Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be alot of action in MOS.

Krypton will be action packed unlike the original superman movie.Include the destruction of krypton, Zod vs jor-el.
It's a big battle in smallville.
It's a big battle in metropolis.
The oild rig scene.
The tornado save.
The bus save.

And that's what we know.Considering how secretive it is, that's alot of action we know about.It ain't no telling what they'll show zod and co doing in between the time of krypton destruction and when they arrive on earth.

Last edited:
Zod vs jor-el.

I wonder what this is going to be like. They wouldn't have powers on Krypton right? Are they just going to beat the piss out of each other like two dudes in a bar fight?

Really looking forward to the Krypton scenes. That bit from the trailer with Supes mom silhouetted against the destruction of the planet is really keen.

I wonder what this is going to be like. They wouldn't have powers on Krypton right? Are they just going to beat the piss out of each other like two dudes in a bar fight?

Really looking forward to the Krypton scenes. That bit from the trailer with Supes mom silhouetted against the destruction of the planet is really keen.

Sci-fi/hi tech weapons...plasma rifles maybe

It will be like two humans fighting, but with high tech weapons and armor.

Sci-fi/hi tech weapons...plasma rifles maybe

I didn't know if there were any details known about it. Thought it might be a fistfight but did consider the possibility of guns of some kind. Anyway should be pretty cool.

A conker fight will decide the final battle

I didn't know if there were any details known about it. Thought it might be a fistfight but did consider the possibility of guns of some kind. Anyway should be pretty cool.

Yeah some leaked details and then the Jor-el statue pretty much solidly confirms it...

A conker fight will decide the final battle

I can see it now, Superman walks towards Zod angry, Superman says 'let's settle this', Zod reaches for something in his pocket, he doesn't reveal what it is just yet and holds out his clenched fist, Zod says 'I don't know how you settle matters on Earth but on Krypton we would settle it with these' Zod opens his fist to reveal a conker and a piece of string Superman looks shocked 'you serious' :p

Is early early to mid April still the timeframe for the next trailer?

I can see it now, Superman walks towards Zod angry, Superman says 'let's settle this', Zod reaches for something in his pocket, he doesn't reveal what it is just yet and holds out his clenched fist, Zod says 'I don't know how you settle matters on Earth but on Krypton we would settle it with these' Zod opens his fist to reveal a conker and a piece of string Superman looks shocked 'you serious' :p

Ha ha,and I bet Zod has cheated and pickled his conkers,if you'll excuse that phrase:woot:

Is early early to mid April still the timeframe for the next trailer?

Yes,and some are saying we may get it online first following more viral stuff at the end of March or beginning of April?

Want to bet on it?
No, I might lose the bet.:p

It will be alot of action in MOS.

Krypton will be action packed unlike the original superman movie.Include the destruction of krypton, Zod vs jor-el.
It's a big battle in smallville.
It's a big battle in metropolis.
The oild rig scene.
The tornado save.
The bus save.

And that's what we know.Considering how secretive it is, that's alot of action we know about.It ain't no telling what they'll show zod and co doing in between the time of krypton destruction and when they arrive on earth.
I mean is it a safe bet in the next trailer? The movie has at least 2 villians so it's a safe bet the movie is going to have action it. I just don't get the early non marketing approach for this film and can't help commenting on it. In snarky ways, lets face it.

Last edited:
If they don't show a fleshed out action sequence in the next trailer, then WB want this movie to fail.

If they don't show a fleshed out action sequence in the next trailer, then WB want this movie to fail.

Yes, I'm sure they're perfectly happy throwing away hundred of millions of dollars chasing after a bomb.

I'm 110% sure superman will throw punches.I wonder when they'll show that first.If WB was smart, The next trailer would be a good time.

Well he is obviously going to fight. The next trailer doesn't matter. The TV Spots matter. I'm sure the next trailer will be an "action" trailer. That is what WB is notorious for doing marketing wise.

Lightsabers? I prefer the term Laser Lance. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"