• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The 80th TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go away and this happens???? Waaaaahhhhh!!!! I just watched it now!

Bale. Shirtless. Push-ups. Kvz is HAPPY! :awesome: :hrt:

j25Vy.gif

Love the look Bruce gave Fox in the "parking" scene. :hehe:

I tried to contact you as soon as they went up, but you weren't anywhere! :argh:

LLavs.gif

I tried to contact you as soon as they went up, but you weren't anywhere! :argh:

LLavs.gif

Thank you! I wouldn't have known if you I didn't read your note. I will never go away again! :lmao: :(

I don't know about anyone else but that birds eye shot with the cops chasing Batman looks beautiful.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!

Must. Remember. To. Breath.

I couldnt breath when I was watching, I was not ready for it, my heart wasnt ready and my mind wasnt ready. I wasnt ready for Batman and then WB went and put this glorious tv spot up!! WB you sligh devils you!!

i wonder what the whole 'back in the game' line to Lucius is all about...did Bruce get rid of all his Batman gear...or is he asking for some steroids :)

I go away and this happens???? Waaaaahhhhh!!!! I just watched it now!

Bale. Shirtless. Push-ups. Kvz is HAPPY! :awesome: :hrt:

j25Vy.gif

Love the look Bruce gave Fox in the "parking" scene. :hehe:

OMG I am in so awe of that GIF...Reminds me of Bale in BB.....Btw I love your AVy Kvz5...Ive been shipping for Bale and Cotillard since Public enemies....amazing chemistry from their 2 min scene

Thank you! I wouldn't have known if you I didn't read your note. I will never go away again! :lmao: :(
Oh, so I did help in a way. Happy to be of service. :batman: "You don't have to thank me."

and i LOVE the scene with all the cops chasing batman on the batpod...

i wonder what the whole 'back in the game' line to Lucius is all about...did Bruce get rid of all his Batman gear...or is he asking for some steroids :)

I think he means dating women ^^. Fox will hook him up!

Any idea where Bruce is when he's asking for help to get back in the game? People are just sitting around next to him not even paying attention.

I think he's telling him he wants to try out for Gotham's Rogues.

I don't know about anyone else but that birds eye shot with the cops chasing Batman looks beautiful.

Makes Batman seem a pawn in a chess board. Considering what comes after; fitting.

OMG I am in so awe of that GIF...Reminds me of Bale in BB.....Btw I love your AVy Kvz5...Ive been shipping for Bale and Cotillard since Public enemies....amazing chemistry from their 2 min scene

:up: I ship them too! :hrt:

Oh, so I did help in a way. Happy to be of service. :batman: "You don't have to thank me."

Yes, you did! :hrt:

Great tv spot. Though I'll be distancing myself from the rest as I normally do. I don't like seeing too much new footage. Regardless, I love it all. I'm surprised to see Bruce coming to Lucius and telling him that he has "to get back in the game."

My favorite shot is the suit opening up with Bruce's back to us.

WHOA- another new TV spot was just shown on ABC at the end of the Modern Family finale...it featured Catowman driving his lambo...it was epic!

WHOA- another new TV spot was just shown on ABC at the end of the Modern Family finale...it featured Catowman driving his lambo...it was epic!

I saw it too! Catwoman steals the lambo by pretending to be Bruce's wife :funny:

LLavs.gif

I'm surprised they have the underground bunker still. Figured they would have just kept his stuff in the new Batcave this time.

I'll bet Bane trashes the batcave so Bruce needs some new toys.

Holy crap! Just saw another tv spot with Modern Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"