The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread V

Just got my Bane lifesize stand up in the mail today. I HIGHLY recommend buying this. Its 80 inches tall (6 feet 8 inches) and the details of the picture do not do it justice.

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

Put in spoiler tags for size of image
Where and how much.cheapest I've seen online total is 45

that hot topic bane poster is SICK. Im about to spend the $25 just to get that.

Quick question. Ive never brought or worn a t-shirt in relation to superhero/comics before. If i buy a TDKR t-shirt will that make me a hipster? Sorry for the noob question.

Picked up the Bats and Bane "RISE" shirts and got the Catwoman poster. Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the bat logo and "RISE" on the poster have a glossy print, which I think it really awesome and unique for a freebie.

If anyone picks up an extra Bane or Bats poster, PM me. Looking to collect all three.

Does anyone have any pics of the 1/6 scale Catwoman statue?

Does anyone have any pics of the 1/6 scale Catwoman statue?

I do but the things I'm doing to it are too questionable for me to post said photos.

Last edited:
One of my few victories in merch- hunting was the acquisition of a 35mm print of the 2nd theatrical trailer for TDKR.

Got 2 new shirts from Spencers. I haven't seen these before
455f864f.jpg

7a1c8f69.jpg

I do but the things I'm doing to it are too questionable for me to post said photos.

LOL, well generally speaking how is the build quality, do you think the statue looks good and is worth the money? :fhm: XX

Yikes, I didn't know the Blake MM figure looked so off. The prototypes looked so much better.

To be fair, they took a photo from under, which makes his jaw look even MORE enhanced. I think, like Alfred, we'll need to have this guy in hand to tell for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"