No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Never heard of this guy and not really into the clips I've heard but his voice isn't bad. On a good song, he could be good.

But yeah, pretty sure they always have a few artists submit songs and then just pick their favorite.

One day I'll get a Radiohead version.

Thom leaked it for Christmas when Spectre came out, he was pissed at the studio.

And, it came as a b-side CD on my A Moon Shaped Pool vinyl box-set.

Also check out their live song/In Rainbows b-side (unofficially) track Big Boots - it has a more rockier Bond song vibe.

Is this person reputable? Who is this guy?

The theme song artists has been proven true now.

And October 5th just so happens to be "James Bond" day

Global James Bond Day 5 October since 1962

So it's looking likely we'll get a teaser next week.

Also the music video is going to be filmed in Spain where the movie is filming right now.

I guess that makes it easy for Sting since he lives in Spain.

Last edited:
Something along these lines could probably be all right:

Filming has wrapped and Craig got absolutely plastered

EFDnz60XsAE6Pr5

EFDnz61XUAAUm5H

Yahoo is now part of Oath

“I just want to say, and I am really quite drunk now so I won’t go on for long, this has been one of the best, most wonderful experiences I have ever had,” he said.

“You have all done the most amazing job. I could not be more proud to work with every single one of you on this production. I would like to thank you for this evening, for Barbara [Broccoli], for putting it on. Thank goodness, we did this tonight.”

That's encouraging!

Well there it is. Craig's done with filming for Bond for good.

I was watching videos of Waltz as Blofeld recently, and I have to say that I enjoyed them more than I did in 2015 when I saw the movie. I now hope he will have several scenes in the movie, and will not just be in it briefly.

Waltz's acting wasn't the problem, it was the material that for one underused him (he's in like three scenes) and two borrowed a plot point from Goldmember of all places (a Bond spoof) and made him "The Evil Brother".

Definitely - I and many others have suggested that too on here. I thought it while watching U.N.C.L.E. and was doubly-sure after watching MI:Fallout. Cavill would be a great Bond.

It's a little too obvious IMO. Cavill is fine, but I'd rather see him in villainous roles like Fallout. That's where he shines as a supporting character. He's somewhat bland otherwise. Go unexpected like Craig was in 2006.

Joking aside, I actually wouldn't want Cavill as Bond. He's too damned handsome.

Bond has rugged good looks.

Yeah, I think once upon a time I thought Cavill would be a good Bond, I've since come to my senses, lol.

He's perfect as Geraldo. Doesn't have to do anything resembling emoting.

Well, they finally got Radiohead to record a Bond song and they chose not to use it for vanilla sandpaper Sam Smith.

So, I trust these guys very very little. Hell, the let Jack sing on one of his worst songs ever and made Alicia Keys boring.
Radiohead's attempted Bond theme was also pretty bad. Just a boring tone all around with the the Spectre themes.

Radiohead's attempted Bond theme was also pretty bad. Just a boring tone all around with the the Spectre themes.

Radiohead’s Bond theme was a hell of a lot better than Smith’s mediocre bonus track. Their song, lyrically, felt perfect for the film, but then again, the film was the worst of the Craig films so I’m glad they weren’t associated with the final result.

Radiohead’s Bond theme was a hell of a lot better than Smith’s mediocre bonus track. Their song, lyrically, felt perfect for the film, but then again, the film was the worst of the Craig films so I’m glad they weren’t associated with the final result.
This.

Yes, the music may have been very orchestral/atmospheric... but, that’s been RH pretty much since The King Of Limbs.

Like I said, check out Big Boots as a more In Rainbows/OK Computer Bond song.

Even just as a Radiohead track I found their attempted Bond theme to be very underwhelming. Even the quieter tracks from Yorke's Suspiria score had more life to them.

Given how lush some of Greenwood's orchestral arrangments on Moonshaped Pool were, that Bond theme stands out even worse among their recent work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"