Red Dead Redemption

You can play Red Dead honoroubly if you want to.

And your reasons do explain somethings. Shame they cancelled that new True Crime game, that would been up your alley. You can get L.A. Noire though :p

yeah,if it does come to pc or i see it for £8 or something i may give it another go cos i did like the main character.

is it weird to always want to be the good guy and do the right thing all the time even in games...

might look into LA noire..not read much about it.

I don't think it's weird, i like being the good guy.

But i also love being the flawed character trying to redeem himself, like Red Dead and GTA IV. It's a trait in many classic characters throughout the decades.

As much as I love Red Dead, Undead Nightmare is really boring IMO.

yeah,if it does come to pc or i see it for £8 or something i may give it another go cos i did like the main character.

is it weird to always want to be the good guy and do the right thing all the time even in games...

might look into LA noire..not read much about it.

I always play as a good character. Every now and then ill play as a character who has more shades of grey, but i never follow a true dark path.

true...many good flawed heroes out there.
ive always been a superman kinda guy,s'pose thats why i like the straight and true approach.
they should have made a game outta that solomon kane film..he was flawed and coulda made a good game too..

Its very amusing but clearing towns of infection and then having to RE-CLEAR them is asking a bit much.

I only had to re-clear maybe 2-3 of them before I had unlocked them all and got the trophy for it, after that I didn't care anymore.

Tried to play the multiplayer on this today. My goddamn game kept freezing. It was fun while I could play however

There is a story, theres just a **** load of zombie shooting, without much ammo to do it with

There is a story, theres just a **** load of zombie shooting, without much ammo to do it with

Ya know, i never had a problem with ammo. I didnt notice there being any difference between the Undead story and the standard story.

My only complaint with UN, was the ending. Really lame.

I'm constantly running out of ammo. I literally find myself running in circles with a hoard behind my with nothing but a flaming stick

I never had any ammo issue either

I thought the story in UN was pretty good, the line that Marston speaks "but, you eat babies" might be one of the funniest lines iv ever heard in a game.

I thought the story in UN was pretty good, the line that Marston speaks "but, you eat babies" might be one of the funniest lines iv ever heard in a game.

UN has a fantastic "Treehouse of Horror" kind of vibe to it. It is very hokey and it knows it.

I actually felt bad for killing the sasquatch(sp). :(

:confused:

I didn't say that at all.
I'm just saying...I've been playing about an hour of undead and there's hardly any story or plot to the game yet compared RDR and getting a lil annoyed of cleansing the towns over and over again...I'm starting regret my purchase after reading sooo many good things about this game...

I'm just saying...I've been playing about an hour of undead and there's hardly any story or plot to the game yet compared RDR and getting a lil annoyed of cleansing the towns over and over again...I'm starting regret my purchase after reading sooo many good things about this game...

If you don't care about the achievement, then don't worry about the towns.

must admit that la noire looks impressive!!

were you not expecting it to be so? everything that has been put out about it looks amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"