Marvel Heroclix

Damn. I woulda figured Dark Phoenix would be atleast Top 3.

I think Dark Phoenix's top version is 1000 points, may be wrong though. She only has one sentinel sized dial though, while Foom has 3, so he'd easily be able to take her out.

you should.

And I was right, Dark Phoenix is 1000 points. She does have the power cosmic TA, though I think the 1200 point Foom would easily take her out. 600 point Foom versus 600 point Dark Phoenix would be interesting though.

Are there any brotherhood of evil mutants characters that have support power?

I can't answet that unfortunetally.....But welcome to the Hype and I love that Name.

Are there any brotherhood of evil mutants characters that have support power?

Um... Mystique has Perplex. Avalanche and Pyro both have Barrier. Both the Infinity Challenge and Ultimates version of Magneto have Telekinesis and Leadership. The Armor Wars version of Magneto may have Outwit somewhere on his dial, but I'm not 100% sure of that. Destiny has Probability Control.

Here's a list of all of the characters with the Brotherhood team abilty, you can check there for any figures I may have missed:

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/marvel/figuregallery.asp?factionid=14

I'm building a little brotherhood of evil mutants team.

Currently I have,

Mystique (EV)
Magneto (V)
Juggernaut (V)
Sabretooth (V)
Rogue (R)
Avalanche (V)

Sabretooth is awesome. 4 clicks of regeneration.

.....Say Crawler....How many Clix would you say you buy?

The Distributor I am working with for Roughneck Toys is also affiliated with Wizkids games...

Probably about a case worth per expansion, but that's spread out throughout a long period of time. Plus it also depends on what's in the set.

I also make sure to buy most of my clix from the store that I play at, so that they don't go out of business. No business = closed store = nowhere to play.

Cool...I love the way they did the Johnny Thunder ones...and Mr Mind...Sweet...though he's be a little big....Mr Mind should be an action card thingie that lets you take control of an opposing character

Awesome, those are some sweet clix. I hope I get an Animal Man, Martian Manhunter and Mr. Miracle in my brick.

glad to see alot more JSAers in there, can't wait for it.

I ordered some cool Marvel clix off ebay.

Armor wars unique versions of
Magneto
Mystique
Wolverine.

Ben Grimm
Cain Marko
unique of Wolverine with a sword
cyclops unique
firestar unique

I'm building a little brotherhood of evil mutants team.

Currently I have,

Mystique (EV)
Magneto (V)
Juggernaut (V)
Sabretooth (V)
Rogue (R)
Avalanche (V)

Sabretooth is awesome. 4 clicks of regeneration.

Don't know if you're still building your Brotherhood team, but if you are I'd suggest also getting V Pyro and any version of Destiny. Pyro has a 9 attack and 8 range with double targets, plus starts with a 17 defense. Plus he has barrier, so you can alternate between using his and Avalanche's Barrier so as to annoy opponents. And Destiny is a good cheap Prob Control Piece, I think the E is the best version.

Armor Wars R Quicksilver is a pretty good Hypersonic character. Fantastic Forces R Scarlet Witch has Stealth and Prob Control, plus a 10 range. Stay away from the Infinity Challenge version of these two characters, the newer versions are a lot better.

Only other BoEM that you don't have are Blob and Toad from Clobberin' Time. Both of them are just really tie up pieces though.

Don't know if you're still building your Brotherhood team, but if you are I'd suggest also getting V Pyro and any version of Destiny. Pyro has a 9 attack and 8 range with double targets, plus starts with a 17 defense. Plus he has barrier, so you can alternate between using his and Avalanche's Barrier so as to annoy opponents. And Destiny is a good cheap Prob Control Piece, I think the E is the best version.

Armor Wars R Quicksilver is a pretty good Hypersonic character. Fantastic Forces R Scarlet Witch has Stealth and Prob Control, plus a 10 range. Stay away from the Infinity Challenge version of these two characters, the newer versions are a lot better.

Only other BoEM that you don't have are Blob and Toad from Clobberin' Time. Both of them are just really tie up pieces though.

Thanks for the tips. I've ordered all of the AW Quicksilver REV and the Scarlet Witch (Exp).

Was also thinking of using Sage for Outwit/Probability Control.

I was just looking at the clix from NYCC....I want that Foomer.....FOOOOMMMMERRRR!!!!!!!!!

Also the Horrorclix look awesome...AWESOME!!!! I really really want to get a hundred of those little Aliens man...I won't get em......but they look great...All the other Horrorclix look great too, they got a wide range of horor in there.

Had a fun 800 point game where I had only BOEM guys. He ended up wasting me with Thanos even though I took out all of his other guys without major losses.

When is the next Marvel set out and who is in it?

I honestly couldn't tell you....but yes I do recall Thanos being Uber Powerful

Had a fun 800 point game where I had only BOEM guys. He ended up wasting me with Thanos even though I took out all of his other guys without major losses.

When is the next Marvel set out and who is in it?

Next Marvel set is tentatively called "The Avengers", and will be released sometimes this summer.

In the tournament last Saturday I had my Veteran Icons Superman smash Jubilee with a forklift. Does that make me a bad person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"