Marvel Heroclix

You're going to SDCC? I'm trying to get a few of the otherguys from here to go...........

Foom is gonna be one of the collossal figures, thus Galactus/Spectre sized. Just about the same size as the larger Marvel Legends BAFs.

And yeah, I am 99.9% sure I'm going to SDCC this year. My father's probably going to be coming with me too, so I don't know if I'd be able to stay in the same room as anyone else from here that goes, though I'm definitely down for meeting up with you guys.

So Far SHT has expressed interest and Spideyboy will be going for a day or two

I am still deciding.

Damn that sounds pretty big.......I might have to nab one

Fin Fang Foom. that is so awesome. I won't be going to SDCC, and I'm sure these will go for alot on e-bay I will more then likely not be getting one. as much as I'd love too.

Fin Fang Foom. that is so awesome. I won't be going to SDCC, and I'm sure these will go for alot on e-bay I will more then likely not be getting one. as much as I'd love too.

He'll also be sold at other cons too besides SDCC. And even if you're not going to any cons, there is a chance that he'll be sold at retail at some point, such as what they're doing with the excess amounts of collector sets and Spectre that will be available in 2 weeks.

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/wk_article.asp?cid=41201&frame=company

Oh, and there's also a lot of rumors right now that a collossal Starro figure will be available in some way later this year too.

So today for some reason something told me to pick up a box of Heroclix.....My choice was between Fantastic Forces or Armor wars so I picked up the second Armor Wars box from the left.......

I bought it and went to the car....on the box it Says "Now 2X easier to Collect" I thought, great...that's cool.

So I got in said easier to collect box:

Rookie Magma
Rookie Ecko
Rookie Crimson Dynamo
Experienced Thunderball

3 rookies and one Exp.....That sucks...even when I was collecting inthe early days I never ever once got a box with three rookies in it. My Very First box pulled a Rare Thanos.

So I have no Idea why I bought this box of clix, but I wont do it again for a long long time.

I dunno....I never saw Galactus at reatail

No, Galactus never was sold at retail, but Spectre will be a week from today. Plus, everyone wanted a Galactus when he first came out, so he obviously sold out. People aren't as excited for Fin Fang Foom though, so there might end up being extras available after the cons, just like how there are still Spectres available now.

And yeah, Heroclix isn't really 2x easier to collect. The uniques are more common, but the rare/red Vets have taken their place as being difficult to pull.

Um...about Marvel Icons sized I think. One of the things I liked about him when I first saw it is that his cape is made of the same material as the Marvel Legends Sentry figure.

So it might look decent with my DCDs

110066401_50b33a0ff1_o.jpg

What the Hell?

118181618_0b6dc0742c_o.jpg

Ah yes, the NGN exclusive silver armored Spidey. Some people complained about that fig, as they didn't understand how a streetpole was supposed to be able to move around the battlefield.

I'm more cusious about why he is trying to seduce the Flagpole

Damn...that's a lot....if i recall from my old clix days...

FFF looks badass. Now they need to add on a NEXTwave team to put his punkass down!!

I wanna see a comparison shot of him..I wanna see if he will fit even decently with my MLs

yep, Galactus is 600, 1200, 1800, so Foom is the third most powerful figure in Heroclix right now(Spectre being #2).

I wanna see a comparison shot of him..I wanna see if he will fit even decently with my MLs

i'm pretty sure he should. He should be larger than the Icons figures if I remember the heroclix galactus's size correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"