The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread V

Got all three of the character "rain" posters from hot topic the other day, sucks to say that so far not alot of the merchandise is impressing me.

QznF6.jpg

Photo credit: Co-Host 3000

Those two figs are ****ing A M A Z I NG. Has the Hot TOys Bane been revealed yet?

the proportions on those figures are totally unrealistic. look like crap

Its a style. Its like a 3D version of an artist rendering his adaptation. Its not supposed to be realistic and i challenge you to come up with a better sculpt.

i don't really like the jap-anime look of the play arts figures. it works for the final fantasy figures, but not so much for batman. batman's head looks really small in comparison to the rest of his body too...

why are people bawling about those new bane and batman figures? they're supposed to representations of the characters from the movie, in comic book form. whats so hard to grasp about that?

How could anyone dream of complaining about these. They're awesome. If you want realistic toys get Hot Toys.

The Bane is alright. The Batman looks totally weird. Like someone else said the head is too small and the proportions are strange even for comic book styling.

Traded a Commissioner Gordon figure for the Toys R Us exclusive two pack with DarkKnight15. So if you need a trade he's trustworthy. I've had 4 successful trades on here now which is agreat. Also today I printed a shirt today at work of the newest IMAX poster which you can see below. I was doing a bit of yoga after today's excitement.

MattMovieMasterFunnyPose.jpg

Thats a dope shirt. Thinking of maybe just getting the poster..I better get the poster from my IMAX theatre. Anyway here is a shirt my friend designed and DC might be purchasing it. Also my DC Direct busts came in yesterday!! Only 2 days 18 hrs RISE

102_0535.jpg

102_0530.jpg

Last edited:
i like those statues, but why do they all do green on banes mask and vest?

Where did you get the Mountain Dew cups?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"