If you do any Oz stuff Please send me a hi res copy

I'll pay

My daughter is an Oz freak Your work would make a great poster

loving this

wizard of Oz?

If you do any Oz stuff Please send me a hi res copy

I'll pay

My daughter is an Oz freak Your work would make a great poster

I'd be happy to send you the file when I'm done.

Monkey Update!

Wings, Fur, Face Work, etc...

elphaba_07.jpg

Not really sure What I'm gonna do with the background.

nice. i like the soft look of your art. i dunno if that's what you're going for but i think it looks cool.

He kind of reminds me of a winged Gizmo...

55-21523-a-gizmo_gremlins.jpg

Don't feed him after midnight! :up:

funny... with the wings I was going for my memory the winged gremilin from the second movie, but much smaller. gizmo's ear's are practically wings though. ;)

nice. i like the soft look of your art. i dunno if that's what you're going for but i think it looks cool.

in the piece, not really going for anything specific to be quite honest... just seeing what I can do with the graphics tablet. in general though, I've kinda moved away from really bold black outlines over time, so in a way I guess that translates to a softer look.

regardless, thanks for the kind words.

Starting a new pic based on Tetsuo from 'Akira'.

Here's a sketch...

tetsuo_01.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I don't know anything about Akira, but I like the head and arm/hand.

Well, more progress on my Tetsuo pic.

Did another take on the face, and laid down some base colors...

tetsuo_02.jpg
tetsuo_03.jpg

Will post more progress, when it is made.

So, I started painting using my tablet. I tried to get a little more detailed with his hair than in my recent witch picture, since she had long curls to make it interesting. Anyway...

tetsuo_05.jpg

I'd love to hear thoughts.

So....

I redid the face AGAIN... I think I have it the way I want it finally.

I actually sketched it with my tablet rather than on paper, which was an interesting exercise.

Anyway, I went ahead and did a 10 min pass on the rest of the body to, so you can see where it's going.

The only thing in the neighborhood of done is the hair... the rest is just a placeholder.

Anyway...

tetsuo_07.jpg

Done for the night. More when I get a chance.

looking great so far... liking the look of the hair.

Also, Akira - f-ing crazy indeed! Im really liking the new subjects you've been working on.

looking great so far... liking the look of the hair.

Also, Akira - f-ing crazy indeed! Im really liking the new subjects you've been working on.

Thanks Rav! I am a huge fan of the movie, 'Akira'. I should probably read the manga.

Anyway, here's a face update...

tetsuo_10.jpg

More later.

Looks cool dude!

Thanks!

Another update. Did work of the rest of the skin, the shirt, and the cape...

tetsuo_13.jpg

Still need to do the hand, the jeans, the bandages on the other arm, add loads on shaddows, and make the arm look all diseased and gross...

So, yeah... A lot more to do.

im pumped to see this one when it's done

Dig it

It's always cool to see a favorite through anothers eyes

Done for the night.

Last update of the day: I painted the jeans and added some shadows to the shirt and a few other places.

tetsuo_14.jpg

Check list: The whole background, the hand, more shadows and lighting, the bandages on his arm, and making his other arm look all f-ed up and evil.

Looking great. The colouring on the shirt is outstanding, the jeans some more work though I think.

Looking great. The colouring on the shirt is outstanding, the jeans some more work though I think.

Yeah... having jean issues. Here's an update on the jeans, and in general just a bigger version so you can see more detail.

tetuso_15-1.jpg

Jeans still need more work. The hand and arm. Shadows, etc.

Update...

Shadows, hand, and veins on the arm...

tetsuo_16.jpg

That colouring is brilliant. And the hair is fantastic, its looks really really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"