BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
nananananananananananananananananananananananana_by_nebezial-d5a4esd.jpg

Not sure about the suit being all black, but I would love to have something like this.
tumblr_lwg6m5245x1qzjix8.gif

Beautiful.
Would be so happy with that.

Nah, don't care for it.
I swear this is the only reaction I've seen from you in this thread.:funny:
Just out of curiosity,what would you like to see in the new batsuit?
Not trying to start anything....Just curious.
Seems like you have something very specific in mind.

Last edited:

Not sure about the suit being all black, but I would love to have something like this.

I thought I'd do a manip. Along with my color changes, I altered the proportions a bit because they didn't quite work for me. I could definitely live with a suit like this for the film...

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg

^ Very nice Batfan! I would be happy with that for Batfleck.

I swear this is the only reaction I've seen from you in this thread.:funny:Just out of curiosity,what would you like to see in the new batsuit?
Not trying to start anything....Just curious.

As to the bolded part ...

As to the suit, I'd like to see some variation on this with some enhancements maybe to make it look a little more "sturdy", so to speak:

The suit needn't be any more compilcated than this.

I would be careful with taking other people's art, then altering it a bit, and putting your name at the bottom. I know it says "manip", but I would be careful with that.

^ Very nice Batfan! I would be happy with that for Batfleck.

Yeah, me too for sure. I think it has enough of the comic's suit design with the black and grey, but also with a more realistic texture and overall look. I really hope Snyder is going this route.

I thought I'd do a manip. Along with my color changes, I altered the proportions a bit because they didn't quite work for me. I could definitely live with a suit like this for the film...

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg

giphy.gif

Honestly, that just doesn't look all that different from the Nolan suit. Sure, it's a little less busy without the individual plates, but the symbol is even separated in the center. I certainly don't hate it, but I'm one of three people that didn't mind the Metal Gear Batman Nolan gave us. :D The cowl is slightly different, and I don't mind the chin covering like some people, but I think with Affleck's strong chin, they're gonna want to leave it exposed. I just don't think this would satisfy most people wanting something different, and I don't think this is what we'll be getting. If it were in a different color scheme, maybe.

I don't want to see a re-tread of either the Keaton costume or Bale's. Gimme some gray, no noticeable armor and a symbol on the chest that stands out a bit.

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg

I could see something like that being close to what we get. It doesn't look like it'll rip or anything, and it would give everyone the black and gray they've been wanting so badly. I could definitely live with it, but for some reason I've been generally happy with everything we've gotten. As long as I can tell it's Batman, I'm usually pretty satisfied. I'm much more concerned about some of the other looks.

I see. I was just wondering if the trunks were what turned a couple people off about that suit. Some people have some strong feeling about them, lol.

Understatement, and I just don't get it. That one thing seems like enough to make or break it with some people, and I just don't get the sentiment.

I would be careful with taking other people's art, then altering it a bit, and putting your name at the bottom. I know it says "manip", but I would be careful with that.

I thought about that at the time. Here's an updated image for the save:woot:

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg

Yeah, me too for sure. I think it has enough of the comic's suit design with the black and grey, but also with a more realistic texture and overall look. I really hope Snyder is going this route.

I hope so too. I really like the black and grey.

Understatement, and I just don't get it. That one thing seems like enough to make or break it with some people, and I just don't get the sentiment.

I don't get it either. I prefer no trunks, but I think they look a bit less silly for batman than for superman (probably because his suit is more monochromatic and allows for less of an "undies over pants" look) and could still like a suit that got everything else right.

Honestly, that just doesn't look all that different from the Nolan suit. Sure, it's a little less busy without the individual plates, but the symbol is even separated in the center. I certainly don't hate it, but I'm one of three people that didn't mind the Metal Gear Batman Nolan gave us. :D The cowl is slightly different, and I don't mind the chin covering like some people, but I think with Affleck's strong chin, they're gonna want to leave it exposed. I just don't think this would satisfy most people wanting something different, and I don't think this is what we'll be getting. If it were in a different color scheme, maybe.

I figure it would look different enough from the TDK outfit and the others simply because it looks more like leather, though I like the black-grey manip better.

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg

This is way better. I love this so much.

I don't much like the ears, especially the angle they're at, but I LOVE the downward-sweeping, beak like nose. I'd love if Affleck's was like that.

Aside from the black and grey colour scheme, I'd want to cape to connect to itself in the middle and not attack to the emblem.

But yeah, that bodysuit's pretty sweet.

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg

:up::up::up:
Looks pretty cool!

As to the bolded part ...

As to the suit, I'd like to see some variation on this with some enhancements maybe to make it look a little more "sturdy", so to speak:

The suit needn't be any more compilcated than this.
This is my second favorite look, and what I am hoping for onscreen. (My favorite is the look from Batman:HUSH, but I don't know how a blue and grey will look on screen. Just make it simple; they can't go wrong with the above costume.)

I thought about that at the time. Here's an updated image for the save:woot:

Batsuit_cropped_web.jpg
This would be cool. This is how I imagine Synder will make the costume look, unless he goes ultra classical or goes completely black, which would suck.

This is my second favorite look, and what I am hoping for onscreen. (My favorite is the look from Batman:HUSH, but I don't know how a blue and grey will look on screen. Just make it simple; they can't go wrong with the above costume.)

This would be cool. This is how I imagine Synder will make the costume look, unless he goes ultra classical or goes completely black, which would suck.

I think you're right; this is a very Snyder-esque design and I feel we'll get something very similar.

Not a fan of the bird looking cowl. The rest of the suit however.. :up:

Kinda the same way I feel. The outfit looks good, but that cowl is distracting. I think it looks too much like Night Owls cowl in Watchmen. That outfit with a more traditional cowl would probably work much better.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they went the route where BatFleck had a dirty, rough look on the costume. Like Alfred had not washed the suit in a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"