No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Skyfall is my favorite Bond song. The intro to that movie is amazing. I love You Know My Name as well, don't get me wrong. But Skyfall edges it out for me.

On the subject of this new singer, I will see how the song works in the context of the movie. I don't think I have heard any of this person's songs, but that's not a deal breaker for me. I'll give it a chance.

When EON get a man to do a Bond song, you expect it to be aggressive and with an edge, which is what this was. You don't expect something like Sam Smith coming out with an emo song where you get needy Bond. The style of it was also almost as if Smith wrote a song from a Bond girl's perspective but then decided to sing it himself.

But it's also his own angst-ridden vocals that make it sound needy. I am sure that if someone like Shirley Bassey sung that exact same song it would have sounded completely different.

I didn't hate Sam Smith's song. I actually liked the intro to Spectre quite a bit. Though I would agree it's not the best song in the series by any means. Not even close. But, I still thought it was fine.

I just hope the dynamic between Bond and Nomi is not like the dynamic was in Tomorrow Never Dies two agents trying to one up each other

OF7Pa6w.jpg

Last edited:
Why does Malek looks so... ~sAd~...?

Thats just Rami's face, haha... he's really good at that sad frustrated boy vibe. Thats why he was so good on Mr. Robot.

He's a character actor at this point, you're not hiring him to be fun.

Titan will release a "Making of..." book in April

Tenth and Thirteenth Doctor Whos Together Fighting Weeping Angels and Autons in Titan Comics April 2020 Solicitations

Writer: Mark Salisbury

HC, 192PP, $50.00

On Sale: April 15, 2020

Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. This lavish coffee table book takes readers behind the scenes of No Time To Die and reveals the film’s locations, characters, gadgets, weapons, and cars, with exclusive on-set photography, concept art, stunt breakdowns, and more, accompanied by cast and crew interviews.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/01...solicitations/

This video all but confirmed that Rami is playing Dr. No. He pretty much jokes about not knowing his character's name.

"Do you know the name of your character's name?"

"Ummm...no."

Good Lord. So much hotness in this movie. I honestly can’t say which of these lovely ladies is my favorite. They’re all equally stunning.

Bond 25 will have to do a lot to even match the opening music roll of Skyfall. That was legendary.

Craig had the best Bond girls. Eva Green, Arterton, Kurylenko, Marlohe, Monica...

Good Lord. So much hotness in this movie. I honestly can’t say which of these lovely ladies is my favorite. They’re all equally stunning.

Neither. That should be Ana De Armas.

Craig had the best Bond girls. Eva Green, Arterton, Kurylenko, Marlohe, Monica...

I think Connery had the best Bond girls: Claudine Auger, Lucianna Paluzzi, Ursula Andress, Daniela Bianchi, Shirley Eaton...

At least Craig went back to the European Bond girl types. I've never liked the American Bond girls as much.

Neither. That should be Ana De Armas.

To be clear, I was including Ana in my comment as well; I meant all three even though only two of them were in the photoshoot. Ana would probably be at the top of my list but... damn, I just don't know. Lea is just stunning. Especially since I've watched Blue is the Warmest Color. And Lashana is just delicious too. Good Lord.

I think Connery had the best Bond girls: Claudine Auger, Lucianna Paluzzi, Ursula Andress, Daniela Bianchi, Shirley Eaton...

At least Craig went back to the European Bond girl types. I've never liked the American Bond girls as much.

Come on, man. We all know Dr. Christmas Jones was the best Bond girl. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"