• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The 80th TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some Zimmer Bat tunes pumping through the speakers at the moment. We're on a winner here, folks.

Anyone notice the batlogo on the casing in the batcave gif? Nice touch :batman:

hvBtg.gif

:wow:

the Bat looks so sick in that shot

So he's gonna vanish twice and have to get back into the swing of things twice....

Weird...

well he's in his own form of semi retirement at the start.
then when Bane shows up he comes back and isn't ready
gets his butt kicked and sent to the prison
then "cue the montage" he gets back in shape and climbs out
rallies his troops and kicks Bane's butt.

We don't know if that's the bunker. Look behind Lucius and Bruce, someone is standing there. You can see their legs.

this spot just showed me i am not ready for this movie yet. So not ready, my body about had a heart attack when i saw the spot come on tv. I spilled my drink everywhere running to turn the tv up!!! Cant believe a 30 second spot can get me this excited. Marketing is slacking no more!! Yes!!!!!!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!

Must. Remember. To. Breath.

bale looks alot older in these shots...kinda resembles tom cruise lol

Bruce's grey hair from the ends instead of the roots always makes me laugh. :o

gawwwdd this marketing sucks :hehe:

:D

Yea so the tv spot was good, but the sound was crap...too many lines are clearly cut up.

I go away and this happens???? Waaaaahhhhh!!!! I just watched it now!

Bale. Shirtless. Push-ups. Kvz is HAPPY! :awesome: :hrt:

j25Vy.gif

Love the look Bruce gave Fox in the "parking" scene. :hehe:

So I've been at the Tumbler Tour a majority of the afternoon but I finally got a chance to watch the spot. Awesome stuff!

What is the forums overall opinion on Bane's voice?

I don't have a problem with it, but I'm new here so I don't know how much my opinion counts yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"