Zak Penn: Q & A's from the XVerse on Hulk 2

so, there, he didnt answer any new questions?

RobinluvsBabs said:
wow you have really horrible ****ing ytaste Dude Singer TOTALLY ****Ed OVER Rouges CHARCTER ANNA PAQUIN WASNt EVEN REMOTELY ROUGE!! NO ROUGE ATTITUDE No ROUGE LOOK! NOTHING THe ***** WAS RINO! ANS SHE WAS ****ING HORRID!! if you WANNA SEE HOW ROUGE SHOULD ACT AND LOOK!! SEE BLADE TRINITY! CAUSE JESSICA BEIL! ABIGAIL PHUCKING WHISTLER!! NOW THATS ROUGE U JACKASS!!!:rolleyes:

Wow, you are so mature!!!! LOL get a grip lad, i would reply with an intelligent post, but i dont think you'll understand. grow up sonny

Anyway i think under Singer we would have eventually got the ROGUE we all love, maybe not with Ms.Marvels powers, but closer in attitude.

Oh, and Ratner got Rogue spot on didnt he!!!!:rolleyes:

Sava said:
so, there, he didnt answer any new questions?

No Sava, hes left the Xverse without answering any Hulk questions so we will just have to wait for news.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
No Sava, hes left the Xverse without answering any Hulk questions so we will just have to wait for news.
that sucks

I know, maye he will do a Hulk Q and A but i doubt it, from the sounds of it he is too busy to do much outside of work at the moment.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I know, maye he will do a Hulk Q and A but i doubt it, from the sounds of it he is too busy to do much outside of work at the moment.
thats a good thing

Well he's got some other projects on the go as well as the Hulk so.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Well he's got some other projects on the go as well as the Hulk so.
like what?

Sava said:
like what?

He's writing and directing an X-Kids movie which will focus on all of the kids in Xaviers school, he hasnt started it yet, but hes working on idea's and that is expected out in 2009. He also writing and directing a comedy about the cards game poker. I think he did say though he will be finishing the Hulk script first of all.

I forwarded the info from here & xverse to http://www.moviehole.com where it's on the front page now. Nice summary on the front page.

I'm aka Blades_Shades & Marvel_Demon to those who don't know.

I reread what this Zak guy wrote. The man is an idiot. Ang Lee's movie while a bit heavy handed was of high quality. I get that he wants to make it a bit lighter but to be so disrespectful just shows the guy doesnt know quality if it bit him in the ash. The guy should not be bragging after X-3 and to say the TV show of Hulk is his inspiration... oh my god.

Where is David Hayter? That guy knew how to write a comic movie.

covenant said:
I reread what this Zak guy wrote. The man is an idiot. Ang Lee's movie while a bit heavy handed was of high quality. I get that he wants to make it a bit lighter but to be so disrespectful just shows the guy doesnt know quality if it bit him in the ash. The guy should not be bragging after X-3 and to say the TV show of Hulk is his inspiration... oh my god.

Where is David Hayter? That guy knew how to write a comic movie.

Totally agree with you buddy, this new Hulk movie is sounding terrible.

didnt Universal reject David's script as well?

As long as he doesn't make the Hulk King Kong size count me in. I hope we get a comic book origin & I want him to be working in the desert hideaway trying to cure himself.

Hayter script was decent but not great, he just ripped off the France & Tolkin drafts...

He was saying the TV show was his inpsiration as far as having Bana on the run with the military hunting him down. Kind of like The Fugitive. He's not referring to The Hulk only being able to lift up the back of cars and painting a bodybuilder green. C'mon now. Zak is not an idiot he has far more money than most of you here will see in your lifetime. If you didn't like X3 so be it but him and Kinberg had limited time to throw it together and get it ready for filming wiht directors walking out. I enjoyed the film. Why personally attack the writer?

Advanced Dark said:
He was saying the TV show was his inpsiration as far as having Bana on the run with the military hunting him down. Kind of like The Fugitive. He's not referring to The Hulk only being able to lift up the back of cars and painting a bodybuilder green. C'mon now. Zak is not an idiot he has far more money than most of you here will see in your lifetime. If you didn't like X3 so be it but him and Kinberg had limited time to throw it together and get it ready for filming wiht directors walking out. I enjoyed the film. Why personally attack the writer?

So, because he has a lot of money he is above critisism ? There is plenty of idiots walking around in Hollywood who are filthy rich. Just look at Jon Peters.

I didn't like that argument:down

Advanced Dark said:
He was saying the TV show was his inpsiration as far as having Bana on the run with the military hunting him down. Kind of like The Fugitive
While you're explaining away complaints about Zak, please explain away him taking inspiration from Bruce Jones' run. A run so bad, Marvel had to retcon it out of continuity shortly after it ended. A run that Hulk rarely featured in. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good luck with that. :up: :marv:

Advanced Dark said:

I think your wrong here AD, i couldnt give a shiny ****e if he has more money than me, I DO NOT LIKE HIS WRITING SKILLS.

His movies make money and they're not based on what a small % of the movie going audience feels about it. That's no knock on you but he did great with X2 and X3 IMO.

Advanced Dark said:
His movies make money and they're not based on what a small % of the movie going audience feels about it. That's no knock on you but he did great with X2 and X3 IMO.

Most of X2 wasnt his, the screenplay he wrote was hardly used, thats why Harris, Dougherty and Hayter re-wrote it. Most of Zak's script couldnt be afforded so i wouldnt credit him with that. And X3 was a steaming pile of dog ****. So what if his movies make money, its the quality that counts, Resident Evil 1 and 2 made money, does that make them good? No.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Most of X2 wasnt his, the screenplay he wrote was hardly used, thats why Harris, Dougherty and Hayter re-wrote it. Most of Zak's script couldnt be afforded so i wouldnt credit him with that. And X3 was a steaming pile of dog ****. So what if his movies make money, its the quality that counts, Resident Evil 1 and 2 made money, does that make them good? No.
Fox can make anyone look s**t... ask Ridley Scott that.

True Sava, but i think these guys were **** to begin with.

we'll see, if he turns in a s**t for the next Hulk film, you will be right, but i think he will surprise us actually, turn in a good film.

Sava said:
we'll see, if he turns in a s**t for the next Hulk film, you will be right, but i think he will surprise us actually, turn in a good film.

I would want nothing more than for him to prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"