No Time To Die (Bond 25)

All the Craig era teaser posters.
5Gv4n34.jpg
They gave up...

I wish she wouldn't talk it up like that using that kind of language. It sounds a bit like one of Trump's tweets.

Tremendous surprises. You are not even gonna believe it, you'll be so surprised. Many people are saying it.

How is this any different than any other person hyping their franchise?

Surprises?

I'm guessing Judi Dench is going to parachute in at the final scene and save Bond. Then Pierce Brosnan appears and sings the theme song while everyone waves goodbye to the camera.

Surprises?

I'm guessing Judi Dench is going to parachute in at the final scene and save Bond. Then Pierce Brosnan appears and sings the theme song while everyone waves goodbye to the camera.

There’s a mid credits scene of them all dancing and singing onstage in ABBA costumes.

So Rami's character will be the true head of SPECTRE? Or will be Silva's long lost brother who also happens to be a brilliant hacker?

That could be the poster.

Last edited:
Ana de Armas Is Conquering Hollywood in Record Time
Jumping from making Blonde to Bond was “a very strange transition,” she adds. “It’s so different. … I’ve never done an action movie, and I must have underestimated what these kinds of movies are, but I must say I’m really impressed,” de Armas says. “Man, it’s really hard. The training, to stay true to the kind of movie, to the tone. Everything takes so long, so your energy level, when you’re waiting, goes down. And then you’re suddenly on set and you have to start killing people or kicking people. And it’s in high heels!”

It helps to have dialogue written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge, who was called in to amp up the screenplay. “Lucky me, all my scenes were written by Phoebe,” de Armas says. “My dialogue and the energy of my character really comes through like Phoebe comes through. The woman I’m portraying is different [than previous Bond girls]. It has some bubbles in it. It’s really fresh and exciting.”

Of visiting Pinewood Studios near London for a tour with Bond director Cary Fukunaga, de Armas says, “I walked into the office and Cary was having a writers’ meeting and Phoebe was in the meeting. I’ve never blushed so hard. I couldn’t even speak. I just went, ‘Oh my God, oh my God, I love you, I love you. I want to be your friend!’” They are not yet BFFs, however. “Maybe one day,” de Armas says with a laugh.

vBc3PN6.jpg

I’m surprised you forgot, given your avatar haha.

I’m so anxious to see a trailer for this. I mainly wanna see what the tone will be like. I don’t think this is gonna follow Spectre or Skyfall’s tone/atmosphere.

Judging from the Italy set photos looks like Bond is going to get ruffed up quite a bit as usual.

Seems like he really might be all on his own this time with just his Walther.

qvkp8DL.jpg

They couldn't pick a different name for him instead of the name of a tennis player (or two tennis players)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"