
0473.jpg

Here's a thought...perhaps a Man of Steel prologue will be presented at IMAX theaters this December...(Nolan and WB seem to really like this strategy)

Here's a thought...perhaps a Man of Steel prologue will be presented at IMAX theaters this December...(Nolan and WB seem to really like this strategy)
That would be... most good. Yes. Most good.

They did an 8 min preview of Batman Begins with Smallville's season 4 finale and that didn't consist of the opening of the movie althought it was most of the training with Ra's and other bits and bats (no pun intended of the film) so maybe they could do something similar to that.

Jor-El Vs Zod?
Jor-El and Zod have a fight scene in mos.Although i'll be very short, Shannon said it was around 1 minute long.Who will come out on top?We just have to wait and see.It's on krypton so that might be a clue to who come out on top in that one.

Okay, So you're telling me this source of yours told you this stuff but yet you didnt ask details like... How does superman beat all three of them at once when he gets owned by just ONE woman?....
Or how does the Army hurt him? Like, do bullets hurt him? Tanks? Bombs?.. And what do you mean by hurt? Does he bleed, or just gets blasted through a building and gets back up?

News flash....the 1950's are over....women can do more than just cook and clean the house.....they can fight now too.

What's the issue with superman geting beat by a female?This not any random girl.Didn't they say supergirl was more powerful then superman in the comics?faora is really an evil supergirl and she'll expert at Kryptonian martial art.

Guys, Superman141 is right. How could Kal-El possibly get his ass kicked by a mere woman? It's impossible. The physiology of a female was never meant for battle. I mean, it's obviously inferior to a male's. Surely, these gorgeous women (located below) couldn't harm [let alone scratch] a typical male. :o

200px-Ronda_Rousey.jpg

tumblr_ma0xu0JiUu1qlq3goo3_400.jpg

To the kitchen ladies! Leave the fighting to men.

Last edited:
Faora is not an earth female , She Kryptonian , The physiology is not the same.She have fighting skills superman do not have and she have all his powers.

psssshhhh...women can't fight! Who are we kidding??? ;-)

I believe the point was he was beat by ONE person (regardless of sex).

I could actually see Faora kicking Supes butt. He'd be too much of a gentleman to bring it to her the first time around.

News flash....the 1950's are over....women can do more than just cook and clean the house.....they can fight now too.

The strongest woman would have a hard time beating an average guy just saying, then again who knows how aliens role.

What's the issue with superman geting beat by a female?This not any random girl.Didn't they say supergirl was more powerful then superman in the comics?faora is really an evil supergirl and she'll expert at Kryptonian martial art.

No it was revealed he was holding back the whole time.

Once in my life I seen a girl who was 5'10 whip the **** out of a dude who was 5'5. She had at lest 30 pounds on him and she whipped his ass

Why do you think that?

Just the law of nature, I probably will get a few :whatever: but its true. I am not sexist far from it in fact but I why be deceptive. Its why guys will run to a woman's aid if she was having a brawl with a guy because deep down they know its a stronger person versus a weaker person. Sorry to go of topic guys anyway wow Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"