Q & A w/Louis Leterrier: Round 2

Maybe you could update the first post in this thread with a list of questions and/or answers that we've seen. Or maybe start a "What we know" thread.

good idea, it should be a sticky too... not that this place is very active or anything

Will the 2nd hulk movie be in sinc with the first hulk movie like a trilogy?

Will you make an effort to keep the cast from the first hulk movie to make the film's seem related?

Will the cgi be the same as the first movie or will the hulk be smaller?

I loved the first movie how are you going to make the script for the 2nd hulk movie more appealing to the larger audience?

Are you going to go back to the comic book adaption of for Hulk 2 or the tv show?

Hey guys put your damn screen name after your post.

Love Advanced Dark. :)

BTW I did find it interesting that Bana is still not ruled out. Just speculating but if they kept him they'd keep the rest.

The Hulk in the 60s & 70s wasn't always bigger than the villiain. It was his strength that got stonger that made him able to beat the bigger guy. If he's bigger than everybody you lose the whole idea of "the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets"!

Its his RAGE not his size!!!!!!!!!!

Will you stay true to the comic book when it comes to his size?

Norm3

Maybe you could update the first post in this thread with a list of questions and/or answers that we've seen. Or maybe start a "What we know" thread.

Create the "What we know thread". That's your project. Thanks for volunteering. :)

Will you have the Hulk be very physical and smarter when it comes down to fighting? Like say throwing more punches or using certain things as a weapon, and because of your past films should we expect that from you.

First of all I want to say thanks Louis for taking the time to answer fans question. Especially on the internet where we're known to be a rough crowd.

I really only have one question and that's in regards to the Banner/Hulk relationship. In the first film I there was only really one scene where I got the feeling that the Hulk and Banner don't like each other. In the comic it's well established that Banner wants the Hulk gone forever, and that the Hulk thinks Banner is puny a week. Despite the fact that both of them feel this way they have been shown to need each other in times of crisis.....Will any of this be touched on in your film?

- La The Darkman

Q) Do you plan to make a more Fun style frolic adventure action type film much like the Fantastic Four aspired to be or will this be aimed much more in reality like Batman Begins? -- echostation

Q) Is there any idea of who you were thinking of scoring the film? I know this comes later on, but I think it's critical as it gives fans a good perspective of the tone and style the film will aim for in general. I hope it's NOT Danny Elfman -- Echostation

How hard is it to put your screen name after your post guys? Honestly?

I like how you dodge topics...

I just found out something else cool too from another source but I gotta ask Louis if it's something he wants out cause I don't want something like this getting back to him when he's not the one who told me.

I'm still curious... *stares*

Hey Henchy,

I do that from time to time. :)

I'm searched the net to find out if it's released info or not. I'll find out tomorrow I think at the latest. It's not casting info or anything like that it's just re: the F/X.

Later

Vu que tu es un compatriote français, Louis, je vais te poser mes questions en français :
1) Est-ce que tu ressens une pression particulière au niveau de l’attente des fans ?
2) Ton film sera plus léger ou plus sombre que le premier opus réalisé par Ang Lee ?
3) Dans une interview faite à DVDRAMA, tu avais dis que Marvel avait commencé à être enthousiaste quand tu leur avais donné les story-boards complets de deux séquences d’actions, parle- nous un peu de ces séquences…
4) Pourrais-tu choisir un acteur français pour le rôle de Bruce Banner ?
5) Que penses-tu de François Berleand dans le rôle de Hulk ?

François Berleand as Hulk?
18613702.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"