• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my problem with Raimi's movies. It is never explained how Spidey able to shoot different types of web. Can real spiders choose what kinda web to shoot outta their butts? Or what?

With webshooters Webb has it easy. :D
What I do know is that they can choose whether or not to make webbing sticky. Otherwise I think its something you have to accept and not think about too much. :)

That was my problem with Raimi's movies. It is never explained how Spidey able to shoot different types of web. Can real spiders choose what kinda web to shoot outta their butts? Or what?

Eh, such small details don't really bother me. Sometimes one needs to remember to just enjoy the film. There are always some unexplained little things even in the best comic book movies. If they were to explain every detail the pacing would be awful and kill the enjoyment.

Well we can spit with different velocities and volumes

Just sayin' :woot:

They should have heavy rock music while Peter is swinging and chasing down Rhino. Marc used to be a music video director, so I think he will definitely do his best with this scene.

They should have heavy rock music while Peter is swinging and chasing down Rhino. Marc used to be a music video director, so I think he will definitely do his best with this scene.

Haven't you heard? It's the age of dubstep! WUB WUB WUUUB!

The popular music of today is...cringeworthy.

Especially dubstep. Ugh!

Beat Your Heart Out by The Distillers

That'd be cool.

Pretty much any song by The Faint or the Gorillaz. I'm a big fan. Also, is it too much to ask for some indie hip hop? It's New York after all.

Pay attention to the first video instead, its a little bit more uplifting and hopeful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xVCcYQB3OI

At the end of the video, they ask Marc Webb which was his favorite scene. He said, "Pay attention to Times Square." ;)

I've watched so many of these now, that if I see Foxx say "betrayed by his love, his family and his job" one more time I'll probably get queasy.

Dehaan seems very adamant about this "Harry Osborn of today" bit though. I wonder what makes him feel that way.

Compare this to when Tobey and Franco were asked to choose their favorite scenes before SM3 was released. Huge difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyT3yVK433U

Oh yeah, what was that about? It's like they fell asleep during the movie. Which wouldn't be a big surprise.

the first interview was good but jamie repeats himself alot probly because he has give too much away

Jamie doesn't have much else to talk about. After a certain point there is nothing left to say without giving too much away.

I'm mostly pointing out Marc Webb's interview at the end. He points out Times Square.

yeah. whats so important about time square othher then what electros going to do to it

Imagine if they killed Gwen at Times Square. What if they had her at the bridge in those clothes as a nod earlier in the film, but did it at Times Square. I kinda hope not, but I can imagine the being afraid of using too many bridges :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"