• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool if the TV series was connected to the film universe, that way the big budget villains get their screentime when its deserved. The TV series could add more to character development.

Spidey spends most of his days fighting common thugs as opposed to supervillains. So yes I like this :up:

:awesome:

I think a TV series could focus more on his personal life, dealing with balancing his life as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man. It would show his relationship with his Aunt May and friends at school, his love life, dealing with money issues, and so on.

That would be good!

They could even set it up sort of like they did with the first season of Arrow, (or what they're doing atm with movies) Where the villain presence is around thoughout and have a buildup to when they come face to face, like Malcolm Merlyn, but someone like Tombstone or even Kingpin.

Exactly. :D

I think a TV series could focus more on his personal life, dealing with balancing his life as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man. It would show his relationship with his Aunt May and friends at school, his love life, dealing with money issues, and so on.

Same, also I'd hope throughout the seasons they have him grow older, like have a timejump every so often. I'd want at least one season of him as teacher, and even working for Horizon Labs would be cool.

I think it would be cool if the TV series was connected to the film universe, that way the big budget villains get their screentime when its deserved. The TV series could add more to character development.

Yeah, everybody would win in that regard. Those wanting to see their favorite villain would get a chance to with this idea!

Same, also I'd hope throughout the seasons they have him grow older, like have a timejump every so often. I'd want at least one season of him as teacher, and even working for Horizon Labs would be cool.

That's what I meant with having young actors casted in the roles, then age along with their character as the series progresses. :up:

Last edited:
My idel choice for a Spiderman Tv Series would be Dylan O'Brien. He is just amazing as an actor and I'm pretty sure he could play a great nerdy Peter Parker and an wise-cracking Spiderman.

:)

I think it would be neat, then have the scene after that be Spidey swinging, blaring music from his MP3 and being over-confident taking out a few muggers and what-not before reaching Aleksei.

What song would you guys like to play during the opening action scene? Could be fun to come up with some ideas.

What song would you guys like to play during the opening action scene? Could be fun to come up with some ideas.

I think it'd be great to hear The Ramones or Depeche Mode.

Mark Friedberg on the new suit:
...and he has a little more tack in his wrists than he used to have. He can do a little bit more.

Ah I can't wait what else he can do with his shooters. Plus the part about him always "going to his garage and tinkering" makes me so excited. I hope we do see him working on his shooters and Parkering it up.

edit

Last edited:
Spider-Man is one of those characters that should be in movies AND TV shows. If Marvel did that, if they got the rights back, I could see them doing:

Season 1: Origin, Tombstone or Kingpin, powered thugs (Shocker, Rhino, etc.) Start small, but still make it big! Norman would be seen as a shady character at first.

Season 2: Rise of more super villains, Norman being the villain behind the scenes creating the villains. The Bugle is introduced.

Season 3: The longest season, rise of the Goblin, death of Gwen Stacy, end season with Peter and friends mourning.

Season 4: Spider-Man is more violent in the beginning, introduce the symbiote. Gets rid of it near the end of the season, birth of Venom.

Season 5: Venom torments Peter throughout the season. Peter finds a way to defeat him, sends him to prison.

There would probably be seven or eight seasons.

DYLAN O'BRIEN AS SPIDER-MAN!

I wonder if he has a mode on his webshooters and now he can shoot web bullets.

Did he ever make like a catching web in one shot in the first film? You know, like a mesh he sticks crooks to or like the security guards stuck to in Spidey 3 after Sandman goes for the van?

Web bullets Doc Ock falling clock tower style. That scene will forever remain the greatest superhero battle scene of all time.

Did he ever make like a catching web in one shot in the first film? You know, like a mesh he sticks crooks to or like the security guards stuck to in Spidey 3 after Sandman goes for the van?
No, I don't believe he did.

What he did when webbing up the lizard was really cool. Very spider-like. Loved that part of the battle scene.

Yes, he webbed up a robber outside of the police station, as Captain Stacy walks out 'he is a Vigilante!' (or something) and theres someone taking a video of him from their phone.

Edit: actually I'm not sure if he 'webbed him' as what your refferring to, or just hung him by a web. i think it was the former though.

I'm assuming he adapted his webshooters since the Lizard destroyed them. Then again, he had the same ones in the final swing shot, so there's that...

Two things. First, a Spider-Man TV live action show is very hard and very expensive to do. It won't happen.

Second, in TASM he doesn't use the "projectile" web that Eggyman asks. So far, it has only been used in Spider-Man 2.

A Spider-Man TV live action show is very hard and very expensive to do. It won't happen.

It won't happen now, or anytime soon. But there is no telling what they could do 10-15 years from now. Or even 20.

Two things. First, a Spider-Man TV live action show is very hard and very expensive to do. It won't happen.

Second, in TASM he doesn't use the "projectile" web that Eggyman asks. So far, it has only been used in Spider-Man 2.

What about the web he lays on with MJ in SM3? Or the one he uses against the Goblin in SM1?

That was my problem with Raimi's movies. It is never explained how Spidey able to shoot different types of web. Can real spiders choose what kinda web to shoot outta their butts? Or what?

With webshooters Webb has it easy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"