Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be interesting to see the purpose of recreating the Avengers 1 Battle of New York and how they resolve that.

Tony is likely trying to find weaknesses in the Infinity Stones, more specifically the Space Stone. It makes sense why he would go back to that battle, because that's basically where it all started.

Btw, how is Thanos already deemed a great villain on that EMPIRE cover when the film isn't out?

I never said he was an effective one LOL
Haha, 2 words I never thought I'd hear in the same sentence.

Tony is likely trying to find weaknesses in the Infinity Stones, more specifically the Space Stone. It makes sense why he would go back to that battle, because that's basically where it all started.
Could be, gonna be interesting for sure! Especially as it feels like those scenes are a real part of the history of this world now, and happened ages ago.

haha, maybe just based off his tiny cameos in post credit scenes and gotg?
Still shouldn't qualify him though. I am hyped for Thanos but he has had like 7minutes of screen time maybe. He hasn't done anything physical or put anyone in their place. Ronan talked back to him.

I’m racking my brain trying to remember what tech he used that could be relevant. Nothing time related if that’s what they were hinting at.

[blackout]The tech he was demoing at MIT that recreates memories. [/blackout]
You mean [BLACKOUT]B.A.R.F[/BLACKOUT]

I suppose it can be used, but they didn't build it up as something I see coming back. I rather see the stones be used creatively, unless they use the tech to think about things they need to do and then use the stones.

haha, maybe just based off his tiny cameos in post credit scenes and gotg?

Still shouldn't qualify him though. I am hyped for Thanos but he has had like 7minutes of screen time maybe. He hasn't done anything physical or put anyone in their place. Ronan talked back to him.

Yeah exactly, unless the EMPIRE people have somehow watched the movie already (which I highly doubt). That's very....unfair lol. Putting him on the list before the movie is even out.

EDIT: I've just seen that the villains are chosen according to votes of the EMPIRE subscribers. That explains it lol.

Re-watched Spidey-2 only the other week. Hadn't seen it in years and was nicely surprised at how great it still is - Ock in particular. Molina was great and they nailed the look, the arm FX still look fantastic and in terms of set pieces, the bank heist and the train sequence still rank up there alongside anything the MCU is knocking out today imo.

Still one of the greatest CB movies. Easily in my top 3!

Imagine they use BARF to go back to scenes where each stone was being used. Like fights with Ronan, Malekith, and Dormammu. Maybe even Utron for the Mind Stone. Could be interesting while also being a neat way of looking back on all that happened as A4 will be the finale of sorts.

Yeah exactly, unless the EMPIRE people have somehow watched the movie already (which I highly doubt). That's very....unfair lol. Putting him on the list before the movie is even out.

EDIT: I've just seen that the villains are chosen according to votes of the EMPIRE subscribers. That explains it lol.

The fact that he actually did NOT make the list does not explain things to you, though?

It's already been confirmed through set pics that B.A.R.F. is coming back. It was discussed, at length, in this very forum. Not sure why this is a shock to everyone all of a sudden.

He's just on the cover, not the list. The cover is just to attract people to buy the magazine so it makes sense to put a villain from an upcoming huge film on it.

He's just on the cover, not the list. The cover is just to attract people to buy the magazine so it makes sense to put a villain from an upcoming huge film on it.

Ohhhh right. Pretty sneaky Empire. Pretty sneaky!

Imagine they use BARF to go back to scenes where each stone was being used. Like fights with Ronan, Malekith, and Dormammu. Maybe even Utron for the Mind Stone. Could be interesting while also being a neat way of looking back on all that happened as A4 will be the finale of sorts.

This was be such a fresh and unique way to close out this saga of the MCU.

Last edited:

Red Skull : 0

The Infinity War Prelude comic came out today with some set up for the film.

So Princess Shuri finds a way to reboot Bucky's mind and get rid of the HYDRA brainwashing.
Image-203-600x654.jpg

Image-204-600x563.jpg

We also get confirmation Wanda is not with Team Cap anymore, as they drop her off after breaking her and the others out of the Raft.

Looking forward to reading that.

I don't think he is trying to find a weakness in any of the stones at all...they are what they are. Think Tony is trying to both access a hidden meaning to his dream that could be key in some way & counteract a way to use a gem or some of the gems for their favor.

I would take the prelude comics with a grain of salt. James Gunn basically confirmed that they're not canon.

Captain America on an different path for Infinity War makes sense with his beard, I thought maybe the beard was part of his last movie role, and he refused to shave it.

I know it might be a long shot but does anyone have the infinity war posters from SDCC in full size ? I keep seeing cropped versions in ultra hi res popping up here and there but never the full thing.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"