BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost agreed, although I prefer the Returns suit over the 89.

I like the panther neck too, but I don't see a way to make that design work with moving your head. I actually think the two piece design we got was the best compromise as far as that goes.

Like I said, I think I'm one of about 3 people that really like the TDK suit.

I love the TDK suit, way more than the BB suit with its pit bull look around the neck and relatively bland detailing. They may have gone a bit crazy on the armour, but the former works better as a functional-looking Batsuit for Nolan's setting, not least because the person wearing it can actually move his head around. The Batsuit, in any incarnation, has rarely looked more badass than it did on the TDK and TDKR posters.

As much as I love that picture of Keaton with the Burtonmobile, I feel at this stage we'd be more likely to get something like this that gives you a good view of the Batmobile and a decent view of the Batsuit, but not TOO detailed:

Batmobileforever.jpg

I love the TDK suit, way more than the BB suit with its pit bull look around the neck and relatively bland detailing. They may have gone a bit crazy on the armour, but the former works better as a functional-looking Batsuit for Nolan's setting, not least because the person wearing it can actually move his head around. The Batsuit, in any incarnation, has rarely looked more badass than it did on the TDK and TDKR posters.

As much as I love that picture of Keaton with the Burtonmobile, I feel at this stage we'd be more likely to get something like this that gives you a good view of the Batmobile and a decent view of the Batsuit, but not TOO detailed:

Batmobileforever.jpg

Lose the oversized middle fin, the neon lights and the crap wheels and the Forever Batmobile could have been one of the best ever.

I haven't liked any of the live-action batsuits so far. I hope this one is pleasing.

I have to agree. At least... not loved.

I've liked alot of things about the individual batsuits, but overall I've never loved a batsuit.

I've never liked how no one (until now) even tried to emulate the look of the comics batsuit; always opting for an all black, rubber/armor look.

It's hard to tell from the b&w photo, but he's what I am concluding:

1. no trunks
2. utility belt isn't yellow
3. body suit is a gray and cape/cowl is darker (hopefully black)
4. cowl is flexible
5. obviously short years
6. enough texture to choke a horse
7. no external armor plating
8. going with the traditional raccoon eyes (no comic whites...)

Last edited:
Looks pretty good but I need to see it with better lighting before I truly judge it.

Amazing looking Batsuit. Miller-ish one too.

Mask and cowl look perfect, this is what Batman sould look like.

Now I want to see it in colors

looks like the same body moulding with a bit of padding material as the man of steel suit

Wow, it's definitely a lot of the Frank Miller Batman.

BatmanFrankMiller-ThiagoProvin17-25.jpg

It's hard to tell from the b&w photo, but he's what I am concluding:

1. no trunks
2. utility belt isn't yellow
3. body suit is a gray and cape/cowl is darker (hopefully black)
4. cowl is flexible
5. obviously short years
6. enough texture to choke a horse
7. no external armor plating

The chest-mounted Batsymbol is quite large as well.

Let the games begin!

Bnh2u2fIcAAfNiT.jpg:large

saw this on twitter, levels tweaked, details revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"