• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tryedto make the suit as bright as possible without loosing to much detail and get overblown white.

nZNx19e.jpg

the suit ....i am speechless.

Is it going to ever look like this in the film? Or will the lighting always make the whole thing look almost the same tone? The blue lighting in the original pic, for example, makes the whole thing look blue-ish, which gives off the impression that it's all a monochrome suit instead of distinct black and grey like the display.

i tryedto make the suit as bright as possible without loosing to much detail and get overblown white.

nZNx19e.jpg

the suit ....i am speechless.

This thing looks like it could walk off on it's own. Damn it's creepy. I love it. That could haunt dreams. Imagine a criminal would have nightmares for years after getting the Hell beaten out of him by this thing.

A symbol... A symbol of fear.

That version of the image has the colours altered; the yellows in the belt and on the thumb knuckle thing have both almost disappeared.

This thing looks like it could walk off on it's own. Damn it's creepy. I love it. That could haunt dreams. Imagine a criminal would have nightmares for years after getting the Hell beaten out of him by this thing.

If Batman wore a black face mask underneath that covered his eyes as well, it could look like a hollow suit with no-one under there stalking criminals.

So I'm guessing the only way that we can assume Bruce (and maybe Ben and crew) put's this on is that it's two separate pieces joined at the belt. A legit "suit up" scene may be in order.

The shot of him standing on top of a tower watching over the city as his cape billows in the wind, was such a classic "Batman shot." I LOVE IT!!

The shot of him standing on top of a tower watching over the city as his cape billows in the wind, was such a classic "Batman shot." I LOVE IT!!

According to some comments in other forums, they're ripping off Nolan. :loco:

Well can anyone take a shot and guess what material the bat suit's made of. Cause to me it looks like some sort of fabric but I 'm not sure if its some other material made to look like fabric...
Aside from the obvious FM inspired design,a lot of people here are comparing it to the jim lee bat suit, but to me it looks more like the bat suit greg capullo draws, specially the texture.

The external part is spandex (or whatever) stretch fabric, but printed with a raised fake fabric pattern, kind of like the Superman suit but with more detail.

So it LOOKS like they made it out of a tough course-woven fabric, but it's a faked effect.

So I'm guessing the only way that we can assume Bruce (and maybe Ben and crew) put's this on is that it's two separate pieces joined at the belt. A legit "suit up" scene may be in order.

I'm sure there's hidden zips a plenty around the back. There's no way Ben's just slipping this on like a sweatshirt.

I'm sure there's hidden zips a plenty around the back. There's no way Ben's just slipping this on like a sweatshirt.

Right. But I'm saying as far as the film goes, I wonder if he just looks at the suit and appears wearing it in the next scene or if they happen to show him putting it on briefly I wonder how it would be done.

Clear the room guys, I need some alone time with it.

By the way, does anyone have a lubricant I could borrow?

That is downright disgusting, dude. But yeah I have some.

According to some comments in other forums, they're ripping off Nolan. :loco:

More like Nolan saw an image like that somewhere and went "wow, that's a great shot. I'm going to put something like that in my movie."

Right. But I'm saying as far as the film goes, I wonder if he just looks at the suit and appears wearing it in the next scene or if they happen to show him putting it on briefly I wonder how it would be done.

Probably just have him putting on the gloves/belt/boots n maybe cowl.

I think the image of Batman surveying Gotham City from a high vantage point is so much a part of the common visual lexicon belonging to the character that it would be almost obtuse not to include it somewhere. Even Nolan, who hardly had the surest touch in identifying striking comic-book visuals, couldn't avoid it. There was no chance that Snyder would.

I think the image of Batman surveying Gotham City from a high vantage point is so much a part of the common visual lexicon belonging to the character that it would be almost obtuse not to include it somewhere. Even Nolan, who hardly had the surest touch in identifying striking comic-book visuals, couldn't avoid it. There was no chance that Snyder would.

Agreed.

I can see the similarities of those two shots, as it is dusk in both of them, but aside from that, it is your typical image of Batman surveying his city.

Is it just me or does the WB trinity costume display Batsuit look a bit different from the movie shot above of the Batfleck suit? I mean, overall it's the same, and I know it's in a slightly altered pose, but the trinity display suit looks a bit...slimmer, maybe? I think what it could be is the neck measures a bit longer for some reason. And the movie display suit's shoulders look more rounded, giving it a bulker look to me. And not to be crass, but the cod piece on the trinity display looks noticeably bigger...but I'm only looking for the sack of research - I MEAN SAKE!!! SAKE!!! :wow:

Suit-Comparison.jpg

the image on the left uses a male mannequin for promotion. the image on the right has the exact same body shape as Affleck when he is wearing the musclesuit and batsuit.
i also find it interesting how the black symbol looks so darker. even in the trailer the symbol didnt look so dark compared to the fabric

also the perspective is very different. the left image almost look like a fisheye lens compared to the right image that uses a wide lens.

Is it just me or does the WB trinity costume display Batsuit look a bit different from the movie shot above of the Batfleck suit? I mean, overall it's the same, and I know it's in a slightly altered pose, but the trinity display suit looks a bit...slimmer, maybe? I think what it could be is the neck measures a bit longer for some reason. And the movie display suit's shoulders look more rounded, giving it a bulker look to me. And not to be crass, but the cod piece on the trinity display looks noticeably bigger...but I'm only looking for the sack of research - I MEAN SAKE!!! SAKE!!! :wow:

Suit-Comparison.jpg

:funny:

But you're right, they do look a bit different. Left one is definitely slimmer. At first I thought it's just due to the angle and light, but it seems that the mannequin being used is of slimmer build than Affleck is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"