Sequels Spider-Man 4 Writer Hired

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Betty... Love her...

Maybe it could play well, having Pete with that kind of freedom...

^You a mod, trigger? :o

Don't ban me for that. It was due to shock.

I am leaning towards SM4 being a stand alone movie, and this won't be an intended trilogy (much like the previous films).

You're correct. Sometime around SM3's release, Amy Pascal said that future movies would be treated as stand alone stories instead of part of a trilogy.

^You a mod, trigger? :o

Don't ban me for that. It was due to shock.

My powers are...*clears throat* limited.

But I wouldn't ban you, anyway. Us folk gotta stick together.

What do you think if, following SM3, we get Peter and MJ working things out, but friends, not a couple... Maybe a single Parker could be a better choice, specially if Gwen is back in the story...
I think it should be Peter & MJ instead. I want to see them get married and live happy togeather. As for Gwen, as I siad before, since it was her introduction in Spidey3, in Spidey4 she could have a bigger role, but not try to date him. They could just be friends.

I'm hoping MJ gets a movie part in Hollywood,and Peter is gonna go with her,but he misses the flight as he goes and helps someone as spider-man.Maybe MJ feels like her and Peter can't be together until she becomes just as famous as spidey is.

The only thing that could ramp up the action is if Spidey has to go somewhere other than NYC. Have him fight in a forest or some ****.

weird...
either they just made it up and are now revising it or the studio told them to change the release date...

Or maybe they realized that filming a summer blockbuster without a script, cast, or director within the next year isn't possible.

i hope he shows a little more on Betty Brant....maybe a romance between peter and her.

I'm still hoping for an R-rated Spider-Man 4. That says f--- soccer moms and their children. What are my chances? :dry:

so does this pretty much mean that SM4 won't be like the trilogy?

so does this pretty much mean that SM4 won't be like the trilogy?

Most likely. But the only difference would be that you won't have a subplot that will stretch through several movies (like Harry). It also means you won't see any returning villains.

Most likely. But the only difference would be that you won't have a subplot that will stretch through several movies (like Harry). It also means you won't see any returning villains.
for sure

Just checked the link again.. It's now a 2010 release..
I'm fine with a 2009 or 2010 release date. As long as the film is great and they work as hard as they can and it ends up being an amazing film like the first three films were, then I'm fine with it. :up:

Now all we need to know is...Raimi or new director, same cast or recast. I hope we find this out soon, before 2008. :cool:

For me, it'll be exiting to see a somewhat different spidey movie! I still would like to see Raimi direct it, but we do need some new fresh blood to write the stories, so that's all well and good... And they should make the next one a more complex movie... Oh, and drop the ****ing over-the-top comedy! The way it was in Spidey 2 was so well balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"