Marvel Heroclix

Superman shouldn't have been able to stay out of Mandarin's range under the Hypersonic Speed rules. When using Hypersonic Speed and range, the figure's range is halved. Mandarin should have been within range to hit Superman.

Anyway, I finally got some more Clix for the first time in nearly a year.

Sinister:

Hydra Footsoldier (R) x2
SHIELD Agent (V)
Mockingbird (R)
Jessica Jones (R)
Beetle (E)
Shadowcat (R)
Valkyrie (R, E)
Meggan (R)
Bullseye (R)
Nick Fury (U)

Supernova:

Badoon Warrior (E)
Super-Ape (E)
Raza (E)
Sunspot (R)
Justice (R)
Sage (R)
Nova (V)
Bulldozer (R)
Vision (R)
Silver Surfer (R)
Thor (R)
Power Princess (U)

Yeah, I'm not impressed with my pull either. Too many rookies.

Yeah but two Uniques and Raza.....Nothing wrong with a Starjammer.

I don't know, maybe Uniques are less unique since i stopped.

Yeah, they are. For Armor Wars, you had a better chance of getting all twelve Uniques than you did of getting Veteran Captain America or Veteran Iron Man.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Sux if you ask me. :(

agreed, I bought a brick of Armor Wars and Supernova. I got burnt twice. more uniques then vets. and vets were what I was after.

Wow I was hoping people here played heroclix.

There are a few, I personally don't. I used to collect them, simply for the fun of collecting them....I stopped though.

Cyclops said:
Superman shouldn't have been able to stay out of Mandarin's range under the Hypersonic Speed rules. When using Hypersonic Speed and range, the figure's range is halved. Mandarin should have been within range to hit Superman.

Well, we were playing on the Armor Wars map, so he kept hiding behind all of the blocking terrain. Couldn't chase him down and force him to push off his Hypersonic without pushing Mandarin too, so I wasn't able to tie him down long enough in order to get any shots in.

Caliber said:
Wow I was hoping people here played heroclix.

I still play regularly, my friend and I don't play tournament rules though. We mostly play with the old rules with a few new ones added.

Ncrawler333 said:
Well, we were playing on the Armor Wars map, so he kept hiding behind all of the blocking terrain. Couldn't chase him down and force him to push off his Hypersonic without pushing Mandarin too, so I wasn't able to tie him down long enough in order to get any shots in.

Oh, that map's a ***** to play on, ain't it? I only played it once back when it was new, and was glad that I had played a Fantastic Forces Vet Hawkeye with Trick Shot. Helped me win the day. :)

PaleRider said:
I still play regularly, my friend and I don't play tournament rules though. We mostly play with the old rules with a few new ones added.

It sucks how they keep changing the rules, especially how they changed healing.

Caliber said:
It sucks how they keep changing the rules, especially how they changed healing.
Yeah at first I was getting really mad at all the rule changes then I stopped caring because I didn't play by them. I didn't know they changed healing whats differant about it?

Got some new Supernova packs and the Days of Future Past Set today... so my pulls were...

Sage (R, E)
Skrull Warrior (E)
Drax the Destroyer (E)
Nova (R,E)
Justice (E)
Jubilee (E)
Super-Apes (V)
Bulldozer (Rx3)
Raza (E)
Power Princess (U)
Binary (U)
Thanos (U)

PaleRider said:
Yeah at first I was getting really mad at all the rule changes then I stopped caring because I didn't play by them. I didn't know they changed healing whats differant about it?

Major changes introduced in the X-Men Danger Room Starter Pack:

Support: You now have to subtract 2 from the die roll when healing, mimimum amount you can heal is 1.

Hypersonic Speed: If making an attack from range while using Hypersonic, you now have to halve your range. Made so that people complaining about Vet Icons Superman would shut up.

Combat Reflexes: +2 to defense when an opponent makes a close combat attack against you. Great for figures like Vet Armor Wars Psylocke and Mockingbird, among others.

Shape Change: Now works on roll of 5 and 6 instead of just 6.

Force Blast: Roll one die, opponent is pushed back that number of spaces.

Cyclops said:
Oh, that map's a ***** to play on, ain't it? I only played it once back when it was new, and was glad that I had played a Fantastic Forces Vet Hawkeye with Trick Shot. Helped me win the day. :)

Yeah, definitely one of the more complicated maps to play on. Great if you're using a lot of figures with Running Shot/Hypersonic, but if not its hard to figure out where to position you're figures so that they'll still be effective.

Favorite map right now is probably the Supernova map. Love the special rules that it has, though no one ever remembers that every attack deals knockback on it.

Cyclops said:
Thanos (U)

Nice. :up: Can't wait until I get mine, until then my awesome Korvac will have to provide all of my Power Cosmic needs. Don't know if I mentioned it already in this thread or not, but I managed to win the Supernova marquee after taking out V Hyperion, V Silver Surfer, and U Thanos with my Korvac and other pieces.

My Very First box of Heroclix Ever I pulled a Thanos (That was from the first set...can't even remember what they were called)

About 3 weeks later I pulled out another Thanos.......it was cool.

I've built myself a 500 point team surrounding that new Thanos. I hope it works out.

Thanos (U) -- Shellhead FC
Super-Apes: Mikhlo (E)
Super-Apes: Peotor (V)
Justice (E)
Magma (V)

Bright Lights BFC

Thanos with Shellhead is simply EVIL. Pure unadulterated evil in every sense of the word. Think about it. :)

I just bought some hero clix.

I have
DC
Flash
Hawk

Marvel
2 Lance Astros (Major Victory)
Thing
Weapon Alpha
Sabertooth

I'm not too crazy about the hero clix rules but bought the figures to create customs for a DC heroes (3rd edition) based strategy game and/or RPG gaming.

Has anyone ordered from this place?
http://www.iconusa3.com/online/heroclix_tmg.htm

they sell single figures but also massive lots where you can get 100 figures for $50.

For anyone interested in the DC clix, every character in the next DC set has been confirmed on Boneyard's rumored/confirmed list on HCRealms. Not interested in getting many of them, though I am hoping to get Question, Booster Gold, Atom, Supergirl, and Hawkman, and I definitely want to get Shazam and Martian Manhunter.

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156499

Oh, and its also been confirmed that there is going to be 2 DC sets and 1 Marvel set this year, instead of the usual 2 Marvel sets and 1 DC set.

just got a Korvac and a zombie spider-man in the same box. the best box i've ever gotten.

A bunch of new Heroclix stuff revealed during a recent Heroclix chat:

-Next Marvel set is tentatively titled Marvel Heroclix: Avengers
-Con exclusives will include a Batman with the Superman team ability, and an armored Thor with the Power Cosmic TA. There will also be another con Exclusive, which will most likely have a Sentinel or Galactus sized dial, and is going to be Thor related.
-New Feat Card that comes with Thor:
Thundering Blow
Prereq – AV 11 or higher
Cost - 20

After the resolution of a successful attack by the character that causes an opposing character to take 3 or more damage, the damage value of all friendly characters attacking that opposing character furing that turn is modified by +1 until an attack against that opposing character is unsuccessful. If this feat is assigned to 2 or more character on your force this feat is canceled

-Lobo and Guy Gardner will be made in 2007
-Dr. Fate and Wonder Woman figueres up in the figure Gallery for the Origins set. Wonder Woman is the NGN figure, Dr. Fate is the brick figure.
-Wildstorm clix are a possibility for future release, Authority and Watchmen are not.

Here's the link to the Thor figure:
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/marvel/figuregallery.asp?unitid=12659

Just a small correction to one of the things I said last night, it has not been confirmed that Wonder Woman is the NGN figure, and Dr. Fate is probably a mail-a-way, not the brick promotion figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"