New Season 5 Spoilers!

Ardrhielle said:
The thing I don't get is why they'd reveal almost all of the first episode in spoilers so long before it even airs. Is this for real? I mean, don't get me wrong, but some parts of this are sounding a bit cheesy, imho (but I guess, not any worse than three of the main characters turning into witches...)

I disagree. Since the intial spoilers, we've gotten 2 more. Instead of adding to the mix, they are actually just refining our initial spoilers. What do we know so far?

Teagues are dead, Kents are alive. Clark is back from the FOS, fights a couple bad guys. Lana, with the help of Lionel, helps Clark. Lex confronts Clark.

Thats about it.

Chloe spoiler -

grandma_ed.JPG
:D

Well,we know that his new ability isn't flying.I hope that Zod comes.

I think Lana finds out at the start of this season because look at it. You have what 222 shows a season. There is no way you can explain Lana finding out that Clark is not from Earth and that some of his home planet killed her parents all in what 2 or 3 shows. You need a whole season to cope with that almost. I worked for Pete because Pete is not a big part in the comic's to much. Lana is so it wouldn't work as well. I also really wish that for the series finally they did a Superman movie, that would some what lead into SR but we all can't get what we wish for.

All-Star Superman said:
I think Lana finds out at the start of this season because look at it. You have what 222 shows a season...
222 episodes? :eek: OMG! I WISH!!! :p

I also really wish that for the series finally they did a Superman movie, that would some what lead into SR but we all can't get what we wish for.
Well, maybe not 222 episodes (LOL!), but an extended finale in the form of a movie is definitely doable. ;) :D

lol I am sorry Pat thanks for pointing it out. Though I will not not change it :mad: I am to lazy ;)

All-Star Superman said:
lol I am sorry Pat thanks for pointing it out. Though I will not not change it :mad: I am to lazy ;)
HAHAHA!! No need to change it. I thought it was a riot. Who here *wouldn't* want 222 episodes of SV? C'mon!

I would love it if it went into a Superman TV show but I doubt they would do that.

All-Star Superman said:
I would love it if it went into a Superman TV show but I doubt they would do that.
Depends on who "they" are. If the show is still making a good profit, "they" (The WB) would likely want to keep the show going for as long as possible - in any form. But "they" (the cast, crew, and possibly the producers) might have other plans for their respective future careers than be stuck doing a TV show. Tough to know what folks want. Just look at the Superman forums. :p ;)

All-Star Superman said:
Ah Pat how I missed talking to you. You were always a fun poster.

Sheesh.. you sound like you're talking to her tombstone or something!

(like the SV reference? ;))

Its not that I just haven't post here as much as I use to. Some of the people here are okay.

All-Star Superman said:
Ah Pat how I missed talking to you. You were always a fun poster.
I try! :)

Serene said:
Sheesh.. you sound like you're talking to her tombstone or something!
LOL!! Yup, dat's me. SuperPat. And I'm back from my self-imposed six year absence. Or was it five years? They keep changing it. Oh, whatever. But hey, at least I'm younger now. :up: :D

Yes folks, I'll be here all week. Try the veal. ;)

All-Star Superman said:
Speaking of which is Muscles still here or band again?
Muscles was an anomaly that was never explained. He lives in SHH infamy. Long live Muscles. :hyper:

All-Star Superman said:
So he is banned again?
I forget the last handle he was using, but I seem to recall a post where he said goodbye to everybody. It was strange, but I don't think his last handle was banned outright. I could be wrong. Muscles came and went like the wind, and it became a game trying to figure out if the latest n00b was him. LOL ;)

AgentPat said:
I forget the last handle he was using, but I seem to recall a post where he said goodbye to everybody. It was strange, but I don't think his last handle was banned outright. I could be wrong. Muscles came and went like the wind, and it became a game trying to figure out if the latest n00b was him. LOL ;)

I believe his last handle was "svfreakoftheweek", or something to that effect. Which was somehow oddly appropriate... ;)

Metamorpho1977 said:
some spoilers added 6/28 to kryptonsite.com

- Lionel tells Lana that Nam-Ek and Aethyr are disciples of Zod and must be stopped. Yes... he said it... ZOD!
- Lionel gives Lana a green Kryptonite rock so she can stop the two aliens. Lana looks down at the rock, and seems to start to put the situation together as to what she needs to do...

Hey Morg still think Zod's not going to have anything to do with Season 5?

NHawk19 said:
Hey Morg still think Zod's not going to have anything to do with Season 5?
Ouch. Pwnage. LOL ;)

Never. Say. Never.
...Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Well he is usually the first (and most vocal) when it comes to refuting things like Zod.

New Smallville watcher here, but I've sort of become obsessed with it already through the DVDs. It happens.

And the first question I have is, is this next season definitely the last one? Because people in this thread have been talking like it is. I hope it isn't, it seems like there is so much more they can tell. I don't at all agree that Clark should tell Lana about his secret in the last episode of the show. I'd rather see her react to it. I think they can get a whole season out of the drama that would call. Personally, I'd like them to start out dating this season, and her find out mid-way, get freaked out, react to it dramatically the rest of the season...blah blah.

But I do think Lana NEEDS to find out this season. Especially if the show is going on another season. Its been way to drawn out. Although its going to be weird having almost everyone in the show know, it can't be helped. It just makes Lana look silly and stupid if she still doesn't know...besides, by now shes practically the only one who doesn't.

They can just add another regular castmember and that one doesn't have to know. If Clark actually ends up at college, it could be his roommate or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"