THE BATMOBILE THREAD

I will say though, when they do introduce the Batmobile. It needs to be the Telltale design

I like both the vantablack and the public transport idea.

Yeah, the Telltale Batmobile is interesting. It reminded me of the show Viper.

Vanta black on film wouldn't make sense as its completely uninteresting visually. You wouldn't see any detail what so ever. Itd be a big black car shape that's devoid of any visual dimension.

I come here today to check if the tesla truck thing was here.

And alas.

Y'all so predictable.

:o

Something utilitarian like The Tumbler and Snyder’s Batmobile but sleeker and not a tank on the road.

forwarding this post in here because this is exactly what they should be going for

New Lamborghini

Lam-Batmobile.gif

... yea, my thoughts exactly...

Damn that Lamborghini looks awesome, im so into those futuristic car design.

How is it with those concept cars and stuff?(its off topic i know, sorry)
Why are they created and all in the first place? Could you buy them? What is the purpose...it must cost a fortune to even create those single cars.

Realistically, I feel he would use something closer to what was in BB.
I feel it needs to be a cross between a sports car, a SUV, and a Truck, but more sports car than anything.

I hope it has more elements of a sporty looking Batmobile than the tumbler, even if it still needs to be realistic.

1c1d011a9c2b9624f79be88ef94beef2.jpg

^ the first batmobile. realistically, it shouldn't really call attention to itself. lol

Damn that Lamborghini looks awesome, im so into those futuristic car design.

How is it with those concept cars and stuff?(its off topic i know, sorry)
Why are they created and all in the first place? Could you buy them? What is the purpose...it must cost a fortune to even create those single cars.

I think this explains it fairly well

What keeps concept cars from making it to market?

Over the course of the movie, Batman goes on to purchase a blue Lamborghini that he is gonna modify to become the next batmobile, only to be reprimanded by the very young car salesman that black is more practical and realistic. Guilt-tripping Bruce into buying the black one.

I kinda don't want another tank type batmobile. I always wanted to see the batmobile from the animated series or a more modern batmobile from batman returns type. Eh.

Watching some of Leno's Garage vids, came upon this 1993 Porsche Schuppan. Kinda like this design, but with updated version and more ''Batman'' like and it would be perfect.

1993-porsche-schuppan-962cr.jpg

7177792e6f0c71a95_w.jpg

Nah, I’m not a big fan of the White Knight batmobile.

I hope they don't run with the no front axle look. Not because I dislike it, I think it's cool, but because it will always seem like a stamp of Nolan's world and I want the Reeves world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"